Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 100g Veilspun pinglists! XYY PAIR
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
May I also be added to the pinglist? Thank you.
May I also be added to the pinglist? Thank you.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
May I be added to the pinglist?

Thanks a lot
May I be added to the pinglist?

Thanks a lot
Me wanna be in pinglist!
Me wanna be in pinglist!
[s][/s][quote name="Derpy450" date="2020-11-16 00:42:49" ] Porcelain Veilspun hatchling pinglist! Open! Please leave a comment if you're interested to be added to the ping! Hatchlings sell for 100g each, prices may rise to 150 if interest rises. Please be patient! 20 days of breeding cooldown [/quote] [CENTER][B]IMPORTANT NOTICE[/B][/CENTER] [Center]I am now offering a second pair to be added to the ping. This one will be different as [b]I am requiring upfront payment to fund their breed changes, genes, ect.[/b] However, they will also be 100g each, and extra money will go towards boons of fertility/future ping projects. You will now have to specify who you want to be pinged for [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ra8Y6ix.jpg[/img][/center] @richardred77 @dawnfire13 @jingletingle @koboldkoi @Cauchemar @Flightqueen @TheForestAlpha @Fallacies @gwynnevaera @crowharlequin @n3wv01d @wintermints @mlpmdog @riothyena @ironbeast @Puddlejump @phay @ailii @00riku00 @dracana @dracowolfie @shadowsight @eliyanah @cinnamonbits17 @silverripple @bamboo1996 @fuzzybelly @TwistedRowan @Holland @feathr @snowtea @celesteela @dezrend @shirow02 @Tirtouga678 @wiinter @ElysianMoon @runewander @Validemotions @coparade @thesoothsayer @BirchConcentus @ProductofBoredom @bloodwing07 @airaly @VoidQueenSat @wandervoid @DraconianLucian @ClickTwelve @JavvaFinch @gloryfalling @BlackKyurem @Kibou93 @Duckman
Derpy450 wrote on 2020-11-16 00:42:49:
Porcelain Veilspun hatchling pinglist!

Open!

Please leave a comment if you're interested to be added to the ping! Hatchlings sell for 100g each, prices may rise to 150 if interest rises. Please be patient!

20 days of breeding cooldown
IMPORTANT NOTICE
I am now offering a second pair to be added to the ping. This one will be different as I am requiring upfront payment to fund their breed changes, genes, ect. However, they will also be 100g each, and extra money will go towards boons of fertility/future ping projects. You will now have to specify who you want to be pinged for

Ra8Y6ix.jpg

@richardred77 @dawnfire13 @jingletingle @koboldkoi @Cauchemar @Flightqueen @TheForestAlpha @Fallacies @gwynnevaera @crowharlequin @n3wv01d @wintermints @mlpmdog @riothyena @ironbeast @Puddlejump @phay @ailii @00riku00 @dracana @dracowolfie @shadowsight @eliyanah @cinnamonbits17 @silverripple @bamboo1996 @fuzzybelly @TwistedRowan @Holland @feathr @snowtea @celesteela @dezrend @shirow02 @Tirtouga678 @wiinter @ElysianMoon @runewander @Validemotions @coparade @thesoothsayer @BirchConcentus @ProductofBoredom @bloodwing07 @airaly @VoidQueenSat @wandervoid @DraconianLucian @ClickTwelve @JavvaFinch @gloryfalling @BlackKyurem @Kibou93 @Duckman
I'd absolutely be thrilled to be added to the pinglist!
I'd absolutely be thrilled to be added to the pinglist!
7zcCDc4.png
@cosmicpearl which ping?
@cosmicpearl which ping?
To both if possible
To both if possible
7zcCDc4.png
@cosmicpearl please send the upfront payment to derpy450 for the oceansurge then, as specified in the post please :> ill have you a hatchling by tomorrow if we meet our funding goal
@cosmicpearl please send the upfront payment to derpy450 for the oceansurge then, as specified in the post please :> ill have you a hatchling by tomorrow if we meet our funding goal
Please add me on the pinglist!
Please add me on the pinglist!
@pvnkbatz which ping
@pvnkbatz which ping
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13