Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G2 imps over there (*link inside*)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Three wildclaw babies decanted, and my pearlcatcher pair had a clutch of *more* than one egg finally! Go them! (And go sales! I've got two days to sell three dragons or else I have to buy another lair extension... haha)
Three wildclaw babies decanted, and my pearlcatcher pair had a clutch of *more* than one egg finally! Go them! (And go sales! I've got two days to sell three dragons or else I have to buy another lair extension... haha)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Skies Afire - Oodles of second-gen imperial noodles
Wow. A clutch from my red/blue pair that *didn't* involve a plethora of purples or a pink or two. What's the world coming to? lol
Wow. A clutch from my red/blue pair that *didn't* involve a plethora of purples or a pink or two. What's the world coming to? lol
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three new flop-eared tiger-striped pearlcatcher babies posted. :-)
Three new flop-eared tiger-striped pearlcatcher babies posted. :-)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Two tygers hatched (I think that is how I shall refer to offspring from that pair, because their *theme* and coloration are tiger as well as their primary gene and just saying "tiger" in context of a dragon makes people think of the latter on this website) and added to the sales post. ^-^
Two tygers hatched (I think that is how I shall refer to offspring from that pair, because their *theme* and coloration are tiger as well as their primary gene and just saying "tiger" in context of a dragon makes people think of the latter on this website) and added to the sales post. ^-^
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three coal primary second-gen imperials posted, including one iridescent with a nice shadow tertiary. Surprisingly limited spectrum this time, but that's more a "Huh, how about that" thing than anything wrong. One primary and two secondaries between the three of them...
Three coal primary second-gen imperials posted, including one iridescent with a nice shadow tertiary. Surprisingly limited spectrum this time, but that's more a "Huh, how about that" thing than anything wrong. One primary and two secondaries between the three of them...
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three pretty double-gened "red" skydancer babies posted, including one that's only two steps away from being a triple crimson (mmm triple crimson, I might've had to keep him if he had been).

(Also I completely forgot this when I posted the imps yesterday, *poke @tennisbutt *... Don't know if any of them are interesting or reasonable or anything, but you'd expressed interest earlier.)
Three pretty double-gened "red" skydancer babies posted, including one that's only two steps away from being a triple crimson (mmm triple crimson, I might've had to keep him if he had been).

(Also I completely forgot this when I posted the imps yesterday, *poke @tennisbutt *... Don't know if any of them are interesting or reasonable or anything, but you'd expressed interest earlier.)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three tropical snapper babies and an equally tropical ridgeback posted.
Three tropical snapper babies and an equally tropical ridgeback posted.
Mo7DlO3.gif
@Veyzkerif I LOVE that 2nd gen Female imp you have she would make an epic mate for my 2nd gen imp. Unfortunately I do not have the treasure for her right now....Is there any way you could add me to a ping list for their next clutch?
@Veyzkerif I LOVE that 2nd gen Female imp you have she would make an epic mate for my 2nd gen imp. Unfortunately I do not have the treasure for her right now....Is there any way you could add me to a ping list for their next clutch?
Three not-so-tropical spirals and a pearlcatcher added to the list.
Three not-so-tropical spirals and a pearlcatcher added to the list.
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three obsidian clown/dark shimmer imperial hatchlings hatched. Two imperial clutches in a row with a single primary between them, how odd.
Three obsidian clown/dark shimmer imperial hatchlings hatched. Two imperial clutches in a row with a single primary between them, how odd.
Mo7DlO3.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56