Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 lair purge, UMA sale. Customs/gened
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
would love to snag Vicissim! may be back in a day or 2 for fairy guise if its still here, i don't have anyone to wear it atm x')
would love to snag Vicissim! may be back in a day or 2 for fairy guise if its still here, i don't have anyone to wear it atm x')
udj6wT1.png 1ulURsc.gif
What are you looking for please?
What are you looking for please?
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
hi! i'm interested in Ibis if she's for sale. also looking for a price check on Elise and Micha c:
hi! i'm interested in Ibis if she's for sale. also looking for a price check on Elise and Micha c:
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
250g? @blackhawks
250g? @blackhawks
400g I think I got her for? Would be willing to haggle, bronze and midnight is pretty niche
The second uhh probably 500g? @njerro
400g I think I got her for? Would be willing to haggle, bronze and midnight is pretty niche
The second uhh probably 500g? @njerro
Of course! @mossfinch
Of course! @mossfinch
Last sold was 3kg around 8 months ago. Somewhere around that but hagglable @harribel
Last sold was 3kg around 8 months ago. Somewhere around that but hagglable @harribel
[quote name="agheful" date="2024-05-03 11:06:41" ] hi! i'm interested in Ibis if she's for sale. also looking for a price check on Elise and Micha c: [/quote] Ibis would be around 100g, Elise and micha would have to be sold together as a pair probably 2kg to cover their scrolls @agheful
agheful wrote on 2024-05-03 11:06:41:
Ibis would be around 100g, Elise and micha would have to be sold together as a pair probably 2kg to cover their scrolls @agheful
On second thought, I think I'll pass on the midnight/bronze.
I can do 500g for the second one!
On second thought, I think I'll pass on the midnight/bronze.
I can do 500g for the second one!
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
[quote name="Ashee" date="2024-05-03 11:31:25" ] Ibis would be around 100g, Elise and micha would have to be sold together as a pair probably 2kg to cover their scrolls [/quote] i'll take Ibis! lemme think about Elise and Micha
Ashee wrote on 2024-05-03 11:31:25:
Ibis would be around 100g, Elise and micha would have to be sold together as a pair probably 2kg to cover their scrolls
i'll take Ibis! lemme think about Elise and Micha
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8