Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ s ] un&&gened g1s [g / eggs]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
Oh, boy. If I get just a couple more things to sell, I will GLADLY pick up Hesperis.

I was also searching for Abyss XYY that have sold, and I was able to find this extremely matchy guy who sold for 51kg, and this one-off XXX who sold for 7.5kg! So it's kind of a swing in the dark for prices. ^^"
Oh, boy. If I get just a couple more things to sell, I will GLADLY pick up Hesperis.

I was also searching for Abyss XYY that have sold, and I was able to find this extremely matchy guy who sold for 51kg, and this one-off XXX who sold for 7.5kg! So it's kind of a swing in the dark for prices. ^^"
F9Ig0Fi.png
Omg I didn’t recognize Joos!! I’ve seen her before somewhat recently while looking through stuff when she was still latte. xD Her scatter came out SO GOOD! I’m in awe. I think I need her <3
Omg I didn’t recognize Joos!! I’ve seen her before somewhat recently while looking through stuff when she was still latte. xD Her scatter came out SO GOOD! I’m in awe. I think I need her <3
RcVbyDs.gif

@WhisperingThief ::
I'd be more than happy to sell him to you for 900G instead of the 1,000G since you seem to love him so much <3
And y e a h -- there's records of XYY white / colour / colour going for stupidly high,
and then weird abyss XYY stuff where they get sold for just... the prices are all over the place.
I feel like I should honestly just auction him or do an IC for an auction.

@AsylumBat ::
yeah! she got a bit of a glow-up with a lucky scatter. I figured she'd be a fun little project to do ; w;

I'd be more than happy to sell him to you for 900G instead of the 1,000G since you seem to love him so much <3
And y e a h -- there's records of XYY white / colour / colour going for stupidly high,
and then weird abyss XYY stuff where they get sold for just... the prices are all over the place.
I feel like I should honestly just auction him or do an IC for an auction.

@AsylumBat ::
yeah! she got a bit of a glow-up with a lucky scatter. I figured she'd be a fun little project to do ; w;
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
I snatched her; thank you for selling her. :3
I snatched her; thank you for selling her. :3
RcVbyDs.gif
AA!! You dont have to discount him for me! I'm only like 30 gems away from paying full price at 1kg! I can make it up with treasure, if you like!

But I'd definitely be interested in an auction for him, if that's the route you plan on selling him with!
AA!! You dont have to discount him for me! I'm only like 30 gems away from paying full price at 1kg! I can make it up with treasure, if you like!

But I'd definitely be interested in an auction for him, if that's the route you plan on selling him with!
F9Ig0Fi.png

I sent a PA for 900G <3 I'd really rather give him to you with a bit of a discount since you've been so kind and sweet about everything!
Just pay that same kindness going forwards to someone else <3

I sent a PA for 900G <3 I'd really rather give him to you with a bit of a discount since you've been so kind and sweet about everything!
Just pay that same kindness going forwards to someone else <3
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Oh wow, thank you so much! Hesperis is gonna go right into the garden tab where he’ll have plenty of little friends to play with! <3
Oh wow, thank you so much! Hesperis is gonna go right into the garden tab where he’ll have plenty of little friends to play with! <3
F9Ig0Fi.png

smol bump!

smol bump!
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Hi! I keep coming back to that swamp/lead boy, even though I shouldn't be. Running out of lair space lol. I was wondering if you'd consider 4kg at all? There's another green/lead xyy on the AH for that price as well. :0
Hi! I keep coming back to that swamp/lead boy, even though I shouldn't be. Running out of lair space lol. I was wondering if you'd consider 4kg at all? There's another green/lead xyy on the AH for that price as well. :0
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif

@vulpen ::
god that's a massive mood kjsdghkjserhghksg
I'd definitely be down for 4kG! With the release of the new ancient, it seems like everyone is in need of new projects and gems qwq
I'll send a PA your way <3

@vulpen ::
god that's a massive mood kjsdghkjserhghksg
I'd definitely be down for 4kG! With the release of the new ancient, it seems like everyone is in need of new projects and gems qwq
I'll send a PA your way <3
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45