Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ 9th FREE IMP RAFFLE - drawn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Salience is a username I've been using for a while now, but it's still fairly new to me compared to some of my other SNs. It means 'strikingly conspicuous; prominent' among other things. I needed a name for a RP character once ...and found the word randomly on a dictionary site. It was one of their 'words of the day'. I liked it!
Salience is a username I've been using for a while now, but it's still fairly new to me compared to some of my other SNs. It means 'strikingly conspicuous; prominent' among other things. I needed a name for a RP character once ...and found the word randomly on a dictionary site. It was one of their 'words of the day'. I liked it!
My username is alter spelling of the flower Azalia--and I just LOVE flowers!

-Aza
My username is alter spelling of the flower Azalia--and I just LOVE flowers!

-Aza
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
Because Alpacas are cute and fluffy :3
Also Alpaca is a nickname I'm being called by my friends . xD
Because Alpacas are cute and fluffy :3
Also Alpaca is a nickname I'm being called by my friends . xD
sss.gif
'Sparrow' is a pseudonym I've taken on over the last few years, trying to get out of my habit of using the name of an original character of mine since I no longer role-play. I adopted it around the time I started playing Fable 2. I threw on the 'Rising' cause just Sparrow was already taken and I suck at originality =P.
'Sparrow' is a pseudonym I've taken on over the last few years, trying to get out of my habit of using the name of an original character of mine since I no longer role-play. I adopted it around the time I started playing Fable 2. I threw on the 'Rising' cause just Sparrow was already taken and I suck at originality =P.
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

It's from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, and the entire concept of gunslingers and their mantras, their belief system, everything is so utterly appealing to me that I try to default to this or a name from my other favorite book at every chance. In this case, gunslinger felt a little better for being part of plague than the others.
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

It's from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, and the entire concept of gunslingers and their mantras, their belief system, everything is so utterly appealing to me that I try to default to this or a name from my other favorite book at every chance. In this case, gunslinger felt a little better for being part of plague than the others.
I chose Meganium because of course she is my favourite ever starter Pokemon !!! And being green, it well suited a wind clan :)))
I chose Meganium because of course she is my favourite ever starter Pokemon !!! And being green, it well suited a wind clan :)))
numinorprance_zps880888b4.gif 289wnrq.jpg
Faedandris is the name of one of my oldest characters. It started as a character from D&D and then passed over to WoW, and many other games.
Faedandris is the name of one of my oldest characters. It started as a character from D&D and then passed over to WoW, and many other games.
YOU could totally win a daily Familiar or even 3000 food points! Check this link for my raffle!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=967236&page=1
I just use random words that pop into my head for my usernames. If it sounds vaguely pronounceable and I somehow remember it, bam, new username.
I just use random words that pop into my head for my usernames. If it sounds vaguely pronounceable and I somehow remember it, bam, new username.
banner_mirror.png
I picked the name Thalia as a replacement for my overly used old user name. It's Greek, meaning flourishing. :)
I picked the name Thalia as a replacement for my overly used old user name. It's Greek, meaning flourishing. :)
Mine is a sort of warped 'back story' to myself I guess you could say xD My friends would always leave me behind, and I felt like the world was just moving on ahead without me. Instead of letting this drag me down I changed the tense of it, no longer seeing it as being 'left behind' but rather that I'm 'Staying Behind' to find what I need to move on at my own pace c:
Mine is a sort of warped 'back story' to myself I guess you could say xD My friends would always leave me behind, and I felt like the world was just moving on ahead without me. Instead of letting this drag me down I changed the tense of it, no longer seeing it as being 'left behind' but rather that I'm 'Staying Behind' to find what I need to move on at my own pace c:
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13