Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 115
@Khadjin Here she is! Apologies for not linking her sooner. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49677820][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/496779/49677820_350.png[/img][/url]
@Khadjin Here she is! Apologies for not linking her sooner.

49677820_350.png
2ADMYLn.png
@Florum

Oh right this is an older kid! Ok, the parents are not currently in my clan anymore, they've just moved on to other things (not exalted canonically).

The father was the master alchemist for my clan when the clan still lived in Light I believe, while the mother was a minstrel if I reckon.

I don't have more about them since I exalted them before I had the chance to give them a full flesh-out bio.
@Florum

Oh right this is an older kid! Ok, the parents are not currently in my clan anymore, they've just moved on to other things (not exalted canonically).

The father was the master alchemist for my clan when the clan still lived in Light I believe, while the mother was a minstrel if I reckon.

I don't have more about them since I exalted them before I had the chance to give them a full flesh-out bio.
@Khadjin

I can work with that! I feel like maybe she ended up leaving on her own accord as an adult when her parents went off to do their own things (going to just say they did that when she was old enough to self-manage, LOL). Decided she, too, liked the idea and went off to explore. Eventually wound up in Wind territory and hijinks ensued, as is the usual of my clan's newcomers.

Thank you! I may make mention of this / link to your clan when I get the bio up (eventually... in the long far future LOL) if that's alright! (Or just keep the link to your hatchery in there, whichever ends up looking better.)
@Khadjin

I can work with that! I feel like maybe she ended up leaving on her own accord as an adult when her parents went off to do their own things (going to just say they did that when she was old enough to self-manage, LOL). Decided she, too, liked the idea and went off to explore. Eventually wound up in Wind territory and hijinks ensued, as is the usual of my clan's newcomers.

Thank you! I may make mention of this / link to your clan when I get the bio up (eventually... in the long far future LOL) if that's alright! (Or just keep the link to your hatchery in there, whichever ends up looking better.)
2ADMYLn.png
@Florum

Sure! Let me know when she has lore in her bio or something, I'll try to link her from a dragon's profile (I like checking on my lore kids every now and then...).
@Florum

Sure! Let me know when she has lore in her bio or something, I'll try to link her from a dragon's profile (I like checking on my lore kids every now and then...).
@Khadjin Will do! Thank you c:
@Khadjin Will do! Thank you c:
2ADMYLn.png
Hi there, I was wondering if you still breed sempervivum and sedeveria? If so, I would love to be pinged next time they have a nest hatch.

Hi there, I was wondering if you still breed sempervivum and sedeveria? If so, I would love to be pinged next time they have a nest hatch.

____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
If you still own any of these pairs, could you ping me if they ever breed again? I love them so much <3
@khadjin
If you still own any of these pairs, could you ping me if they ever breed again? I love them so much <3
@khadjin
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
@Roule [quote name="Roule" date="2020-06-25 16:03:48" ] Hi there, I was wondering if you still breed sempervivum and sedeveria? If so, I would love to be pinged next time they have a nest hatch. Thanks :) [/quote] Sorry, they are retired from the roster until further notice. I should update this thing!
@Roule
Roule wrote on 2020-06-25 16:03:48:

Sorry, they are retired from the roster until further notice. I should update this thing!
@RealityMask [quote name="Khadjin" date="2013-11-14 10:08:23" ] Welcome to my humble hatchery! [b]Read the guidelines below[/b]! [...] [center][img]http://feralscribes.org/FR/khadjin/h_instructions.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*][b]1:666[/b] gem:treasure ratio [*]Ping me, it's less likely I miss your comment. [*]Let me know if you only need a specific gender in a pair [*]Fire flight eyes, at the moment I rarely offer out-of-flight nesting. [*]Exalting is fine, please name the dragons before you do so. [*][b]There is no general pinglist, and you can't be on every list.[/b] [/LIST] [/quote]
@RealityMask
Khadjin wrote on 2013-11-14 10:08:23:
Welcome to my humble hatchery! Read the guidelines below!

[...]
h_instructions.png
  • 1:666 gem:treasure ratio
  • Ping me, it's less likely I miss your comment.
  • Let me know if you only need a specific gender in a pair
  • Fire flight eyes, at the moment I rarely offer out-of-flight nesting.
  • Exalting is fine, please name the dragons before you do so.
  • There is no general pinglist, and you can't be on every list.
Oh alright! List for Marsha X Perkeraun (opal) and Odei X Tellus then! @khadjin
Oh alright! List for Marsha X Perkeraun (opal) and Odei X Tellus then! @khadjin
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 115