Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Can't apply gene/breed scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm experiencing the same problem. At about 5:15 FRT, I attempted to use a Tiger scroll on this wildclaw. The whole process where you select which dragon and hit "accept" worked just fine. Then, on the confirmation popup, clicking "yes" does nothing. I can click "no" just fine. Going to my lair, sometimes the preview image shows up as her having the Tiger gene, but when I click through to her page, she still shows as Basic, and the gene is still in my hoard. Clicking the refresh images button results in an eternally-loading popup, but when I click out to another site and come back, the image has refreshed, the refresh timer has reset (all of the refresh image buttons are gone as if it had gone through), and her preview no longer shows that she has Tiger.

Logging out and logging back in did not solve the problem.

The browser I am using is Mozilla Firefox, and clearing my cache on my dragon's page and in my hoard did nothing.
I'm experiencing the same problem. At about 5:15 FRT, I attempted to use a Tiger scroll on this wildclaw. The whole process where you select which dragon and hit "accept" worked just fine. Then, on the confirmation popup, clicking "yes" does nothing. I can click "no" just fine. Going to my lair, sometimes the preview image shows up as her having the Tiger gene, but when I click through to her page, she still shows as Basic, and the gene is still in my hoard. Clicking the refresh images button results in an eternally-loading popup, but when I click out to another site and come back, the image has refreshed, the refresh timer has reset (all of the refresh image buttons are gone as if it had gone through), and her preview no longer shows that she has Tiger.

Logging out and logging back in did not solve the problem.

The browser I am using is Mozilla Firefox, and clearing my cache on my dragon's page and in my hoard did nothing.
earth_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj10d7.gif Dramiat (she/they)
+3 hrs FR time
Current Projects: Antique/Rust/Rust plague or fire
Beni is having a very hard time becoming a fae right now.

http://imgur.com/a/Oczgt

Edit: I've cleared everything, logged out and in, when I refresh his image I get an infinite loading message and have to manually refresh the page, then he goes back to being a spiral.
Beni is having a very hard time becoming a fae right now.

http://imgur.com/a/Oczgt

Edit: I've cleared everything, logged out and in, when I refresh his image I get an infinite loading message and have to manually refresh the page, then he goes back to being a spiral.
xxxxx
QQYyU47.pngtn0RSo5.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngz8s5c34.png
4PVRKCL.pngfX0bVgZ.png
rbqiEGB.pngRwPwJw9.png
y41plqc.pngebjDWAS.png
M8bsogX.png ZGbqOx7.png0onMt94.png
I'm having this problem too. The thumbnail is showing the daub as applied, but the dragon page shows him still with his old genes, and the daub scroll is still in my hoard.
I'm having this problem too. The thumbnail is showing the daub as applied, but the dragon page shows him still with his old genes, and the daub scroll is still in my hoard.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
I am having mass amounts of this issue too. I have a scatterscroll that applies to the thumbnail but not the dragon and i bought a load of scrolls to apply to dragons and i can't I can click okay as many times as i want but nothing :/
I am having mass amounts of this issue too. I have a scatterscroll that applies to the thumbnail but not the dragon and i bought a load of scrolls to apply to dragons and i can't I can click okay as many times as i want but nothing :/
jqiTmDt.png
just happened to me as well, bought an underbelly scroll, tried using it and it glitched hard. Its still in my inventory when i try and apply it it never goes through. The preview image of my dragon has the underbelly but when you click to see his full profile its not there. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4376112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43762/4376112_350.png[/img] [/url]
just happened to me as well, bought an underbelly scroll, tried using it and it glitched hard. Its still in my inventory when i try and apply it it never goes through. The preview image of my dragon has the underbelly but when you click to see his full profile its not there.

4376112_350.png
Same, and I just now managed to get Daub and Bar scrolls too. ;^; Poor Oxide is going to have to be naked a little while longer.

EDIT:
Just went to check my lair and on the page where all the dragons show up as thumbnails it shows him having the markings, however when I go to see him specifically it says he still has his old genes.
Same, and I just now managed to get Daub and Bar scrolls too. ;^; Poor Oxide is going to have to be naked a little while longer.

EDIT:
Just went to check my lair and on the page where all the dragons show up as thumbnails it shows him having the markings, however when I go to see him specifically it says he still has his old genes.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
I'm having that exact same problem with one of my Imperials. I have a magical Scatter Scroll that won't work, save for on his preview image. Also going to agree that it has something to do with a new set of genes coming out as well as Starfall.
I'm having that exact same problem with one of my Imperials. I have a magical Scatter Scroll that won't work, save for on his preview image. Also going to agree that it has something to do with a new set of genes coming out as well as Starfall.
naturebanner.png
I am having this issue as well. Around 7:30 FR time I acquired one each of Bar and Daub scrolls, and tried applying them to the dragon of my choice. I get up to the "Are you sure...?" dialog, and the Yes button does not respond. The No button does.

I originally thought it was because the dragon already has iridescent and shimmer, but after I specifically bought primary and secondary gene removal scrolls for him, it turns out I can't use those either.

I guess it's time to try the hocus pocus of remove familiar and relog, not necessarily in that order.

Edit: Aforementioned hocus pocus did not work. I'm still unable to use bar, daub, and gene removal scrolls on him. I dare not try other dragons in case they do suddenly work.

Second edit (nearly an hour later): I don't know what you did, but it worked and THANK YOU.
I am having this issue as well. Around 7:30 FR time I acquired one each of Bar and Daub scrolls, and tried applying them to the dragon of my choice. I get up to the "Are you sure...?" dialog, and the Yes button does not respond. The No button does.

I originally thought it was because the dragon already has iridescent and shimmer, but after I specifically bought primary and secondary gene removal scrolls for him, it turns out I can't use those either.

I guess it's time to try the hocus pocus of remove familiar and relog, not necessarily in that order.

Edit: Aforementioned hocus pocus did not work. I'm still unable to use bar, daub, and gene removal scrolls on him. I dare not try other dragons in case they do suddenly work.

Second edit (nearly an hour later): I don't know what you did, but it worked and THANK YOU.
nT4ZdTo.png
having the same issue, tried to apply bar to a wildclaw but got as far as confirming yes but nothing happens. thought it was a problem with the dragon still having iridescent gene, tried a primary remove scroll but same thing happened.
preview of dragon on my lair page shows that the dragon has the gene. is still /iri/shim/basic though.
bar is still in my hoard. primary removal is still in my hoard.

undel, i think its certainly not fixed :^/
having the same issue, tried to apply bar to a wildclaw but got as far as confirming yes but nothing happens. thought it was a problem with the dragon still having iridescent gene, tried a primary remove scroll but same thing happened.
preview of dragon on my lair page shows that the dragon has the gene. is still /iri/shim/basic though.
bar is still in my hoard. primary removal is still in my hoard.

undel, i think its certainly not fixed :^/
kTMJz3r.png

thanks arcanist
I'm having this issue with Underbelly
I'm having this issue with Underbelly
Spotted Seal Count: 461 59TgHaL.png Broken Shield Count: 669
1 2 3 4 5 6 7