Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hallow Oath | [NEW] CLOSED
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
@Closetcreep
Hey lovely! I'm so sorry but Rysand got snapped up before I woke up to see your message. D:

@autumnthunder
I'll pop the Prodigal card on thier pages and send a CR shortly. ^^

@Xanadu
Certainly! I'll send you a CR shortly. ^^

@Papi
LOVE the outfit you gave him!

@snugglebug
Hey there! As I'm not as active and up to date with breeding right now, I dont actually currently offer reserves, but you are welcome to add yourself to their pinglist and annotate it with their preferences.
@Closetcreep
Hey lovely! I'm so sorry but Rysand got snapped up before I woke up to see your message. D:

@autumnthunder
I'll pop the Prodigal card on thier pages and send a CR shortly. ^^

@Xanadu
Certainly! I'll send you a CR shortly. ^^

@Papi
LOVE the outfit you gave him!

@snugglebug
Hey there! As I'm not as active and up to date with breeding right now, I dont actually currently offer reserves, but you are welcome to add yourself to their pinglist and annotate it with their preferences.
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
Oh well ;w;
Oh well ;w;
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
no problem about the reserve! i added my @ and preference to the pinglist, and i'll keep my eyes open for those hatchies. thanks for the reply :3
no problem about the reserve! i added my @ and preference to the pinglist, and i'll keep my eyes open for those hatchies. thanks for the reply :3

@snugglebug
he
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2893527][img]https://i.imgur.com/9U2PSed.png[/img][/url][/center]
9U2PSed.png
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2961703/1#post_2961703][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/16b655c49fe6a5300499963d6e51580d/573d2655058326bb-65/s400x600/da4e292bb82bc982ce8deb3afb218a8ee9c53b2f.png[/img][/url][/center]
da4e292bb82bc982ce8deb3afb218a8ee9c53b2f.png
c19566a75c62a8a405ff59c644d4a47d51db6949.png 137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop UC0DduS.png ebvHLqD.png
@Paganism

I'd looovee to give Nesta a home!! Could I possibly pay in treasure vs. gems? Would you prefer a crossroad?
@Paganism

I'd looovee to give Nesta a home!! Could I possibly pay in treasure vs. gems? Would you prefer a crossroad?
tumblr_mb6bgyf2Oc1rfjowdo1_500.gif
@Sarra
No problem. I've sent a PA through. :) loving the signature BTW!
@Sarra
No problem. I've sent a PA through. :) loving the signature BTW!
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YAYTbIp.png[/img][/center]
YAYTbIp.png
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
[center][size=7][size=5][font=times][i]We have rebranded & relocated![/i][/font][/size][/size] As life has thrown a few things my way I feel as though a fresh start and a clean slate is needed, not just at home, but across the internet as well. It's for that reason I decided to close Hallow Oath and rebrand and reopen with a fresh face, name and so much more. I appreciate every single one of you who has supported me along the way, and like to think several of you as friends. Although my new hatchery still needs some work, I have put together some new pairs, and will be bringing along several of your tried and true favorites - so watch this space! If you're on one of my pinglists for Hallow Oath, I will carry you over to my new hatchery so you wont miss out on those hatchlings you've been eagerly waiting for. So without further ado, I present to you: [b]Carpe Noctem[/b]. [i]See you on the night side[/i] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3014043][img]https://i.imgur.com/mgdFl7g.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]A note to my affiliates[/b]: I have pinged you all today to make you aware of the changes in place. I understand if you do not want to affiliate with my new hatchery & the choice is entirely yours, but I do ask you remove your link backs to Hallow Oath regardless. (With the exception of Sessmachine and Necramancy, you two are stuck with me - there is no other choice :P you two have been with me since the start.) [sub][i]pinging:[/i] [b]General Pinglist:[/b] @VaeVictis @Lotophage @Coffeedrip @Rhowyn @DuskyLycanroc @wantacookie @Yilara @Esme @Haeryss @XxDUSKxX @asarigolo @Bledout @Wrath @airport @DoctorJekyll @borrowedphrases @fynch @Skyfire111 @HeyElliott @FluffySnake @Wolfeyedwitch @eveTD @Haftlinger @norvegicus @dokidokibunni @KrazKitCat @floofthe2nd @Rylex @realitymask @snowmewdraws @JCFoxington @Fox0107 @Wryneck @Watercolour @Edgemere @Blodhundrr @Azcazach @Mothlights @arsenicxx @oworm @SwiftedSphinx @Holland @Lacy @pennifeather @GothMarble @Omobun @irlmaxxor @Piktsy @BlueJaysFeather @Tynethyne @emyon @impishiconism @TAEJIN @RaynixAura @AllHalloEve @Apology @Mackenzi @Airaly @bonstrosity @Forestwolf @almosteverything @Lokadrottning @Yumerine @CosmicVengeance @5tr82he11 @snartdonyx @CacklingCat @Anjoulas @CrackedSouls @GreenAtlas @autumnthunder @sadashi @Gaze @SpaceBaguette @dreamclaws @Sylvaris @jr413 @F4D3D @Closetcreep @illumeownati @Reynette @Neoma @DiamondScales53 @lonelylittlewolf @Jereton @Alphrussia @Ivypooll @scuttlebugged @Blushunt @Grunge @Reithya @Xanadu @crystaldaddy @Kanamori @CosmicZeb @Evsaurus @snugglebug @TenderVulture @Tiramissyou @PrismaticCupcake @NeroDrag @henriettabiggle @bonivich @Mail @l3e8it @akaineko @Orcalot @Tanzz @Tanzz @Crim @Alithium8 @PlatinumStardust @Gravitate @dreamflowers @VortexDemon @SnowMewKat @consume @Xesei @Koffein @Sekine @queenhelixxia @ulvesang @Nayolah @makkochi @Casteller @WitchyyWeasel @GollyDrakes @suesue @Skelestial @WindChimes @Pharloom @trubbish [b]affiliates:[/b] @Sessmachine @Necramancy @Infliction @Solinary @Closetcreep @insight89x @ksanzo @Tserin @SuperSchwiizer @Tarvalian @Mediguro @Aquadrops @UnversedDream @Holland @pyromutt @Rhowyn @Kaixin @Reithya @Pestilential @Lucanidae @Sheta @Dianounais @Kataclysmic @mephitic @LimeShark @FncyPnts
We have rebranded & relocated!

