Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -HH- Holiday Hatches: Easter - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Ahhh! The pair list is so colorful Q_Q <3
Ahhh! The pair list is so colorful Q_Q <3
NULlDDt.png02KrYlZ.png
how much will the hatchlings cost? :o
how much will the hatchlings cost? :o
Don't worry about it guys! The bump rules are just a "Best Guideline". To help space out bumps and keep our post up on the Front Page of sales more often. Y'all will get credit for bumps regardless of timing (Nobody got time to check timestamps).
Don't worry about it guys! The bump rules are just a "Best Guideline". To help space out bumps and keep our post up on the Front Page of sales more often. Y'all will get credit for bumps regardless of timing (Nobody got time to check timestamps).
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
oh okay

so i can bump then

bump? e
oh okay

so i can bump then

bump? e
Oh my windsinger, I'm going to need so much lair space
Oh my windsinger, I'm going to need so much lair space
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
Oh boy I've been loving these holiday hatches but this one is really gonna break my bank. So many pretty pastels <3

Uh bump I guess raffles are fun
Oh boy I've been loving these holiday hatches but this one is really gonna break my bank. So many pretty pastels <3

Uh bump I guess raffles are fun
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
[emoji=birthday cake size=1] (added the thing in sig)
(added the thing in sig)
66338221.png
Was half a sleep lol XD anyways this brighten my day XD
Was half a sleep lol XD anyways this brighten my day XD
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@xxvi - Hatchling prices are going to vary, as it is determined by each individual breeder. However, if a breeding pair interests you, you can ping the breeder to ask their potential price.

Prices won't be posted until Easter Day.
@xxvi - Hatchling prices are going to vary, as it is determined by each individual breeder. However, if a breeding pair interests you, you can ping the breeder to ask their potential price.

Prices won't be posted until Easter Day.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Pinging a few friends and afiiliates in case y'all are interested - lots of lovely Easter pairs! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] @Mechawarrior @SpiderQueen8 @Yukilvitsu @ShadowOfShark @CelestialWolf92 @Hawks257 @Petalwind1 @hawchoo @Pennywhistle @Artyphex @day6dreaming @Mynia
Pinging a few friends and afiiliates in case y'all are interested - lots of lovely Easter pairs!

@Mechawarrior @SpiderQueen8 @Yukilvitsu @ShadowOfShark @CelestialWolf92 @Hawks257 @Petalwind1 @hawchoo @Pennywhistle @Artyphex @day6dreaming @Mynia
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67