Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
iPad
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Cleared cache and cookies, restarted browser, logged back in
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
iPad
Cleared cache and cookies, restarted browser, logged back in
ZVpCPil.png
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wired Connection
Device:
PC
Logging off and then logging back on fixes it. But I notice that I only get this issue when I do stuff on the site, then close out my browser to do other things, and then return to the site to see I'm still supposedly logged in. This is when I have log in error messages pop up when interacting with certain areas of the site.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wired Connection
Device:
PC
Logging off and then logging back on fixes it. But I notice that I only get this issue when I do stuff on the site, then close out my browser to do other things, and then return to the site to see I'm still supposedly logged in. This is when I have log in error messages pop up when interacting with certain areas of the site.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Home router, through Ethernet cable (Neostrada)
Device:
PC with Windows XP
Clearing my cache didn't help at all. However, after reading some workarounds on Facebook, I managed to log in correctly after checking off the 'remember me' tick.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Home router, through Ethernet cable (Neostrada)
Device:
PC with Windows XP
Clearing my cache didn't help at all. However, after reading some workarounds on Facebook, I managed to log in correctly after checking off the 'remember me' tick.
Browser:
Mozilla Firefox

Connection Method:
Modem/Wireless Internet home connection

Device:
PC.

From the page I am recognised as logged into (the coliseum, which has been open for several hours), I can open any page normally EXCEPT the messages (which go to the not logged in page). If I go to the index/home page, it shows me as logged out and any page I try to visit goes to the not logged in page...but sometimes it also works and goes to the page?
Good luck with everything! :)
Browser:
Mozilla Firefox

Connection Method:
Modem/Wireless Internet home connection

Device:
PC.

From the page I am recognised as logged into (the coliseum, which has been open for several hours), I can open any page normally EXCEPT the messages (which go to the not logged in page). If I go to the index/home page, it shows me as logged out and any page I try to visit goes to the not logged in page...but sometimes it also works and goes to the page?
Good luck with everything! :)
Posting report on behalf of user CandyEmbalmer.
  • Browser:
    Tried with Google Chrome (version 36.01985.143m) and Internet Explorer (version 11.0.9600.17239)
  • Connection Method:
    (Wireless Home Internet, Wireless Mobile Connection (phone)
  • Device:
    PC (Dell Laptop), Samsung Galaxy s3
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    Cleared cache and cookies multiple times. Tried logging in with Remember Me checked and unchecked. Just updated to Google Chrome (version 37.02062.103m), which also did not work. Can log in on main page, can access messages, can access world map, but cannot access anything else as if I am not logged in. It will sometimes show "logged in" in the upper corner, but will still show the "Oops" message. Also contacted tech support directly via Contact Us, but the methods suggested by them did not work. All attempts are on the www1 page, as that is the only one that seems to be accessible.
Posting report on behalf of user CandyEmbalmer.
  • Browser:
    Tried with Google Chrome (version 36.01985.143m) and Internet Explorer (version 11.0.9600.17239)
  • Connection Method:
    (Wireless Home Internet, Wireless Mobile Connection (phone)
  • Device:
    PC (Dell Laptop), Samsung Galaxy s3
  • Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
    Cleared cache and cookies multiple times. Tried logging in with Remember Me checked and unchecked. Just updated to Google Chrome (version 37.02062.103m), which also did not work. Can log in on main page, can access messages, can access world map, but cannot access anything else as if I am not logged in. It will sometimes show "logged in" in the upper corner, but will still show the "Oops" message. Also contacted tech support directly via Contact Us, but the methods suggested by them did not work. All attempts are on the www1 page, as that is the only one that seems to be accessible.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Home connection (im connected to the router by a cable)
PC
I logged out and then back in again. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Gather Items, and occasionally the Auction House.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Home connection (im connected to the router by a cable)
PC
I logged out and then back in again. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Gather Items, and occasionally the Auction House.
ir82bPv.png
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless home internet

Device:
Chromebook

logged out and back in and it seemed to be working fine. i had to clear my cache to get it to work yesterday. was recognised as logged in on the index page (and was shown in the header as logged in on other pages) but treated as logged out when i attempted to check my lair and flight forums.
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless home internet

Device:
Chromebook

logged out and back in and it seemed to be working fine. i had to clear my cache to get it to work yesterday. was recognised as logged in on the index page (and was shown in the header as logged in on other pages) but treated as logged out when i attempted to check my lair and flight forums.
I opened the main page by wrong-clicking the FR logo at the top of the page and opening it in a new tab just now; the main page had me logged out, but I can go to the other tabs with pages open and they act like I'm logged in. I closed the logged-out page and tried to open it again, and it came up logged out again; however, when I opened this thread, I was logged in on this page. So not a problem for me, but odd and I thought it might be useful.

Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Home DSL
Device:
PC
Going back to the logged in page seems to work.
I opened the main page by wrong-clicking the FR logo at the top of the page and opening it in a new tab just now; the main page had me logged out, but I can go to the other tabs with pages open and they act like I'm logged in. I closed the logged-out page and tried to open it again, and it came up logged out again; however, when I opened this thread, I was logged in on this page. So not a problem for me, but odd and I thought it might be useful.

Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Home DSL
Device:
PC
Going back to the logged in page seems to work.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Browser:
Firefox and Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet (comcast)
Device:
Mac laptop (that is getting older)
logged out and in again
Browser:
Firefox and Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet (comcast)
Device:
Mac laptop (that is getting older)
logged out and in again
I posted in the Suggestions forum, then clicked on the message icon. It logged me out.

Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop
Logged back in and retried. It worked.
I posted in the Suggestions forum, then clicked on the message icon. It logged me out.

Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Laptop
Logged back in and retried. It worked.
1qad2pq.jpg
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49