Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G2 imps over there (*link inside*)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Norkia - Crossroads offer sent. :-)
@Norkia - Crossroads offer sent. :-)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Skies Afire - Oodles of second-gen imperial noodles
Thank you very much! :)
Thank you very much! :)
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Veyzkerif Ahh I see, it would be awesome if you did though! c:
@Veyzkerif Ahh I see, it would be awesome if you did though! c:
@tennisbutt - I'd be annoyed if prices went up (if they cost me more than just token amounts of treasure) and I'd feel guilty if prices dropped (thus costing reservers money). :-P This way the only thing I'm annoyed at is the economy and that is a much nicer thing to grumble about because it doesn't have feelings to get hurt. ^-^ (I thought about maybe flexible reservation pricing, but that's far too complicated for such a potentially slow-response medium like the forums/PM system.) That being said, it's not *entirely* out of the question, if the right offer is made, just highly unlikely.

@ everyone else - Two tiger-color tiger babies posted, and once again "genetics" is loving the dam's specs better. Double guardian, double wing-stripes (I wing gened them, woo!).
@tennisbutt - I'd be annoyed if prices went up (if they cost me more than just token amounts of treasure) and I'd feel guilty if prices dropped (thus costing reservers money). :-P This way the only thing I'm annoyed at is the economy and that is a much nicer thing to grumble about because it doesn't have feelings to get hurt. ^-^ (I thought about maybe flexible reservation pricing, but that's far too complicated for such a potentially slow-response medium like the forums/PM system.) That being said, it's not *entirely* out of the question, if the right offer is made, just highly unlikely.

@ everyone else - Two tiger-color tiger babies posted, and once again "genetics" is loving the dam's specs better. Double guardian, double wing-stripes (I wing gened them, woo!).
Mo7DlO3.gif
Rewrote the auction rules list to hopefully be a bit less wordy and meandering. I sometimes have too much fun with sentences and words and they get all twisty and try and run away from me. *cough* Mechanically speaking nothing changed, though technically unless you happened to see the post in the ten minutes or so between adding one clarification and the rewrite there is a new description of how I'll handle dragons that don't sell before their auction ends.

Speaking of which, someone go buy the last imperial I've posted, before she hits that post-auction auction phase. >->
Rewrote the auction rules list to hopefully be a bit less wordy and meandering. I sometimes have too much fun with sentences and words and they get all twisty and try and run away from me. *cough* Mechanically speaking nothing changed, though technically unless you happened to see the post in the ten minutes or so between adding one clarification and the rewrite there is a new description of how I'll handle dragons that don't sell before their auction ends.

Speaking of which, someone go buy the last imperial I've posted, before she hits that post-auction auction phase. >->
Mo7DlO3.gif
Snapper and two ridgebacks posted, all double-gened (in theory, most everything I post now should be double-gened). One of the two ridgebacks is one color off from being a double "green" and not that far off from being a triple (close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and tactical nukes, as the saying goes, but his tertiary ought to go nicely with the rest of him).
Snapper and two ridgebacks posted, all double-gened (in theory, most everything I post now should be double-gened). One of the two ridgebacks is one color off from being a double "green" and not that far off from being a triple (close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and tactical nukes, as the saying goes, but his tertiary ought to go nicely with the rest of him).
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three tigery hatchlings added, including one that's the spitting image of his mom. Except, you know, for the whole being a different gender and breed... Details!
Three tigery hatchlings added, including one that's the spitting image of his mom. Except, you know, for the whole being a different gender and breed... Details!
Mo7DlO3.gif
@Veyzkerif
I'm looking for a male that is close to gold/gold/gold, without being ivory. If you get one from your burning tiger pair, I'd be interested in buying it.
@Veyzkerif
I'm looking for a male that is close to gold/gold/gold, without being ivory. If you get one from your burning tiger pair, I'd be interested in buying it.
@oddenuf - Will do my best to remember. :-)
@oddenuf - Will do my best to remember. :-)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three speckly greenish spiral hatchlings posted. Too many hyperactive babies in that post, y'all need to go buy some before it buzzes itself off the forums... :-P
Three speckly greenish spiral hatchlings posted. Too many hyperactive babies in that post, y'all need to go buy some before it buzzes itself off the forums... :-P
Mo7DlO3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56