Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Barioth's New Snappers & Spirals
Excited for Reese x Gluttony baby in a couple of weeks! X3
Excited for Reese x Gluttony baby in a couple of weeks! X3
Thanks for the reserves, guys! I've finally added you guys! :D

@Breedabie, aaaaaa- I'm pretty excited to breed them too!
Thanks for the reserves, guys! I've finally added you guys! :D

@Breedabie, aaaaaa- I'm pretty excited to breed them too!
@Sunset, pinging you cause Aria x Ezra has been bred! They are now parents of 3 happy hatchlings. :D

Uhhh, I'll message you and stuff. o u o Thanks for the reservation!
@Sunset, pinging you cause Aria x Ezra has been bred! They are now parents of 3 happy hatchlings. :D

Uhhh, I'll message you and stuff. o u o Thanks for the reservation!
@Barioth Thank you! I just don't have the payment... I feel so bad because I have so much summer school hw and I'm going to be away this weekend. I'm really sorry :(
Edit: I love the Maize/Ice girls. They're so pretty! If I was going to choose I'd want the Maize girl... But since I haven't paid yet I don't think I could get one... And feel free to keep whichever ones you like! C:
@Barioth Thank you! I just don't have the payment... I feel so bad because I have so much summer school hw and I'm going to be away this weekend. I'm really sorry :(
Edit: I love the Maize/Ice girls. They're so pretty! If I was going to choose I'd want the Maize girl... But since I haven't paid yet I don't think I could get one... And feel free to keep whichever ones you like! C:
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
I've bred most of my pairs yesterday and booned them. I'm going to ping people who are on the running to get their new babies!

Candle and Tenmeadows:
@oncomingstorm, @Cellie

Chandelier and Aio:
@Sunset, @VolcanicFireball

Kyle and Paulette:
@Infinis, @Sunset, @Shaetani

Glinda and Fabala:
@Cellie

Please wait for my message! :D Thanks everyone!

@Sunset, I can hold the maize/ice female for you until you can pay. It's not a big deal. :D

I am closing reservations for all my pairs until further notice.
I've bred most of my pairs yesterday and booned them. I'm going to ping people who are on the running to get their new babies!

Candle and Tenmeadows:
@oncomingstorm, @Cellie

Chandelier and Aio:
@Sunset, @VolcanicFireball

Kyle and Paulette:
@Infinis, @Sunset, @Shaetani

Glinda and Fabala:
@Cellie

Please wait for my message! :D Thanks everyone!

@Sunset, I can hold the maize/ice female for you until you can pay. It's not a big deal. :D

I am closing reservations for all my pairs until further notice.
@Barioth

Thanks for the heads up, can't wait to get a PM / my baby. ^_^ (pretty sure I get last pick but I'm hoping for the swamp girl.)
@Barioth

Thanks for the heads up, can't wait to get a PM / my baby. ^_^ (pretty sure I get last pick but I'm hoping for the swamp girl.)
@Barioth

I already received my baby from Paulette and Kyle (named him Fritz)...is this a mistake or did I reserve a second one that I don't remember? XD
@Barioth

I already received my baby from Paulette and Kyle (named him Fritz)...is this a mistake or did I reserve a second one that I don't remember? XD
eyQdv.gif
@Infinis, oh! My bad, haha! I think I had a mix-up when I was counting. /O\ Thanks for being honest! :D
@Infinis, oh! My bad, haha! I think I had a mix-up when I was counting. /O\ Thanks for being honest! :D
Hi! I've bred Reese x Gluttony and they gave me 4 eggs. Pinging @IDontKare, @Minx, @Breedabie and @Sunset!

As usual, please wait for my message. Thank you!
Hi! I've bred Reese x Gluttony and they gave me 4 eggs. Pinging @IDontKare, @Minx, @Breedabie and @Sunset!

As usual, please wait for my message. Thank you!
@Barioth

Thank you! C:
As for Chandelier x Aio, is it ok if I wait for the next breeding?
And for Paulette x Kyle, I'm interested in the Swamp/Ice/White girl C:
Darn it, I want that Chocolate boy from Reese x Gluttony, he's so pretty, but chances are far more likely that someone will claim him because I'm last ;w;

Again, thanks so much! :D
@Barioth

Thank you! C:
As for Chandelier x Aio, is it ok if I wait for the next breeding?
And for Paulette x Kyle, I'm interested in the Swamp/Ice/White girl C:
Darn it, I want that Chocolate boy from Reese x Gluttony, he's so pretty, but chances are far more likely that someone will claim him because I'm last ;w;

Again, thanks so much! :D
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif