Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Barioth's New Snappers & Spirals
Wow, I'd forgotten all about this. Sorry, I dont really need a snapper from here any more! I signed up when I was still pretty new to all this, ahah.
Wow, I'd forgotten all about this. Sorry, I dont really need a snapper from here any more! I signed up when I was still pretty new to all this, ahah.
@Barioth Oh gosh. Um. I already got my baby from you. I got a little impatient and asked for one of the spiral you had in your lair quite a while ago. I mean, if you'd still allow me to grab one I definitely will, but it's completely up to you.
@Barioth Oh gosh. Um. I already got my baby from you. I got a little impatient and asked for one of the spiral you had in your lair quite a while ago. I mean, if you'd still allow me to grab one I definitely will, but it's completely up to you.
@wickedthespian, all right! I'll send you your 5000 treasure in a bit. C:

Tagging @Sunset, I checked and you indeed reserved a pair! Please wait for my message.

@Slothh, as well! Please wait for my message since someone backed out. Thanks!

@Volcanus, yep! I checked the stuff and you did claim one from the Spirals. Unfortunately, since there are people on the list, you'd have to wait until they picked their dragons. o n o And well, pay for the bab. Aaaaa- sorry! Stuff got mixed up due to the downtime. /O\
@wickedthespian, all right! I'll send you your 5000 treasure in a bit. C:

Tagging @Sunset, I checked and you indeed reserved a pair! Please wait for my message.

@Slothh, as well! Please wait for my message since someone backed out. Thanks!

@Volcanus, yep! I checked the stuff and you did claim one from the Spirals. Unfortunately, since there are people on the list, you'd have to wait until they picked their dragons. o n o And well, pay for the bab. Aaaaa- sorry! Stuff got mixed up due to the downtime. /O\
@Barioth

Thank you for pinging me. Looking at the hatchlings I'm am not to sure if I like their secondary, would I be able to go down to the next litter?
@Barioth

Thank you for pinging me. Looking at the hatchlings I'm am not to sure if I like their secondary, would I be able to go down to the next litter?
@Barioth It's totally okay!
@Barioth It's totally okay!