Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Can't apply gene/breed scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm having this exact problem with a Smoke gene.
I'm having this exact problem with a Smoke gene.
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
This is happening with tri-colored scatterscrolls as well.

click, nothing happens, scroll is still there, can go to lair see changes without clicking on dragon(so can't tell which colors), but nothing sticks.

think I wanted the first one to x.x
This is happening with tri-colored scatterscrolls as well.

click, nothing happens, scroll is still there, can go to lair see changes without clicking on dragon(so can't tell which colors), but nothing sticks.

think I wanted the first one to x.x
I'm having the same issue trying to apply the Smoke gene to one of mine. :> Strangely enough, her thumbnail in my dragon lair shows her as now having Smoke, but when I click her image, she reverts back to basic, and I still have the Smoke item in my hoard.

*Edit,

It works now! Thanks a bunch!
I'm having the same issue trying to apply the Smoke gene to one of mine. :> Strangely enough, her thumbnail in my dragon lair shows her as now having Smoke, but when I click her image, she reverts back to basic, and I still have the Smoke item in my hoard.

*Edit,

It works now! Thanks a bunch!
vHRCBc.gif
1 hour later and it's working for me!
1 hour later and it's working for me!
kTMJz3r.png

thanks arcanist
[quote name="lunarsea" date="2014-09-22 06:25:53"]Daub scroll is still not working for me. Same problem [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1197728]as described earlier[/url]: [indent]I am having the same issue when trying to apply Daub to a dragon of mine. I select the Daub scroll from the menu, click around to use it, but when it asks me if I want to continue and I click 'yes', nothing happens and the scroll is not consumed either. From my lair view, I see the dragon with Daub, but when I click on him he still shows up with Seraph. (Regenerate Images is also stalling out as well....) [/indent] I've logged out, cleared cache, logged back in etc. No luck.[/quote] Seems to be resolved for me too. Thanks!
lunarsea wrote on 2014-09-22 06:25:53:
Daub scroll is still not working for me. Same problem as described earlier:

I am having the same issue when trying to apply Daub to a dragon of mine. I select the Daub scroll from the menu, click around to use it, but when it asks me if I want to continue and I click 'yes', nothing happens and the scroll is not consumed either.

From my lair view, I see the dragon with Daub, but when I click on him he still shows up with Seraph.

(Regenerate Images is also stalling out as well....)

I've logged out, cleared cache, logged back in etc. No luck.

Seems to be resolved for me too. Thanks!
tumblr_nr6gkaBwTz1tjkjzbo1_500.jpg
hey!! im not trying to apply a smoke scroll, but i got an obsidian fae baby with teal smoke
but the smoke isnt showing up at all?
i put her in the predict morphology, shes still a hatchling, and even there she doesnt show up with smoke
but when i change it to full grown dragon, the smoke is there
is anyone else having this issue? i suppose i can just wait and see for when she grows up but i am kinda confused and curious as to why this is!

her id is 6506516
hey!! im not trying to apply a smoke scroll, but i got an obsidian fae baby with teal smoke
but the smoke isnt showing up at all?
i put her in the predict morphology, shes still a hatchling, and even there she doesnt show up with smoke
but when i change it to full grown dragon, the smoke is there
is anyone else having this issue? i suppose i can just wait and see for when she grows up but i am kinda confused and curious as to why this is!

her id is 6506516
1 2 3 4 5 6 7