Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
@Khadjin

Yes I'd still love to be added to all three lists!!
@Khadjin

Yes I'd still love to be added to all three lists!!
KS35UWQ.png
Lizz
They/Them
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop
@lizzytiki

Noted! :D
@lizzytiki

Noted! :D
@Khadjin,

Hello! I saw you selling some Ornaments aethers on tumblr, and I'd like to be added to the smoke/metals/gold pair. I'd like to buy an M pose, but looks like i was too late this time.
@Khadjin,

Hello! I saw you selling some Ornaments aethers on tumblr, and I'd like to be added to the smoke/metals/gold pair. I'd like to buy an M pose, but looks like i was too late this time.
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@Samelf

Noted!
@Samelf

Noted!
@Zyxyz @RAVENt @SapphireElegy @DanceMacabre @andersbegabt @Allotas @shadesofchaos @ruggafluff Hello lovely people, this is a lore alert! I'm not sure if all of you are still active but anyhow. I'm pinging you here (my hatchery thread) for lack of better place because you all have hatchlings from one of my pairs and I just more or less finished writing the parent's background, which can be of relevance to you in case you ever plan to write some for your own dragon. Please let me know if you do so, I will add a portrait of your dragon on his profile and can also mention more if you want us to establish some present-day lore stuff between them. More info in the parent's bio, especially check the bottom of the page: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79701641][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/797017/79701641_350.png[/img][/url]
@Zyxyz @RAVENt @SapphireElegy @DanceMacabre @andersbegabt
@Allotas @shadesofchaos @ruggafluff

Hello lovely people, this is a lore alert! I'm not sure if all of you are still active but anyhow.

I'm pinging you here (my hatchery thread) for lack of better place because you all have hatchlings from one of my pairs and I just more or less finished writing the parent's background, which can be of relevance to you in case you ever plan to write some for your own dragon.

Please let me know if you do so, I will add a portrait of your dragon on his profile and can also mention more if you want us to establish some present-day lore stuff between them. More info in the parent's bio, especially check the bottom of the page:

79701641_350.png
@Khadjin Hi! You can read my article on Saturn's Bio. And you are free to cut content or add stories. I'm not sure if I can write like this because I'm not good at writing. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80711637][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807117/80711637_350.png[/img][/url]
@Khadjin
Hi! You can read my article on Saturn's Bio.
And you are free to cut content or add stories.
I'm not sure if I can write like this because I'm not good at writing.
80711637_350.png
6cukwbb.png SKIN SHOP

Hatchery
@RAVENt

Thank you for telling me about Saturn and his time in Nightfall Abyss! No need to write elaborate things, I will list in my dragon's profile all of his offspring who exist in Sornieth lore. :)
@RAVENt

Thank you for telling me about Saturn and his time in Nightfall Abyss! No need to write elaborate things, I will list in my dragon's profile all of his offspring who exist in Sornieth lore. :)
OK! Thank you very much! [emoji=new friend size=1]
OK! Thank you very much!
6cukwbb.png SKIN SHOP

Hatchery
@Khadjin do you have a pinglist for Summano x Tamar? I saw their hatchlings on tumblr today and was a bit too late to buy one, but I'd love to be pinged if you breed them again!
@Khadjin do you have a pinglist for Summano x Tamar? I saw their hatchlings on tumblr today and was a bit too late to buy one, but I'd love to be pinged if you breed them again!
23814.png
========================================

she/her
avi dragon
sales
FR+3
== 87889418.png
@glitteringearth

Absolutely! I have notes for all the pairs that are part of the hatchery but not listed in this thread yet, no worries (I need to make the images to update the listings but it's a lot of work).

I will let you know next time I have hatchlings from Summano x Tamar!
@glitteringearth

Absolutely! I have notes for all the pairs that are part of the hatchery but not listed in this thread yet, no worries (I need to make the images to update the listings but it's a lot of work).

I will let you know next time I have hatchlings from Summano x Tamar!