Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 lair purge, UMA sale. Customs/gened
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hiya! I was wondering how much might be? (Thinking 600-700g question mark?)
Hiya! I was wondering how much might be? (Thinking 600-700g question mark?)
4oO1RBo.png
" And when you go, hope you find your way around, the sound, the echo of your beating heart. And we'll all say carry on, we'll be here when you get back. "
vistafestival_4.png
@/Ashee Hello again! Following up on qian zhi he, I almost have the amount for 2kg (just need another day or so of fairgrounds). Just wanted to check if you were looking for fest skins too, or just fams/apparel? I can list what I have if it helps!

^Edit: I do have the funds now! Lmk!
@/Ashee Hello again! Following up on qian zhi he, I almost have the amount for 2kg (just need another day or so of fairgrounds). Just wanted to check if you were looking for fest skins too, or just fams/apparel? I can list what I have if it helps!

^Edit: I do have the funds now! Lmk!
TntJeP6.png
[quote name="agheful" date="2024-05-03 11:52:16" ] [quote name="Ashee" date="2024-05-03 11:31:25" ] Ibis would be around 100g, Elise and micha would have to be sold together as a pair probably 2kg to cover their scrolls [/quote] i'll take Ibis! lemme think about Elise and Micha [/quote] hi i'm back would you do 1.8kg for Elise and Micha?
agheful wrote on 2024-05-03 11:52:16:
Ashee wrote on 2024-05-03 11:31:25:
Ibis would be around 100g, Elise and micha would have to be sold together as a pair probably 2kg to cover their scrolls
i'll take Ibis! lemme think about Elise and Micha
hi i'm back would you do 1.8kg for Elise and Micha?
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
Hi, is Skin: 3AB. Birds of Paradise still available?
Hi, is Skin: 3AB. Birds of Paradise still available?
PEnIA1u.png
hi!! just wondering how much you’d like for sere?
hi!! just wondering how much you’d like for sere?
786a899801df67a8ff78a4cfa9fedf5789e9bd16.png
Nagoriyuki how much do you want for this accent
Nagoriyuki how much do you want for this accent
Sorry guys will get to replying to all these later today! My bf surprised me with a birthday trip so I haven't been on much these past few days hope you guys understand >.<
Sorry guys will get to replying to all these later today! My bf surprised me with a birthday trip so I haven't been on much these past few days hope you guys understand >.<
Nw that's so sweet of him! I hope you had/are having a fun trip!
Nw that's so sweet of him! I hope you had/are having a fun trip!
TntJeP6.png
Aw, that's so cute! ^-^ Enjoy your trip!
Aw, that's so cute! ^-^ Enjoy your trip!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Would you consider any of these as trade for God Is In Us All?
Would you consider any of these as trade for God Is In Us All?
a8f65907033b6ea1d963b9102dffb9536afec1d0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8