Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Barioth's New Snappers & Spirals
^bump ;)
^bump ;)
vWzc3aN.png
So, @Barioth, when are those Snappers coming? I don't mean to sound impatient, I'm just very excited!
So, @Barioth, when are those Snappers coming? I don't mean to sound impatient, I'm just very excited!
Wow, it's like I'm a forumer or something.
@Pocket, Chandelier and Aio will be bred on the 20th, which is in 8 days from now! :D But, they're breedable in 3 days so they might be bred earlier since I'm impatient. xD
@Pocket, Chandelier and Aio will be bred on the 20th, which is in 8 days from now! :D But, they're breedable in 3 days so they might be bred earlier since I'm impatient. xD
@Barioth I completely forgot if i sent in the reservation fee for Reese x Gluttony. I don't think I did, so here comes the 5K train!
@Barioth I completely forgot if i sent in the reservation fee for Reese x Gluttony. I don't think I did, so here comes the 5K train!
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
Hi! I've bred Chandelier and Aio. They gave me a 2 egg clutch so I'm going to ping @draywin848 and @HungryMattress.

Draywin gets to pick first, so just wait for my PM and stuff. Thanks! :D
Hi! I've bred Chandelier and Aio. They gave me a 2 egg clutch so I'm going to ping @draywin848 and @HungryMattress.

Draywin gets to pick first, so just wait for my PM and stuff. Thanks! :D
Gah. I hope they don't pick the one I like. xD
Gah. I hope they don't pick the one I like. xD
@HungryMattress, I hope you're happy with the hatchling! :D

So I bred Kyle x Paulette today and got a 3 egg clutch. Pinging @Empire, @Kiwifeathers and @Infinis. I'll message you guys with instructions, thanks! C:
@HungryMattress, I hope you're happy with the hatchling! :D

So I bred Kyle x Paulette today and got a 3 egg clutch. Pinging @Empire, @Kiwifeathers and @Infinis. I'll message you guys with instructions, thanks! C:
@Barioth awesome >u<
@Barioth awesome >u<
767VVTs.png
@Empire, sent you the message! :D
@Empire, sent you the message! :D
@Barioth Great to hear you had three!
@Barioth Great to hear you had three!