Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Barioth's New Snappers & Spirals
@Kiwifeathers, I've sent your mail. Thanks, as well! I'm glad I had a good clutch. C:
@Kiwifeathers, I've sent your mail. Thanks, as well! I'm glad I had a good clutch. C:
@Barioth

Yeah thankyou haha. Omg didn't realise you turned Kyle into a Spiral. He looks amazing as a spiral. ;o
@Barioth

Yeah thankyou haha. Omg didn't realise you turned Kyle into a Spiral. He looks amazing as a spiral. ;o
@HungryMattress, that was exactly the reason I bought him. XD He looks stunning as a Spiral, amg.
@HungryMattress, that was exactly the reason I bought him. XD He looks stunning as a Spiral, amg.
@Barioth

Yes he does haha! When is his next breeding gonna happen? I might want a baby. ;P
@Barioth

Yes he does haha! When is his next breeding gonna happen? I might want a baby. ;P
Really, only two eggs? That's incredibly lame. When are they able to breed again?
Really, only two eggs? That's incredibly lame. When are they able to breed again?
Wow, it's like I'm a forumer or something.
@HungryMattress, Kyle and Paulette's cooldown will end on August 5, 2013. They'll be breeding on that date as well. :D

@Pocket, Chandelier and Aio will be bred on August 4, 2013 again. C: Hopefully I get a bigger clutch. /O\
@HungryMattress, Kyle and Paulette's cooldown will end on August 5, 2013. They'll be breeding on that date as well. :D

@Pocket, Chandelier and Aio will be bred on August 4, 2013 again. C: Hopefully I get a bigger clutch. /O\
@Barioth

Okay. Will check out the first post later.
@Barioth

Okay. Will check out the first post later.
Hi! Sorry my list got deleted and I am on the verge of compiling them again! I apologize for the delay.
Hi! Sorry my list got deleted and I am on the verge of compiling them again! I apologize for the delay.
@Barioth
I was just checking in to see how things were going and was very confused. ^^ I think I'm still having to wait for another clutch though - I seem to be lower down every time I check back. :(
@Barioth
I was just checking in to see how things were going and was very confused. ^^ I think I'm still having to wait for another clutch though - I seem to be lower down every time I check back. :(
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
Oooooh I think it's close to the first breeding for the pair I reserved a baby from. :D I'm probably gonna have to wait for the next breeding, cause I think there were a few folks ahead of me, but super excited!
Oooooh I think it's close to the first breeding for the pair I reserved a baby from. :D I'm probably gonna have to wait for the next breeding, cause I think there were a few folks ahead of me, but super excited!