Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Can't apply gene/breed scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I had the same problem with a breed scroll, I tried to change my ridgeback into a spiral but its not applying. Yet in her small lair preview pic thing, shes showing as a spiral? I still have the scroll. So its not just limited to the new genes!
I had the same problem with a breed scroll, I tried to change my ridgeback into a spiral but its not applying. Yet in her small lair preview pic thing, shes showing as a spiral? I still have the scroll. So its not just limited to the new genes!
Calathea-elderflower.png
Finished my Eternal Youth test, and there's no problem with it. Seems to be only with Breed Change, Scatter, and Gene scrolls. If someone has a treasure breed change scroll to test, please do and record. (otherwise I'd like to buy one lol)
Finished my Eternal Youth test, and there's no problem with it. Seems to be only with Breed Change, Scatter, and Gene scrolls. If someone has a treasure breed change scroll to test, please do and record. (otherwise I'd like to buy one lol)
tumblr_mzqgzklaBt1sk7pgko1_250.png
Actually, I just bought a Mirror Scroll from the MP, I'm going to grab a hatchling and an adult from the AH and try it.
Actually, I just bought a Mirror Scroll from the MP, I'm going to grab a hatchling and an adult from the AH and try it.
[quote name="stigma" date="2014-09-19 13:33:26"]Finished my Eternal Youth test, and there's no problem with it. Seems to be only with Breed Change, Scatter, and Gene scrolls. If someone has a treasure breed change scroll to test, please do and record. (otherwise I'd like to buy one lol)[/quote] I used my Fae breed change scroll on, uh. Most of my lair, just to see what would happen? It looks like the scrolls still work on hatchlings in general, since I used it on the one hatchling I had and it got used up. There goes a scroll I was going to use on something else :'(
stigma wrote on 2014-09-19 13:33:26:

I used my Fae breed change scroll on, uh. Most of my lair, just to see what would happen? It looks like the scrolls still work on hatchlings in general, since I used it on the one hatchling I had and it got used up. There goes a scroll I was going to use on something else :'(
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@Squiddling
this is why I just spent for a mirror scroll and am testing it on trash dragons xD

Anyway I'm gonna write up my test if I need to, and I'll start on the adult dragon first, in case the hatchling works.
@Squiddling
this is why I just spent for a mirror scroll and am testing it on trash dragons xD

Anyway I'm gonna write up my test if I need to, and I'll start on the adult dragon first, in case the hatchling works.
Ohp, turns out that treasure scrolls work just fine. On adults, too.
Ohp, turns out that treasure scrolls work just fine. On adults, too.
I just managed to get bar and daub and was trying to put them on my avatar dragon and it wouldn't work. I went back halfway through typing this to test it and then it did! I tried three times before that though with no avail. Strange. I'm just glad I got them.
I just managed to get bar and daub and was trying to put them on my avatar dragon and it wouldn't work. I went back halfway through typing this to test it and then it did! I tried three times before that though with no avail. Strange. I'm just glad I got them.
Just reporting in to say I'm having that issue with Bar. I can't seem to apply it, it shows up on the dragon's thumbnail, but isn't there in the larger view. This is just so weird. It also acts like it won't apply at all when I try to use the scroll.
Just reporting in to say I'm having that issue with Bar. I can't seem to apply it, it shows up on the dragon's thumbnail, but isn't there in the larger view. This is just so weird. It also acts like it won't apply at all when I try to use the scroll.
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
Update: after reading Benathorn's post, I tested it again (without removing the familiar). This time, bar applied to my Galem (and I noted that his image has updated to no longer show the apparel that I removed earlier).
Update: after reading Benathorn's post, I tested it again (without removing the familiar). This time, bar applied to my Galem (and I noted that his image has updated to no longer show the apparel that I removed earlier).
hJWOfQK.png
@Benathorn Whoa. Okay, that is weird. Worked for me after I removed her familiar, too. And then the familiar re-added with no problem. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3170974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31710/3170974_350.png[/img] [/url] Yay Daub!
@Benathorn

Whoa. Okay, that is weird. Worked for me after I removed her familiar, too. And then the familiar re-added with no problem.

3170974_350.png

Yay Daub!
hi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7