Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
Browser : Firefox,Safari
Connection Method: Wireless home
Device: Mac
To solve the issue: clear recent history
Steps:Not resolved.
User not recognized

So does Chrome on Ipad works
Browser : Firefox,Safari
Connection Method: Wireless home
Device: Mac
To solve the issue: clear recent history
Steps:Not resolved.
User not recognized

So does Chrome on Ipad works
GfF2W8q.png CnXcaeB.png
•Browser:
Chrome
•Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
•Device:
Lenovo
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Logged in with unchecked "remember me", cleared cache, cleared cookies, only able to access home page and messages page. Was either shown "must be logged in to access these areas" or shown to be logged out completely when I attempted any other page.
Please note: I was only able to leave this by digging up me hitherto untouched internet explore and logging in from there.
•Browser:
Chrome
•Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
•Device:
Lenovo
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Logged in with unchecked "remember me", cleared cache, cleared cookies, only able to access home page and messages page. Was either shown "must be logged in to access these areas" or shown to be logged out completely when I attempted any other page.
Please note: I was only able to leave this by digging up me hitherto untouched internet explore and logging in from there.
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Macbook
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
cleared cache (still didnt let me in) logged out and logged in several times (still didnt work) reset password and it let me log in and i can now access every page.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Macbook
cleared cache (still didnt let me in) logged out and logged in several times (still didnt work) reset password and it let me log in and i can now access every page.
FR + 3
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Home Internet (fiber optics)

Device:
PC

Cleared cache of the past week, everything seems to be working now.
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Home Internet (fiber optics)

Device:
PC

Cleared cache of the past week, everything seems to be working now.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Network and Wireless School Network
Device:
Mac
"I just logged myself out, then back in again, and everything seemed to work fine"
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Network and Wireless School Network
Device:
Mac
"I just logged myself out, then back in again, and everything seemed to work fine"
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Cable Home Internet (Comcast)
Device:
Desktop
I cleared my cache,cookies loggedout and in several times before it let me onto my lair.Not sure it will happen again tomorrow at reset or not.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Cable Home Internet (Comcast)
Device:
Desktop
I cleared my cache,cookies loggedout and in several times before it let me onto my lair.Not sure it will happen again tomorrow at reset or not.
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif IceShield_zpsf333e17d.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Browser: Firefox (Chrome seems to work perfectly fine)
Connection Method: Wireless home internet
Device: Windows laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I cleared the cache, restarted firefox and logged in and out of Flight Rising a few times and nothing seemed to work. I am not recognised as being logged in to anything other than the index page and the message centre, not even the forums work hence why I'm posting this using chrome.
Browser: Firefox (Chrome seems to work perfectly fine)
Connection Method: Wireless home internet
Device: Windows laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I cleared the cache, restarted firefox and logged in and out of Flight Rising a few times and nothing seemed to work. I am not recognised as being logged in to anything other than the index page and the message centre, not even the forums work hence why I'm posting this using chrome.
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (comcast
Device:
Laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I logged out and back in at least three times. I didn't have to clear anything, thankfully.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (comcast
Device:
Laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I logged out and back in at least three times. I didn't have to clear anything, thankfully.
Browser: Firefox V 32.0
Connection: home wireless
Device: PC [windows 7]
Steps: logged out, unchecked the remember me button- didn't work. Granted this was during downtime- however downtime tonight was glitchy. Not sure whats going on
Other Steps: I reported on the Second via email this EXACT problem. Was told to clear Cache- didn't work
Tonight- on and off again; I clicked dragon lair once and was told I needed to log in; clicked it again it worked.

FYI: not sure if helps but my internet speeds: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3737797558

EDIT: my log ins are still on teh ww1 page, not sure if it's supposed to do that or not, it hasn't changed since Sept 2
Browser: Firefox V 32.0
Connection: home wireless
Device: PC [windows 7]
Steps: logged out, unchecked the remember me button- didn't work. Granted this was during downtime- however downtime tonight was glitchy. Not sure whats going on
Other Steps: I reported on the Second via email this EXACT problem. Was told to clear Cache- didn't work
Tonight- on and off again; I clicked dragon lair once and was told I needed to log in; clicked it again it worked.

FYI: not sure if helps but my internet speeds: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3737797558

EDIT: my log ins are still on teh ww1 page, not sure if it's supposed to do that or not, it hasn't changed since Sept 2
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
Browser:
Mozilla Firefox
Connection Method:
Wired Home Connection (directly wired to modem)
Device:
PC (Windows 8)
Logged out and logged back in using www1.flightrising.com. I am recognized as logged in on all pages.
Browser:
Mozilla Firefox
Connection Method:
Wired Home Connection (directly wired to modem)
Device:
PC (Windows 8)
Logged out and logged back in using www1.flightrising.com. I am recognized as logged in on all pages.