Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ 9th FREE IMP RAFFLE - drawn
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Novadragon is a name I've used for a rather long time, it combines my love of the universe and stars and all that with well...my love of dragons >>
Novadragon is a name I've used for a rather long time, it combines my love of the universe and stars and all that with well...my love of dragons >>
veye80.jpgMini_zpsgcyumcge.png
Ichiki means 'One Soul' in Japanese. Its representative of my group of friends, No matter how long its been since we've seen or talked to each other when we are together again its as though no time has passed.
Ichiki means 'One Soul' in Japanese. Its representative of my group of friends, No matter how long its been since we've seen or talked to each other when we are together again its as though no time has passed.
Would you believe I don't remember? I started using bluenote...YEARS ago, like, on neopets in fifth grade! I can't for the life of me remember why...I think I just thought it sounded pretty. (wow lame story! haha! Sorry!!)
Would you believe I don't remember? I started using bluenote...YEARS ago, like, on neopets in fifth grade! I can't for the life of me remember why...I think I just thought it sounded pretty. (wow lame story! haha! Sorry!!)
Okay so I'm 4'6.5" and I have a dream to get in shape and join roller derby and be kicka** some day! My friends used to nickename me their little "garden gnome" because of my height and etc. So I kept it and when I realized how much I love roller derby, I Had to find a way to use it for my derby name. :) I like to think I'll be a blocker, guarding my jammer from the other team or preventing the other jammer from getting through. c: Sooo Guardengnome!
Okay so I'm 4'6.5" and I have a dream to get in shape and join roller derby and be kicka** some day! My friends used to nickename me their little "garden gnome" because of my height and etc. So I kept it and when I realized how much I love roller derby, I Had to find a way to use it for my derby name. :) I like to think I'll be a blocker, guarding my jammer from the other team or preventing the other jammer from getting through. c: Sooo Guardengnome!
iKaBlyq.png
I started using Kiomori years ago when I joined...gaiaonline maybe? I don't even remember. I just made it up, it sounded cool, and it stuck. ^.^
I started using Kiomori years ago when I joined...gaiaonline maybe? I don't even remember. I just made it up, it sounded cool, and it stuck. ^.^
I had just finished watching the BBC series, Merlin, and I was (and still am) obsessed with it. HOW COULD THEY ENNNND IT LIKE THAT?! BBC, WHY U FILL ME WITH FEELS AND THEN DROP ME TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD?!

*cough cough* Anyway. Merlin is my favorite character in the series, so I took the unused username and made it my own. MY PRECIOUS.
I had just finished watching the BBC series, Merlin, and I was (and still am) obsessed with it. HOW COULD THEY ENNNND IT LIKE THAT?! BBC, WHY U FILL ME WITH FEELS AND THEN DROP ME TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD?!

*cough cough* Anyway. Merlin is my favorite character in the series, so I took the unused username and made it my own. MY PRECIOUS.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
I am very fannish, I will sit on Tumblr for HOURS reblogging doctor who, sherlock, stargate... pretty much all things fandom and meta.
So, when I got in with the beta I snagged my name lickety split!

On tumblr Fannish was taken, so I became FannishMinded instead. :3
I am very fannish, I will sit on Tumblr for HOURS reblogging doctor who, sherlock, stargate... pretty much all things fandom and meta.
So, when I got in with the beta I snagged my name lickety split!

On tumblr Fannish was taken, so I became FannishMinded instead. :3
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
Telelia- its been with me for years now. It started off as a misspelling of a Yugioh card- more like mispronunciation.
Anywho- I've been using it for a while, its my main character in my story, I do roleplay with said name.
I still haven't figured out in the language my character's use what Telelia means, but so far its closest to "Of Mind" than anything else since I roleplay Telelia as a telepathic telekenetic.
Telelia- its been with me for years now. It started off as a misspelling of a Yugioh card- more like mispronunciation.
Anywho- I've been using it for a while, its my main character in my story, I do roleplay with said name.
I still haven't figured out in the language my character's use what Telelia means, but so far its closest to "Of Mind" than anything else since I roleplay Telelia as a telepathic telekenetic.
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
My heritage is both Irish and Scottish, which is what Celtic refers to these days.

Also, my clan was apparently known for standing strong and fighting for their beliefs with amazing ferocity.

So... Celtic Warrior.
My heritage is both Irish and Scottish, which is what Celtic refers to these days.

Also, my clan was apparently known for standing strong and fighting for their beliefs with amazing ferocity.

So... Celtic Warrior.
I've used Natorei for a long time, since I was maybe ten or eleven... the first time it appeared was on gaiaonline. There was a scare that they would be banning/freezing anyone under 13 years old, so all of my friends and I made second accounts and lied about our ages.

My old username was Torina42. People had nicknamed me both Tor and Na, and I wanted something that both of those nicknames would still work for. Thus, Natorei, And it just stuck.
I've used Natorei for a long time, since I was maybe ten or eleven... the first time it appeared was on gaiaonline. There was a scare that they would be banning/freezing anyone under 13 years old, so all of my friends and I made second accounts and lied about our ages.

My old username was Torina42. People had nicknamed me both Tor and Na, and I wanted something that both of those nicknames would still work for. Thus, Natorei, And it just stuck.
VsM9NGJ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13