Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ 9th FREE IMP RAFFLE - drawn
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
When I went to choose a username, I thought that your username was the name of your clan. So I wanted to choose something pretty, rather than something involving one of my characters and a lot of numbers. I like the color blue, and have always like the word cerulean. It's a weird name for a Light clan, I know, but I thought it was pretty.
When I went to choose a username, I thought that your username was the name of your clan. So I wanted to choose something pretty, rather than something involving one of my characters and a lot of numbers. I like the color blue, and have always like the word cerulean. It's a weird name for a Light clan, I know, but I thought it was pretty.
6rssG2W.png

7QOdJ0E.png
My username is based off the best character in anime. Grelle Sutcliffe, from Kuroshitsuji. He's got red hair, and clothes, loooooooves blood, and he's a Shinigami, a death god. Yep. He's my favorite character by far from that anime xD!
My username is based off the best character in anime. Grelle Sutcliffe, from Kuroshitsuji. He's got red hair, and clothes, loooooooves blood, and he's a Shinigami, a death god. Yep. He's my favorite character by far from that anime xD!
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
My dream is to one day be addressed as a Warrior. A true warrior, one who doesn't stop until they either get the job done or fight past even the hardest of obstacles. I want to be one of those people who others can look at and say, "don't give up, if she can do it so can you."
In essence, I want to be an inspiration to others, and the word Warrior embodies that for me.

As for FR, I pretty much hit the roof when I actually got this username. It's normally always taken on other sites, and out of many tries, this is the first time I ever got it.
I smile every time I get pinged. :D
My dream is to one day be addressed as a Warrior. A true warrior, one who doesn't stop until they either get the job done or fight past even the hardest of obstacles. I want to be one of those people who others can look at and say, "don't give up, if she can do it so can you."
In essence, I want to be an inspiration to others, and the word Warrior embodies that for me.

As for FR, I pretty much hit the roof when I actually got this username. It's normally always taken on other sites, and out of many tries, this is the first time I ever got it.
I smile every time I get pinged. :D
kRzPP6N.png
It's an inside joke between me and one of my best friends, and it's stuck to me for,what, 3 years now?
On DeviantART, I used to have the username Beautiful-Disaster, a song by the band 311, and people there usually called me "Dis". Now, around that same time myself and above mentioned friend found it amusing to replace all the "i"s in words with "ee"s, and since my nickname was "Dis" it would be "Dees". She continued calling me by that name instead of Dis, and other people soon followed.
Now there was this one time she was doing homework while we were talking on skype, and since I was extremely talkative atm and had lots of stuff to talk about, she said I was Dees-tracting her, and we both found it so amusing it stuck. A while after I changed my name on DeviantART to Deestracted, and ever since I've used it everywhere else uvu

Really long story haha, excuse meeee! I just really love talking about this specifically :'D
It's an inside joke between me and one of my best friends, and it's stuck to me for,what, 3 years now?
On DeviantART, I used to have the username Beautiful-Disaster, a song by the band 311, and people there usually called me "Dis". Now, around that same time myself and above mentioned friend found it amusing to replace all the "i"s in words with "ee"s, and since my nickname was "Dis" it would be "Dees". She continued calling me by that name instead of Dis, and other people soon followed.
Now there was this one time she was doing homework while we were talking on skype, and since I was extremely talkative atm and had lots of stuff to talk about, she said I was Dees-tracting her, and we both found it so amusing it stuck. A while after I changed my name on DeviantART to Deestracted, and ever since I've used it everywhere else uvu

Really long story haha, excuse meeee! I just really love talking about this specifically :'D
Stormborn comes from A Game of Thrones, but more specifically Daenerys Targaryen. My nickname from my friends is Daenerys. However, that name was already taken. But I love the powerful ring that stormborn has to it. It makes me think of a powerful storm brewing over the ocean... I dunno. It's gained more meaning the longer I've had the username. I'm quite attached to it now.
Stormborn comes from A Game of Thrones, but more specifically Daenerys Targaryen. My nickname from my friends is Daenerys. However, that name was already taken. But I love the powerful ring that stormborn has to it. It makes me think of a powerful storm brewing over the ocean... I dunno. It's gained more meaning the longer I've had the username. I'm quite attached to it now.
tenor.gif
Lirende was the name of my PC Warden from Dragon Age, only it was much fancier looking with impossible accents above the 'i' and the 'e's. It doesn't have a meaning (that I know of), but I've found myself using it a lot. The name, just like the character, have grown to become one of my favorites.
Lirende was the name of my PC Warden from Dragon Age, only it was much fancier looking with impossible accents above the 'i' and the 'e's. It doesn't have a meaning (that I know of), but I've found myself using it a lot. The name, just like the character, have grown to become one of my favorites.
My username has no rhyme or reason to it. And like how I name almost anything, I kind of threw letters together that I liked and made a word xD
My username has no rhyme or reason to it. And like how I name almost anything, I kind of threw letters together that I liked and made a word xD
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

Ooh. That's a tough one. It's something in an internal head language that means.... soulless... or hungry shadow...
Ooh. That's a tough one. It's something in an internal head language that means.... soulless... or hungry shadow...
aleroca is just a nickname my cousin gave me.
aleroca is just a nickname my cousin gave me.
Seiteran is a name that I've used since the point at where I started to learn Finnish. So, I took half of the word that means seven in Finnish, "Seit" and just added "-eran" to it. I guess I just chose it because it sounded neat.
Seiteran is a name that I've used since the point at where I started to learn Finnish. So, I took half of the word that means seven in Finnish, "Seit" and just added "-eran" to it. I guess I just chose it because it sounded neat.
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13