Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Maryn's Marvels
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@Plagueheart
They will devour worlds! And your heart ;D
@Plagueheart
They will devour worlds! And your heart ;D
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Maryn
Oh they already got my heart <3 Such lovely snappers.
@Maryn
Oh they already got my heart <3 Such lovely snappers.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
@Maryn

Do you have a certain artistic level that you accept dragons? I REALLY want to reserve for a Ridgeback, but there&#039;s no way I can scrape 150k together before the 8th :c
@Maryn

Do you have a certain artistic level that you accept dragons? I REALLY want to reserve for a Ridgeback, but there&#039;s no way I can scrape 150k together before the 8th :c
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@maryn

if you still have the obsidian pearl, I&#039;ll buy him off you for the 175k C: he&#039;s a beauty.
@maryn

if you still have the obsidian pearl, I&#039;ll buy him off you for the 175k C: he&#039;s a beauty.
Iw0iHZf.png
@verdict
I usually don&#039;t do art for dragons, but the couple up there are for artists I really really wanted commissions from, so I made an exception. That&#039;s about all the art I&#039;ll be trading, though. I&#039;ve need moneys for some expensive projects I&#039;ve got in the works :p
@verdict
I usually don&#039;t do art for dragons, but the couple up there are for artists I really really wanted commissions from, so I made an exception. That&#039;s about all the art I&#039;ll be trading, though. I&#039;ve need moneys for some expensive projects I&#039;ve got in the works :p
@Lix
If you want him, he&#039;s all yours :D I pulled him from the Auction House and I&#039;ll go ahead and set up the trade. I&#039;m glad you like him :D I really was quite pleased with how the batch of black tiger pearls came out.
@Lix
If you want him, he&#039;s all yours :D I pulled him from the Auction House and I&#039;ll go ahead and set up the trade. I&#039;m glad you like him :D I really was quite pleased with how the batch of black tiger pearls came out.
@maryn

amazing, thanks so much! I promise I&#039;ll take good care of him. C:
@maryn

amazing, thanks so much! I promise I&#039;ll take good care of him. C:
Iw0iHZf.png
@Lix
Yaaaay! :D You&#039;ve got such lovely dragons, I know he&#039;s got a good home. And HOMG BUMBLEBEE! HOW PRECIOUS! <3 <3
@Lix
Yaaaay! :D You&#039;ve got such lovely dragons, I know he&#039;s got a good home. And HOMG BUMBLEBEE! HOW PRECIOUS! <3 <3
@maryn

Aww thanks so much ;;
& aw haha I got Bee yesterday I love those colors 8|
@maryn

Aww thanks so much ;;
& aw haha I got Bee yesterday I love those colors 8|
Iw0iHZf.png
@Lix
Those colors are AWESOME!! I hatched a spiral this morning with colors like that and I kept him because I couldn&#039;t even help myself XD I even thought about naming him Bumblebee! We might be sharing a wavelength XD
@Lix
Those colors are AWESOME!! I hatched a spiral this morning with colors like that and I kept him because I couldn&#039;t even help myself XD I even thought about naming him Bumblebee! We might be sharing a wavelength XD
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17