Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G2 imps over there (*link inside*)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
@shadowpup88 - I will do my best to remember. :-)
@shadowpup88 - I will do my best to remember. :-)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Skies Afire - Oodles of second-gen imperial noodles
Moar new babies added, after a bit of a lull, with more to come in the following days (my breeding cycles got clumped up this time around, I'd complain about the backlog if the economy weren't more irritating... haha).
Moar new babies added, after a bit of a lull, with more to come in the following days (my breeding cycles got clumped up this time around, I'd complain about the backlog if the economy weren't more irritating... haha).
Mo7DlO3.gif
Huzzah for red skydancer hatchling(s)! Don't seem to see many of those around, clearly the world needs more.

Oh yeah, and two obsidian/obsidian pearlcatchers (maybe next time for night-black squiggle babies)... One of them even has goldenrod for a tertiary, he'll look awesome with a third gene. ^-^
Huzzah for red skydancer hatchling(s)! Don't seem to see many of those around, clearly the world needs more.

Oh yeah, and two obsidian/obsidian pearlcatchers (maybe next time for night-black squiggle babies)... One of them even has goldenrod for a tertiary, he'll look awesome with a third gene. ^-^
Mo7DlO3.gif
Figures I'd buy into the obsidian/obsidian market as it hits bottom. Ah well. Two more obsidian/obsidian starters posted (I swear, guardian is secretly coded to be dominant over other starters when bred), violet and charcoal for tertiaries. Meh...
Figures I'd buy into the obsidian/obsidian market as it hits bottom. Ah well. Two more obsidian/obsidian starters posted (I swear, guardian is secretly coded to be dominant over other starters when bred), violet and charcoal for tertiaries. Meh...
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three second-gen imperials posted, including an enthusiastically colored X/Y/Y. Strangely enough I had a dream last night where I hatched a double out of this clutch... In my dream, though it was either a double ice or double obsidian, depending on which point in the dream it was (consistency in a dream, what?).
Three second-gen imperials posted, including an enthusiastically colored X/Y/Y. Strangely enough I had a dream last night where I hatched a double out of this clutch... In my dream, though it was either a double ice or double obsidian, depending on which point in the dream it was (consistency in a dream, what?).
Mo7DlO3.gif
@veyzkerif
I'm sending a CR with the autobuy for 40B, if that's alright. :3
@veyzkerif
I'm sending a CR with the autobuy for 40B, if that's alright. :3
@gunslinger - Yup! Accepting as soon as I pull him from the AH. :-)
@gunslinger - Yup! Accepting as soon as I pull him from the AH. :-)
Mo7DlO3.gif
@Veyzkerif
Would you be willing to hold Hatchling 40A The gen2 imps for the Autobuy price?
Should only take me a day or so get the treasure.~
@Veyzkerif
Would you be willing to hold Hatchling 40A The gen2 imps for the Autobuy price?
Should only take me a day or so get the treasure.~
@Story - Conveniently enough, that dragon's auction expired right about when I popped on and noticed your message. I will happily sit on him for a day or few. :-)
@Story - Conveniently enough, that dragon's auction expired right about when I popped on and noticed your message. I will happily sit on him for a day or few. :-)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Three double-gened starters posted, purpley bluey and ligherpurpley respectively. Woo?
Three double-gened starters posted, purpley bluey and ligherpurpley respectively. Woo?
Mo7DlO3.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56