Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Snapper Sale! [#2]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
Snapper, crackle, pop!
Snapper, crackle, pop!
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
Another True Fact About Snappers:

Have you cuddled your Snapper today? On average, a growing Snapper needs a solid hour of cuddling to grow big and strong. I would know, I'm a scientist.

Have you cuddled your Snapper today? On average, a growing Snapper needs a solid hour of cuddling to grow big and strong. I would know, I'm a scientist.
tumblr_inline_mvk4i4jvlG1s9y1t2.pngtumblr_inline_mvk4ioUpXl1s9y1t2.pngtumblr_inline_mvnk4ffDup1s9y1t2.png
[quote name="Litwick" date="2013-10-07 14:32:10"]Another True Fact About Snappers: Have you cuddled your Snapper today? On average, a growing Snapper needs a solid hour of cuddling to grow big and strong. I would know, I'm a scientist.[/quote] A Snapperologist one might say....
Litwick wrote on 2013-10-07 14:32:10:

A Snapperologist one might say....
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
bumpin !!
bumpin !!
4F3aTxd.png
@foayasha -

A Snapperologist indeed.
@foayasha -

A Snapperologist indeed.
tumblr_inline_mvk4i4jvlG1s9y1t2.pngtumblr_inline_mvk4ioUpXl1s9y1t2.pngtumblr_inline_mvnk4ffDup1s9y1t2.png
I do believe I have cuddled my snappies today! :D
I do believe I have cuddled my snappies today! :D
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
bump .o.
bump .o.
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
Heaven help me, I want most of these...

However! I actually have nobody for sale right now! But, I do have a whole four pairs breeding this month. Click links for color ranges.

Group One: Mangosteen and Charcuterie will breed on the 12th. 50/50 tiger/clown, 50/50 eyespot/stripe. Pumpkins with contrasting terts.

Group Two: Gyro and Yiner will breed on the 19th. Guaranteed clown, chance of eyespot or shimmer. Blues & greens with earthy wings.

Group Three: Mellowcreme and Minestrone on the 20th. 50/50 clown/tiger, 50/50 eyespot/stripe. Pumpkins and soft neutral tones. Contrasting terts.

Group Four: Lastly, Serichatum and Confit breed on the 23rd. 50/50 clown/tiger, 50/50 eyespot/seraph. Mostly pumpkins with a chance of candy apples like dad! Mostly matching terts.

Which means I will have a ton of babies for sale just in time for my flight holiday! To celebrate I'll be having some special deals. During the week of RoR, DG snaps will be 25KT per one (instead of my usual 30KT) or 45KT for two! Plague flight members can take an extra 5K off of both of those.

Group one babies can pair with group two and four babies, group two babies with group one and four, group three babies can pair with group four, group four pairs with any. So you can have your own pumpkin pair~ Message if you'd like a ping!

Hello my name is Horuss I have monopolized fall food snappers
Heaven help me, I want most of these...

However! I actually have nobody for sale right now! But, I do have a whole four pairs breeding this month. Click links for color ranges.

Group One: Mangosteen and Charcuterie will breed on the 12th. 50/50 tiger/clown, 50/50 eyespot/stripe. Pumpkins with contrasting terts.

Group Two: Gyro and Yiner will breed on the 19th. Guaranteed clown, chance of eyespot or shimmer. Blues & greens with earthy wings.

Group Three: Mellowcreme and Minestrone on the 20th. 50/50 clown/tiger, 50/50 eyespot/stripe. Pumpkins and soft neutral tones. Contrasting terts.

Group Four: Lastly, Serichatum and Confit breed on the 23rd. 50/50 clown/tiger, 50/50 eyespot/seraph. Mostly pumpkins with a chance of candy apples like dad! Mostly matching terts.

Which means I will have a ton of babies for sale just in time for my flight holiday! To celebrate I'll be having some special deals. During the week of RoR, DG snaps will be 25KT per one (instead of my usual 30KT) or 45KT for two! Plague flight members can take an extra 5K off of both of those.

Group one babies can pair with group two and four babies, group two babies with group one and four, group three babies can pair with group four, group four pairs with any. So you can have your own pumpkin pair~ Message if you'd like a ping!

Hello my name is Horuss I have monopolized fall food snappers
r63jyAi.png
@topsecretgirly
would you be willing to trade any of your tg snappers for some snappers i have on pg 3?
@topsecretgirly
would you be willing to trade any of your tg snappers for some snappers i have on pg 3?
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
Back from classes!
And oh my word I have to say that you guys are all incredible
So many gorgeous snappers and so many endearing facts about snappers I would have never known. (Thank you snapperologists)

Gonna update the point total and the random listing soon~
Back from classes!
And oh my word I have to say that you guys are all incredible
So many gorgeous snappers and so many endearing facts about snappers I would have never known. (Thank you snapperologists)

Gonna update the point total and the random listing soon~
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19