Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Maryn's Marvels
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@miniprof
No worries! I know what it's like to be broke v__v I am pretty dang broke myself right now. I bought too many imps on the auction house and now I have no moneys XD
@miniprof
No worries! I know what it's like to be broke v__v I am pretty dang broke myself right now. I bought too many imps on the auction house and now I have no moneys XD
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Maryn YEP! But I am sure you will have no problems selling these lovelies!
@Maryn YEP! But I am sure you will have no problems selling these lovelies!
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
Bumping for baby imp love!
Bumping for baby imp love!
Another bump!
Another bump!
@Maryn

Can you let me know when your Sea Clown and Heavy Dark pairing breed next?
@Maryn

Can you let me know when your Sea Clown and Heavy Dark pairing breed next?
@Cain
Absolutely, darlin! And those prices on the list aren't current. I tend to sell more around market price, which these days is at or under 100k ;___; Ah, the good old days. Those pairs breed in about a week, so I'll let you know when babes are available :D
@Cain
Absolutely, darlin! And those prices on the list aren't current. I tend to sell more around market price, which these days is at or under 100k ;___; Ah, the good old days. Those pairs breed in about a week, so I'll let you know when babes are available :D
@Cain
Just pinging you to let you know that my Heavy Dark (neon wing snappers with white terts) has bred and given me 4 eggs! I'm not using my own boon on them, but I've made the offer on my tumblr and will extend it here that if you choose to provide a boon to hatch the nest, you get whatever dragon you want from the nest. No extra cost! But don't feel like you have to go that route. They'll hatch soon either way XD
@Cain
Just pinging you to let you know that my Heavy Dark (neon wing snappers with white terts) has bred and given me 4 eggs! I'm not using my own boon on them, but I've made the offer on my tumblr and will extend it here that if you choose to provide a boon to hatch the nest, you get whatever dragon you want from the nest. No extra cost! But don't feel like you have to go that route. They'll hatch soon either way XD
@cain
Looks like a friend booned the nest, so I have three snapper babes to look through :D They're at the front of my lair right now. If you're interested in any just let me know :) I'm selling them for 75k each.
@cain
Looks like a friend booned the nest, so I have three snapper babes to look through :D They're at the front of my lair right now. If you're interested in any just let me know :) I'm selling them for 75k each.
@Cain
My Sea Clowns pair have hatched their babies if you're still interested :D I've got a Caribbean clown/Caribbean eye spots/Seafoam female Pearlcatcher and an Azure clown/Seafoam eye spots/Aqua male Pearlcatcher. Hoping to get close to 100k for the double Caribbean and 40k for the male. Drop me a note if you're interested :) They're also listed on my tumblr here: http://clanmaryn.tumblr.com/post/62424147059/blue-babies-fresh-from-the-tidelords-domain-d
@Cain
My Sea Clowns pair have hatched their babies if you're still interested :D I've got a Caribbean clown/Caribbean eye spots/Seafoam female Pearlcatcher and an Azure clown/Seafoam eye spots/Aqua male Pearlcatcher. Hoping to get close to 100k for the double Caribbean and 40k for the male. Drop me a note if you're interested :) They're also listed on my tumblr here: http://clanmaryn.tumblr.com/post/62424147059/blue-babies-fresh-from-the-tidelords-domain-d
@Maryn

-flails-

I want the double caribbean girl! Could you take her off the AH and I can send you the treasure tomorrow? I have 70k right now, but I can earn another 30k tomorrow if you want the full 100k price.
@Maryn

-flails-

I want the double caribbean girl! Could you take her off the AH and I can send you the treasure tomorrow? I have 70k right now, but I can earn another 30k tomorrow if you want the full 100k price.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17