Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Maryn's Marvels
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@Verdict
Oh gosh! Thank you :D I really love those two dragons even if they've only actually given me one measly egg >:I *frowns at them* I'm really crossing my fingers that they don't pull that on me again next time they're up! I get nervous taking reserves because I've been burned by single egg clutches before, but I think I'm okay with taking them now that my clan is growing. I'm still new to reserves, but I'd take 20k to reserve a slot. Now, it's a second pick slot since I reserve first pick for myself. I sometimes keep babies for future breeding. But if you drop 20k to reserve and no babies turn up, I will immediately refund your deposit or move it to another breeding pair of your choice :) I think those babies are going to end up sold for 190k when they hatch. If you're still interested in reserving a slot, I'll be happy to take your deposit and start a list :D But if it's too expensive, I completely understand and I'm super flattered by the offer anyways :3
@Verdict
Oh gosh! Thank you :D I really love those two dragons even if they've only actually given me one measly egg >:I *frowns at them* I'm really crossing my fingers that they don't pull that on me again next time they're up! I get nervous taking reserves because I've been burned by single egg clutches before, but I think I'm okay with taking them now that my clan is growing. I'm still new to reserves, but I'd take 20k to reserve a slot. Now, it's a second pick slot since I reserve first pick for myself. I sometimes keep babies for future breeding. But if you drop 20k to reserve and no babies turn up, I will immediately refund your deposit or move it to another breeding pair of your choice :) I think those babies are going to end up sold for 190k when they hatch. If you're still interested in reserving a slot, I'll be happy to take your deposit and start a list :D But if it's too expensive, I completely understand and I'm super flattered by the offer anyways :3
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Maryn
I saw. ;A;
It's alright. They'll go to a good home!

My friend checked the AH and found a PC with basic genes, but was in colors that made my heart soar! I'll be fine.♥

I'm beyond in love with Simply Fabulous. It's my dream to own an imperial, and those colors are just perfect...
There's no way I'd have enough in time though.
Unless you're offering them at something special/would be willing to work out a payment plan?
I get a paycheck every two weeks and could do something with gems, even.

Warm Ridges are also super gorgeous.

I'm just holding my head in my hands your clan is so pretty

@Maryn
I saw. ;A;
It's alright. They'll go to a good home!

My friend checked the AH and found a PC with basic genes, but was in colors that made my heart soar! I'll be fine.♥

I'm beyond in love with Simply Fabulous. It's my dream to own an imperial, and those colors are just perfect...
There's no way I'd have enough in time though.
Unless you're offering them at something special/would be willing to work out a payment plan?
I get a paycheck every two weeks and could do something with gems, even.

Warm Ridges are also super gorgeous.

I'm just holding my head in my hands your clan is so pretty

Coeus%20by%20deerper_zpstzitcl0l.png
@Verdict Oh my God, only 20k to reserve one of those gorgeous babies? i'd happily wait two months if needbe. Can I send it right now?

and if it does only end up being a single egg, that's still fine, I'll wait as long as I need to!
@Verdict Oh my God, only 20k to reserve one of those gorgeous babies? i'd happily wait two months if needbe. Can I send it right now?

and if it does only end up being a single egg, that's still fine, I'll wait as long as I need to!
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@July
Oh I&#039;m so glad to hear that you found another PC to join the clan! :D I was so worried that I was the bringer of the worst news D: And goodness, thank you so much for the compliment on my Simply Fabulous pair!!! I&#039;m so excited about them because I JUST added Hegra to the clan this week and I&#039;m so in love with her <3 Her first breeding is next week and I&#039;m hoping to use her first clutch to trade for other Imps to flesh out the clan and get a good program going. I aim to create beautiful affordable Imps too :D Those guys are hard to come by and I just can&#039;t even imagine trying to save up 800k for one @__@ So, there&#039;s some exciting future plans. Imps will get a non-Imp owner special all their own to help players get that exciting rare breed :D

Oh thank you for the compliment on the Warm Ridges too! Those actually belong to my husband&#039;s clan, but I&#039;m his baby broker ;D They&#039;ll definitely turn up here. Oh man, I&#039;m blushing from your compliments! Thank you so much! It&#039;s only a matter of time before your clan shines just as bright as mine :D
@July
Oh I&#039;m so glad to hear that you found another PC to join the clan! :D I was so worried that I was the bringer of the worst news D: And goodness, thank you so much for the compliment on my Simply Fabulous pair!!! I&#039;m so excited about them because I JUST added Hegra to the clan this week and I&#039;m so in love with her <3 Her first breeding is next week and I&#039;m hoping to use her first clutch to trade for other Imps to flesh out the clan and get a good program going. I aim to create beautiful affordable Imps too :D Those guys are hard to come by and I just can&#039;t even imagine trying to save up 800k for one @__@ So, there&#039;s some exciting future plans. Imps will get a non-Imp owner special all their own to help players get that exciting rare breed :D

Oh thank you for the compliment on the Warm Ridges too! Those actually belong to my husband&#039;s clan, but I&#039;m his baby broker ;D They&#039;ll definitely turn up here. Oh man, I&#039;m blushing from your compliments! Thank you so much! It&#039;s only a matter of time before your clan shines just as bright as mine :D
@Maryn Oh my God, only 20k to reserve one of those gorgeous babies? i&#039;d happily wait two months if needbe. Can I send it right now?

and if it does only end up being a single egg, that&#039;s still fine, I&#039;ll wait as long as I need to!

