Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glitched Progen Hatchlings
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
I pinged about the girl like right when she hatched I would love to get her if possible if not I guess I can wait for another nest, she scries so amazing with my Naomi boi. I was really looking forward to being able to breed them
@HorseSpirit
I pinged about the girl like right when she hatched I would love to get her if possible if not I guess I can wait for another nest, she scries so amazing with my Naomi boi. I was really looking forward to being able to breed them
@HorseSpirit
rUIwOcC.png
@HorseSpirit Thank you! I'll be good next time and step back for other peeps. I'll be happy with one of each gender for awhile! I hope...lol
@HorseSpirit Thank you! I'll be good next time and step back for other peeps. I'll be happy with one of each gender for awhile! I hope...lol
@Orianel She's yours dear. Have a great New Year! :)
@Orianel She's yours dear. Have a great New Year! :)
Oh wait what are you sure? @Silanah
Omg I'm shaking rn lol
Oh wait what are you sure? @Silanah
Omg I'm shaking rn lol
rUIwOcC.png
@Orianel Yes it's all good. I was very lucky to get a beautiful boy last time and HorseSpirit kindly offered me a shot at the next hatch. Enjoy her!
@Orianel Yes it's all good. I was very lucky to get a beautiful boy last time and HorseSpirit kindly offered me a shot at the next hatch. Enjoy her!
@HorseSpirit

Hope your holidays were great! <3 Can I actually be on the pings for females specifically instead? I need a girl. ^^
@HorseSpirit

Hope your holidays were great! <3 Can I actually be on the pings for females specifically instead? I need a girl. ^^
@Silanah ahhhh you have no idea how much this means to me ahhh!!! You are so amazing idk what to say
If you'd like I can let you pick a baby for free from her first nest! I have a gen4naomi/gen4ignis boi I want to mate her with
@Silanah ahhhh you have no idea how much this means to me ahhh!!! You are so amazing idk what to say
If you'd like I can let you pick a baby for free from her first nest! I have a gen4naomi/gen4ignis boi I want to mate her with
rUIwOcC.png
@Orianel Yes, do let me know when they hatch. I'd love to see them. I can pay though, no problem. May your nests be full. :)
@Orianel Yes, do let me know when they hatch. I'd love to see them. I can pay though, no problem. May your nests be full. :)
@Silanah

Thank you again lovely!! Happy New year :)

@Lykos

Thank you!! I hope your holidays were lovely as well, and I just switched you over to the female pinglist! Fingers crossed for some girls in the next nest <3
@Silanah

Thank you again lovely!! Happy New year :)

@Lykos

Thank you!! I hope your holidays were lovely as well, and I just switched you over to the female pinglist! Fingers crossed for some girls in the next nest <3
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
Finally happened- we got wegged for the first time D: I'll hatch it on the 24th, I will not be taking reservations for this single baby!
Finally happened- we got wegged for the first time D: I'll hatch it on the 24th, I will not be taking reservations for this single baby!
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54