Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 100g Veilspun pinglists! XYY PAIR
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
I'm going to send you a payment for oceansurge in a sec, such a beautiful pair my my <3
I'm going to send you a payment for oceansurge in a sec, such a beautiful pair my my <3
Lichtdrache.gif
@Derpy450
I would like to be added to the ping for the Oceansurge pair.
I'm already on the ping list for the Porcelain pair, and I would like to remain on it as well.

Both pairs are really pretty :) .
Edit. I wasn't sure if I needed to ping or not. I'm also sending the payment for the Oceansurge pair.
@Derpy450
I would like to be added to the ping for the Oceansurge pair.
I'm already on the ping list for the Porcelain pair, and I would like to remain on it as well.

Both pairs are really pretty :) .
Edit. I wasn't sure if I needed to ping or not. I'm also sending the payment for the Oceansurge pair.
First ping for me, the abyss/white/white

:D
First ping for me, the abyss/white/white

:D
Pyhp7X1.png
@Derpy450 ping me for both please!
@Derpy450 ping me for both please!
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
I'd like to be pinged for the oceansurge pair, I'd like to stay pinged for the porcelain pair. Do you need 100g or 150g upfront?
I'd like to be pinged for the oceansurge pair, I'd like to stay pinged for the porcelain pair. Do you need 100g or 150g upfront?
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
@Derpy450

please add me to the Porcelain Veilspun pinglist please
@Derpy450

please add me to the Porcelain Veilspun pinglist please
Thanks for the update! Still just the Porcelain for me, specifically a male when the time comes. O:
Thanks for the update! Still just the Porcelain for me, specifically a male when the time comes. O:
eP65k0J.png
@Pvnkbatz
@cosmiccheshire
@cauchemar
@cinnamonbits17
@birchconcentus

Please send the upfront 100g payment, as specified in the post and update posts to be put on the oceansurge pinglist
@Pvnkbatz
@cosmiccheshire
@cauchemar
@cinnamonbits17
@birchconcentus

Please send the upfront 100g payment, as specified in the post and update posts to be put on the oceansurge pinglist
@Derpy450

Ping me for both please! thank you!! I'm already on the Porcelain pair for 50g, but I reckon i could shell out for the beautiful oceansurge pair when the time arises!
@Derpy450

Ping me for both please! thank you!! I'm already on the Porcelain pair for 50g, but I reckon i could shell out for the beautiful oceansurge pair when the time arises!
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13