(Sorry for the double-post, but my last post is refusing to let me edit it. :/)
@Maryn Oh my God, only 20k to reserve one of those gorgeous babies? i&#039;d happily wait two months if needbe. Can I send it right now?

and if it does only end up being a single egg, that&#039;s still fine, I&#039;ll wait as long as I need to!

(Sorry for the double-post, but my last post is refusing to let me edit it. :/)
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@Verdict
The forum is being goofy today XD Yes, go ahead and send me a note with your reserve amount and the name of the pair (to make sure I get it right the first time XD) and I will start a list with you at the top as soon as I get back from lunch :D Oh this is exciting! My first reserve!!
@Verdict
The forum is being goofy today XD Yes, go ahead and send me a note with your reserve amount and the name of the pair (to make sure I get it right the first time XD) and I will start a list with you at the top as soon as I get back from lunch :D Oh this is exciting! My first reserve!!
@Maryn
Words cannot describe how much I love you right now. Sending treasure, then afk to go scream excitedly outside.
@Maryn
Words cannot describe how much I love you right now. Sending treasure, then afk to go scream excitedly outside.
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@Nsane
Oh man, these forums are acting goofy today! They&#039;ve been giving me all sorts of trouble @__@ Sadly, it&#039;s too late on this batch of babies as they&#039;ve all flown off to new homes (in record time). But I&#039;m happy to take a deposit for the next batch! It&#039;s going to be 20 days from now until they come off their cool down, but you&#039;re still welcome to get in at the top of the list. Reserves are a mere 20k down. You can send more if you prefer (I tend to like to do this so that I don&#039;t accidentally spend that money later >__>), but I certainly won&#039;t expect it! If you&#039;re still a newbie next time this clutch hatches, the price will still be 100k. If you&#039;re not, the normal price will be 150k :) If you want to put in a reserve just drop me a note with your deposit and the pair you want your spot reserved for (because I lose track of things easily if they&#039;re not written down a lot) and I&#039;ll start the list :D
@Nsane
Oh man, these forums are acting goofy today! They&#039;ve been giving me all sorts of trouble @__@ Sadly, it&#039;s too late on this batch of babies as they&#039;ve all flown off to new homes (in record time). But I&#039;m happy to take a deposit for the next batch! It&#039;s going to be 20 days from now until they come off their cool down, but you&#039;re still welcome to get in at the top of the list. Reserves are a mere 20k down. You can send more if you prefer (I tend to like to do this so that I don&#039;t accidentally spend that money later >__>), but I certainly won&#039;t expect it! If you&#039;re still a newbie next time this clutch hatches, the price will still be 100k. If you&#039;re not, the normal price will be 150k :) If you want to put in a reserve just drop me a note with your deposit and the pair you want your spot reserved for (because I lose track of things easily if they&#039;re not written down a lot) and I&#039;ll start the list :D
@Maryn
No problem.♥

HEGRA&#039;S SO GORGEOUS...
If there&#039;s any way possible to still get one egg I&#039;d be eternally grateful, but I understand if not.
I want to make them affordable too! My goal with imps is to get two nice ones and start selling their hatchlings super cheap.
I want something similar with my other babies, just need to get them gened up.

Ahhh I&#039;m blushing too ;w;
@Maryn
No problem.♥

HEGRA&#039;S SO GORGEOUS...
If there&#039;s any way possible to still get one egg I&#039;d be eternally grateful, but I understand if not.
I want to make them affordable too! My goal with imps is to get two nice ones and start selling their hatchlings super cheap.
I want something similar with my other babies, just need to get them gened up.

Ahhh I&#039;m blushing too ;w;
Coeus%20by%20deerper_zpstzitcl0l.png
@July
I&#039;m gonna say I&#039;m not making any plans to sell any of this first batch. Now, if I am somehow blessed by the dragon gods and end up with a clutch greater than three I will promptly faint. And upon waking I will assess if I can sell them off. But I have doubts that this first batch will be anything other than trading to get my Imp program set up. That said, I&#039;ll add you to the ping list for when sales finally do start to happen! I have no idea what sort of prices I&#039;ll be offering, though @__@ Oh lordy, dragon breeding is tough work!
@July
I&#039;m gonna say I&#039;m not making any plans to sell any of this first batch. Now, if I am somehow blessed by the dragon gods and end up with a clutch greater than three I will promptly faint. And upon waking I will assess if I can sell them off. But I have doubts that this first batch will be anything other than trading to get my Imp program set up. That said, I&#039;ll add you to the ping list for when sales finally do start to happen! I have no idea what sort of prices I&#039;ll be offering, though @__@ Oh lordy, dragon breeding is tough work!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17