Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unexpected Coli drop - bug or not?
The more I think about this, the more I feel that it might have been a bug, but due to the shutdown I haven't been able to post about it here until now... Shortly before the site closed down, I found a Sunsong Haori in the Coliseum; specifically, in the Bamboo Falls after battling a horde of Bakus/Dreameaters. Is this a deliberate new drop, or an accidental exploit? If it's the latter, please tell me so I can get rid of it. x_x;;
The more I think about this, the more I feel that it might have been a bug, but due to the shutdown I haven't been able to post about it here until now... Shortly before the site closed down, I found a Sunsong Haori in the Coliseum; specifically, in the Bamboo Falls after battling a horde of Bakus/Dreameaters. Is this a deliberate new drop, or an accidental exploit? If it's the latter, please tell me so I can get rid of it. x_x;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam

Most likely just a normal rare item drop but if you feel unsure about it send in a ticket.
That or it's an all together new item.
@Nequam

Most likely just a normal rare item drop but if you feel unsure about it send in a ticket.
That or it's an all together new item.
Mebar_zps37220ff4.png
@Nequam
Don't worry, I've found Haori and other bits of apparel in the Coli before - they're just a bit rare.
@Nequam
Don't worry, I've found Haori and other bits of apparel in the Coli before - they're just a bit rare.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png