Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 20+ Gen 1s for Offer
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BlazingSpectre99

Hm, somewhere around the 150g equivalent range perhaps? Matchy eyes and overall a neat kid though I'm willing to haggle to get him a home ^^
@BlazingSpectre99

Hm, somewhere around the 150g equivalent range perhaps? Matchy eyes and overall a neat kid though I'm willing to haggle to get him a home ^^
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@NocturnalLegends aah yeah a bit more expensive than i had hoped! At the same time i dont want to see him exalted, whats the absolute lowest you are comfortable going, treasure wise? Should hopefully be able to get a loan from sister [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@NocturnalLegends aah yeah a bit more expensive than i had hoped! At the same time i dont want to see him exalted, whats the absolute lowest you are comfortable going, treasure wise? Should hopefully be able to get a loan from sister
ghKvJeY.gif
lGxHQBZ.gif Ul4BYFb.gif

Most Dragons in Hibden | Forum Game/ Sale Pings are just fine!
Custom Chaos Banescale Hatchery
Hoarding wacky Banes! Help me out by trading me a Banescale
@BlazingSpectre99

The absolute lowest I'll be happy to go is 20kt! If you want me to hold while you get the funds, that's more than fine with me too ^^
@BlazingSpectre99

The absolute lowest I'll be happy to go is 20kt! If you want me to hold while you get the funds, that's more than fine with me too ^^
@NocturnalLegends nah thats too low haha i will give you 60kt for him but thats all i have [emoji=banescale happy size=1] i was just making sure you could do 60k! I do need to make space for him though so i would definitely appreciate a hold! You can go ahead and start a cr or private auction if you want it shouldnt take too long!
@NocturnalLegends nah thats too low haha i will give you 60kt for him but thats all i have i was just making sure you could do 60k!
I do need to make space for him though so i would definitely appreciate a hold! You can go ahead and start a cr or private auction if you want it shouldnt take too long!
ghKvJeY.gif
lGxHQBZ.gif Ul4BYFb.gif

Most Dragons in Hibden | Forum Game/ Sale Pings are just fine!
Custom Chaos Banescale Hatchery
Hoarding wacky Banes! Help me out by trading me a Banescale
@BlazingSpectre99 No worries, take your time! (Also as a little tip, I would look into Glimmer and Gloom guides to max out your daily 75kt fairground Streak in generally around 30 or so minutes. With some practice I'm to the point where it usually takes only 10! [emoji=nocturne star size=1])
@BlazingSpectre99

No worries, take your time!

(Also as a little tip, I would look into Glimmer and Gloom guides to max out your daily 75kt fairground Streak in generally around 30 or so minutes. With some practice I'm to the point where it usually takes only 10! )
Some are taken out of the hibden to be leveled + exalted! There's actually a few unlisted kids in the hibden so be sure to check them out!
Some are taken out of the hibden to be leveled + exalted! There's actually a few unlisted kids in the hibden so be sure to check them out!
@NocturnalLegends How much for your lad here? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54101490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/541015/54101490_350.png[/img][/url] I do have a bearded pupfowl and desert strangler from your missing beastiary (based on your wishlist) that I can offer.
@NocturnalLegends
How much for your lad here?
54101490_350.png

I do have a bearded pupfowl and desert strangler from your missing beastiary (based on your wishlist) that I can offer.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Oh dear, apologizes for the delay! If you are still interested, then I would be more than happy to talk trade details with you <3
@Crescentstar711

Oh dear, apologizes for the delay! If you are still interested, then I would be more than happy to talk trade details with you <3
@NocturnalLegends Saw that you have a G1 shop from the signature, so I may as well try! Worst case scenario, it just doesn't work out. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47960863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479609/47960863_350.png[/img][/url] I found her through Dragon Search. I will be willing to offer 50kt for her. I'm willing to talk more if that's not a good offer! Have this as a possible free bump. You have some cool G1s in there.
@NocturnalLegends

Saw that you have a G1 shop from the signature, so I may as well try! Worst case scenario, it just doesn't work out.

47960863_350.png
I found her through Dragon Search. I will be willing to offer 50kt for her. I'm willing to talk more if that's not a good offer!

Have this as a possible free bump. You have some cool G1s in there.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
@DarkVixen

Sure thing, that price is more than fine! Sending her over via a two way cr, I hope you enjoy your new kiddo ^^
@DarkVixen

Sure thing, that price is more than fine! Sending her over via a two way cr, I hope you enjoy your new kiddo ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6