Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HH: Halloween Hatches! Closed!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Foa So I'd need to buy them tonight to count in this raffle?

@DiamondScales53 Yes I am! ^^

@Cantertothewinds Oh sure, shouldn't take that long but thank you!
@Foa So I'd need to buy them tonight to count in this raffle?

@DiamondScales53 Yes I am! ^^

@Cantertothewinds Oh sure, shouldn't take that long but thank you!
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

To get credit for buying a dragon, it needs to be in your lair. When you are able to pick up 1, post it here.

I'll re-check all purchases & tickets 1 more time at around 1PM FR Time.

Raffle will be after 5PM FR Time.
@DemonicDuchess

To get credit for buying a dragon, it needs to be in your lair. When you are able to pick up 1, post it here.

I'll re-check all purchases & tickets 1 more time at around 1PM FR Time.

Raffle will be after 5PM FR Time.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@Foa Ah, it looks like I may not count then because I cannot take them at all today. I have to hatch nests and rearrange the lair first. Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I'll let you know if the situation changes before the deadline.
@Foa Ah, it looks like I may not count then because I cannot take them at all today. I have to hatch nests and rearrange the lair first. Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I'll let you know if the situation changes before the deadline.
mlNVeHM.jpg
[center][emoji=skull size=1] Tracked all Tickets to here! Will run the raffle shortly.[emoji=skull size=1][/center]
Tracked all Tickets to here!

Will run the raffle shortly.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/826216549546721290/906712423103365150/unknown.png[/img] [size=7][emoji=skull size=1] [b] THE WINNERS ARE[/b][emoji=skull size=1] 1st @Styxfly 2nd @puppycult 3rd @Barok 4th @grayscalekinsmen 5th @Wattson [/size] Congratulations to the winners! Pick your top prizes in order: First will pick their top prize Fifth would pick their top 5 prizes etc. I'll send out prizes once all have made their picks! [/center]
unknown.png

THE WINNERS ARE

1st @Styxfly
2nd @puppycult
3rd @Barok
4th @grayscalekinsmen
5th @Wattson

Congratulations to the winners!

Pick your top prizes in order:
First will pick their top prize
Fifth would pick their top 5 prizes etc.

I'll send out prizes once all have made their picks!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
LMLA6wg.png 8SYVooE.png
[img]http://blog.mozilla.org/hacks/files/2013/10/end.png[/img] Thank you all for participating in this years Halloween Hatch!! Our next big event will be the Christmas 2021 Holiday here in a few months. The Breeders are already planning their pairs! If you are interested in participating, check out the top post for a link to the Hatchery Hangout Discord! Also - If you are still interested in getting hatchlings from any of the pairs from this event, reach out to the Breeder or Hatchery to get added to their pinglist! [b]FEATURED DRAGONS VOTING:[/b] On November 8th we will open up voting for the Featured Dragon for this event. You can still add yourself to the pinglist if you want to be notified when Voting opens! [size=1]@Jackandsally, @Baylinheth @BirdWings @Holland @bonivich @Reithya @CakeOn @Aisuruu @Cantertothewinds @lastghostling @theobear @maranimh @Silverbolt1159 @Elfydragon @NeriumOleander @makani @TheSunsIllusion @StarryDream @Journye @Jaypaw @CacklingCat @Seonais @Lackess @Watercolour @Kanga @Immapie @Trinkets @evereden @mothmoth @adrienne1614 @Vrtra @makani @StrawHatPirate @autumnthunder @LapisWings @Crim @CosmicFalcon @DiamondScales53 @SaltyArcane @Jaxtheguardian @Evsaurus @atrolock @lalafell @Thorbjorn @SwiftedSphinx @Styxfly @Jorybear @WitchyyWeasel @BlackandTan @Askesis @Lumie999 @Mail @LokiTheDutchie @404ANACONDA @magiritsa @InterestingOx @robbylps @CrazyBat @LynxSideris @commoncomitatus @Wattson @KingKirin @Spacealienlost @SevenEggs @DuskDiamond @Panther202 @LucertolaMoon[/size]
end.png

Thank you all for participating in this years Halloween Hatch!! Our next big event will be the Christmas 2021 Holiday here in a few months. The Breeders are already planning their pairs! If you are interested in participating, check out the top post for a link to the Hatchery Hangout Discord!

Also - If you are still interested in getting hatchlings from any of the pairs from this event, reach out to the Breeder or Hatchery to get added to their pinglist!

FEATURED DRAGONS VOTING:
On November 8th we will open up voting for the Featured Dragon for this event. You can still add yourself to the pinglist if you want to be notified when Voting opens!

@Jackandsally, @Baylinheth @BirdWings @Holland @bonivich @Reithya @CakeOn @Aisuruu @Cantertothewinds @lastghostling @theobear @maranimh @Silverbolt1159 @Elfydragon @NeriumOleander @makani @TheSunsIllusion @StarryDream @Journye @Jaypaw @CacklingCat @Seonais @Lackess @Watercolour @Kanga @Immapie @Trinkets @evereden @mothmoth @adrienne1614 @Vrtra @makani @StrawHatPirate @autumnthunder @LapisWings @Crim @CosmicFalcon @DiamondScales53 @SaltyArcane @Jaxtheguardian @Evsaurus @atrolock @lalafell @Thorbjorn @SwiftedSphinx @Styxfly @Jorybear @WitchyyWeasel @BlackandTan @Askesis @Lumie999 @Mail @LokiTheDutchie @404ANACONDA @magiritsa @InterestingOx @robbylps @CrazyBat @LynxSideris @commoncomitatus @Wattson @KingKirin @Spacealienlost @SevenEggs @DuskDiamond @Panther202 @LucertolaMoon
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
Congrats winners and thanks to all who participated! ^^
Congrats winners and thanks to all who participated! ^^
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

Hi @Foa, Ahh!! So exciting~!! If I didn't do this right just give me a ping, but here's my list! 1.Haggard Magician 2. Ghoulish Disguise 3. A Witches Familiar 4. The Headless Horseman :) [emoji=raven size=1]
Hi @Foa,

Ahh!! So exciting~!! If I didn't do this right just give me a ping, but here's my list!

1.Haggard Magician
2. Ghoulish Disguise
3. A Witches Familiar
4. The Headless Horseman

:)
46Ikqh0.png JSSQ34Q.png
@Foa

Holy lasagna

Not only did I win, but FIRST?? Considering my recent unluckiness, I can't believe I actually won something!???? I love Halloween <3

Congrats to all the other winners!!

My top pick is Ghoulish Disguise c:
@Foa

Holy lasagna

Not only did I win, but FIRST?? Considering my recent unluckiness, I can't believe I actually won something!???? I love Halloween <3

Congrats to all the other winners!!

My top pick is Ghoulish Disguise c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elixir / Styx
I have no pronouns, please do not refer to me
(Pings don't always work, you might have to send a PM)
Genderfluid, Abroromantic Asexual
(FR +3)
aw0Forz.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50