Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkerton's acting up again.
1 2 3
High/low and crim haven't reset in 2 hours.
High/low and crim haven't reset in 2 hours.
Pinkerton was fine for me, but Crim's definitely not resetting.
Pinkerton was fine for me, but Crim's definitely not resetting.
hi
Having the same problem here
Having the same problem here
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
I logged in for the first time today about 40 minutes ago, and talked to Crim. It's a bit after noon, and she is saying to come back in 57 minutes. Swipp is saying the last deal is expired and won't give me a new offer. Runestones stopped working right at noon. The coliseum stalled, but I am back in after a restart of Firefox.
I logged in for the first time today about 40 minutes ago, and talked to Crim. It's a bit after noon, and she is saying to come back in 57 minutes. Swipp is saying the last deal is expired and won't give me a new offer. Runestones stopped working right at noon. The coliseum stalled, but I am back in after a restart of Firefox.
9H7UpSP.png
So currently the following aren't resetting?

High and Low
Crim's Collection Cart
Pinkerton's Plundered Pile (if you didn't already access him earlier today)
Swipp's Swap Stand

I got my item from Pinkerton earlier today, but I can confirm that Crim and Swipp definitely aren't resetting. I don't play High and Low, but I see reports of it not resetting either.
So currently the following aren't resetting?

High and Low
Crim's Collection Cart
Pinkerton's Plundered Pile (if you didn't already access him earlier today)
Swipp's Swap Stand

I got my item from Pinkerton earlier today, but I can confirm that Crim and Swipp definitely aren't resetting. I don't play High and Low, but I see reports of it not resetting either.
1kz7OWt.png
Bump for the topic, me too!
Bump for the topic, me too!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I posted already, but just adding in that I logged in at around 9 AM server time this morning and was able to get my item from Pinkerton just fine.

Crim was working fine when I logged on (was able to get money from her at around 10 AM Server Time) but she hasn't worked since.
I posted already, but just adding in that I logged in at around 9 AM server time this morning and was able to get my item from Pinkerton just fine.

Crim was working fine when I logged on (was able to get money from her at around 10 AM Server Time) but she hasn't worked since.
Yep, seeing the same - Crim not reset for 2 hours (no reset at 11:00 and 12:00), Swipp's offer is the one from 10:00 and is expired (no new offer at 12:00).

*edit* Aha, the 13:00 reset worked. Crim had a new set of offers, and Swipp's new offer appeared (with an hour left so it will expire at 14:00 like it should) *thumbs up*
Yep, seeing the same - Crim not reset for 2 hours (no reset at 11:00 and 12:00), Swipp's offer is the one from 10:00 and is expired (no new offer at 12:00).

*edit* Aha, the 13:00 reset worked. Crim had a new set of offers, and Swipp's new offer appeared (with an hour left so it will expire at 14:00 like it should) *thumbs up*
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I think Crim may have gone bankrupt... :)
aka. No, she's not resetting for me either.
I think Crim may have gone bankrupt... :)
aka. No, she's not resetting for me either.
tumblr_ofrt4iDtP61tq219lo_250.png Visit my art shop!
I haven't checked the other two, but I know that Crim isn't resetting for me either.
I haven't checked the other two, but I know that Crim isn't resetting for me either.
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
1 2 3