Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Maryn's Marvels
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Maryn
By the way, how much will I need to pay on arrival? So I know how much I'll need to make.
@Maryn
By the way, how much will I need to pay on arrival? So I know how much I'll need to make.
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@maryn

is that gorgeous male pearlcatcher still available?
@maryn

is that gorgeous male pearlcatcher still available?
@Maryn

They definitely are being difficult to me today. I figured they had all been whisked away pretty fast, they were very pretty babies! Awesome I will definitely take a spot, thanks for doing this! I'll send my 100k over to ya, I'm sure I'd forget about it and buy something else by the time they hatch if I didn't go ahead and do it. :P If I'm not a newbie by then I'll work on getting another 50k, but I have a feeling I'll just be saving up my money for a while now. :D
@Maryn

They definitely are being difficult to me today. I figured they had all been whisked away pretty fast, they were very pretty babies! Awesome I will definitely take a spot, thanks for doing this! I'll send my 100k over to ya, I'm sure I'd forget about it and buy something else by the time they hatch if I didn't go ahead and do it. :P If I'm not a newbie by then I'll work on getting another 50k, but I have a feeling I'll just be saving up my money for a while now. :D
Hello! I saw your post on tumblr and reblogged my interest in your Purple Coil spirals. I qualify for the newbie deal (I just started last week!), but what would be the price on a spiral baby? I love love love them, and if possible, I would love to reserve a spot to pick a baby, whatever the cost!

Thank you for offering such beautiful babies at such a low price!
Hello! I saw your post on tumblr and reblogged my interest in your Purple Coil spirals. I qualify for the newbie deal (I just started last week!), but what would be the price on a spiral baby? I love love love them, and if possible, I would love to reserve a spot to pick a baby, whatever the cost!

Thank you for offering such beautiful babies at such a low price!
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@maryn oop sorry for the late response!

I ended up making the choice to invest in gene-ing a dragon I already had. I probably won't count as a newbie from here out, but even so I'm going to remember this thread and come back in the future, because you breed some beautiful dragons for lovely prices, even for non-newbies. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
@maryn oop sorry for the late response!

I ended up making the choice to invest in gene-ing a dragon I already had. I probably won't count as a newbie from here out, but even so I'm going to remember this thread and come back in the future, because you breed some beautiful dragons for lovely prices, even for non-newbies. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
My Art, at theStudyOfMonsters!
@Maryn
Okay!
Would love a ping even if you don't sell any, dying to see what the hatchlings will look like.

YEAH the prices can go all over the place and get so high aaaaaaa
imperials are such hard babies to get
@Maryn
Okay!
Would love a ping even if you don't sell any, dying to see what the hatchlings will look like.

YEAH the prices can go all over the place and get so high aaaaaaa
imperials are such hard babies to get
Coeus%20by%20deerper_zpstzitcl0l.png
@Maryn
Hi Maryn may i ask how i could reserve a Blood Angels baby? I really want one there so cute :)
@Maryn
Hi Maryn may i ask how i could reserve a Blood Angels baby? I really want one there so cute :)
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@Maryn
Hey Maryn, the forum is glitching hard for me and it's said you've pinged me 4 times, but I can't see any of them. Can someone else tell me what she's saying or maybe message me?
@Maryn
Hey Maryn, the forum is glitching hard for me and it's said you've pinged me 4 times, but I can't see any of them. Can someone else tell me what she's saying or maybe message me?
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
Apologies to all for this late response! I got caught in a huge meeting at work and couldn't respond until now D:

@cain
I'm so sorry, the babies are all sold :(

@zuzumotai
Hooray for newbies! :D I hope I can hook you up with a lovely baby to add to your clan. You totally do qualify for my newbie deal right now with that lovely little lair. Caustria is GORGEOUS <3 Pricing on my Purple Coil Spirals is going to be 140k for newbies and 190k for everyone else. I will only be taking two reserve slots because my dragons are notorious for dropping small clutches >:I Especially my spirals. Deposits are 20k to hold a slot (I&#039;ve got one available for that pair) and will be counted towards your final purchase price. In the case that I don&#039;t have enough eggs, your deposit will either be refunded on the spot or you can move it to a different dragon reserve if you like. If you&#039;re interested in reserving a slot on any clutch just drop me a note and we can work it out :D I love hooking new players up with pretty dragons at affordable prices. It&#039;s hard being a newbie on this site when so many others have such amazing dragons.

@BlazeDarkling
Oh goodness I&#039;m so happy you and others are enjoying the Blood Angels :D I really didn&#039;t know how well that pair would go over. I&#039;ve got one slot already reserved, but I&#039;ve got another available if you want it. Reserves are 20k down that will be counted towards the final price. Newbie price (which you currently qualify for) on Blood Angels is 100k and regular price is 150k. And as I tell everyone, if you see another dragon available that you&#039;d rather buy before your reserve dragon hatches, you can move your deposit over to that one. So you would essentially have 20k dragon credit with me if that makes any sense XD If you are interested in a reserve, just send me a note and we can work it out :D
Apologies to all for this late response! I got caught in a huge meeting at work and couldn&#039;t respond until now D:

@cain
I&#039;m so sorry, the babies are all sold :(

@zuzumotai
Hooray for newbies! :D I hope I can hook you up with a lovely baby to add to your clan. You totally do qualify for my newbie deal right now with that lovely little lair. Caustria is GORGEOUS <3 Pricing on my Purple Coil Spirals is going to be 140k for newbies and 190k for everyone else. I will only be taking two reserve slots because my dragons are notorious for dropping small clutches >:I Especially my spirals. Deposits are 20k to hold a slot (I&#039;ve got one available for that pair) and will be counted towards your final purchase price. In the case that I don&#039;t have enough eggs, your deposit will either be refunded on the spot or you can move it to a different dragon reserve if you like. If you&#039;re interested in reserving a slot on any clutch just drop me a note and we can work it out :D I love hooking new players up with pretty dragons at affordable prices. It&#039;s hard being a newbie on this site when so many others have such amazing dragons.

@BlazeDarkling
Oh goodness I&#039;m so happy you and others are enjoying the Blood Angels :D I really didn&#039;t know how well that pair would go over. I&#039;ve got one slot already reserved, but I&#039;ve got another available if you want it. Reserves are 20k down that will be counted towards the final price. Newbie price (which you currently qualify for) on Blood Angels is 100k and regular price is 150k. And as I tell everyone, if you see another dragon available that you&#039;d rather buy before your reserve dragon hatches, you can move your deposit over to that one. So you would essentially have 20k dragon credit with me if that makes any sense XD If you are interested in a reserve, just send me a note and we can work it out :D
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@maryn

It&#039;s ok. When are your Blood Angel spirals breeding again? I&#039;d love to buy a reserve spot if one becomes available.
@maryn

It&#039;s ok. When are your Blood Angel spirals breeding again? I&#039;d love to buy a reserve spot if one becomes available.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17