As life has thrown a few things my way I feel as though a fresh start and a clean slate is needed, not just at home, but across the internet as well.
It's for that reason I decided to close Hallow Oath and rebrand and reopen with a fresh face, name and so much more.

I appreciate every single one of you who has supported me along the way, and like to think several of you as friends.

Although my new hatchery still needs some work, I have put together some new pairs, and will be bringing along several of your tried and true favorites - so watch this space!

If you're on one of my pinglists for Hallow Oath, I will carry you over to my new hatchery so you wont miss out on those hatchlings you've been eagerly waiting for.

So without further ado, I present to you: Carpe Noctem.
See you on the night side
mgdFl7g.png

A note to my affiliates: I have pinged you all today to make you aware of the changes in place. I understand if you do not want to affiliate with my new hatchery & the choice is entirely yours, but I do ask you remove your link backs to Hallow Oath regardless. (With the exception of Sessmachine and Necramancy, you two are stuck with me - there is no other choice :P you two have been with me since the start.)

pinging:

General Pinglist: @VaeVictis @Lotophage @Coffeedrip @Rhowyn @DuskyLycanroc @wantacookie @Yilara @Esme @Haeryss @XxDUSKxX @asarigolo @Bledout @Wrath @airport @DoctorJekyll @borrowedphrases @fynch @Skyfire111 @HeyElliott @FluffySnake @Wolfeyedwitch @eveTD @Haftlinger @norvegicus @dokidokibunni @KrazKitCat @floofthe2nd @Rylex @realitymask @snowmewdraws @JCFoxington @Fox0107 @Wryneck @Watercolour @Edgemere @Blodhundrr @Azcazach @Mothlights @arsenicxx @oworm @SwiftedSphinx @Holland @Lacy @pennifeather @GothMarble @Omobun @irlmaxxor @Piktsy @BlueJaysFeather @Tynethyne @emyon @impishiconism @TAEJIN @RaynixAura @AllHalloEve @Apology @Mackenzi @Airaly @bonstrosity @Forestwolf @almosteverything @Lokadrottning @Yumerine @CosmicVengeance @5tr82he11 @snartdonyx @CacklingCat @Anjoulas @CrackedSouls @GreenAtlas @autumnthunder @sadashi @Gaze @SpaceBaguette @dreamclaws @Sylvaris @jr413 @F4D3D @Closetcreep @illumeownati @Reynette @Neoma @DiamondScales53 @lonelylittlewolf @Jereton @Alphrussia @Ivypooll @scuttlebugged @Blushunt @Grunge @Reithya @Xanadu @crystaldaddy @Kanamori @CosmicZeb @Evsaurus @snugglebug @TenderVulture @Tiramissyou @PrismaticCupcake @NeroDrag @henriettabiggle @bonivich @Mail @l3e8it @akaineko @Orcalot @Tanzz @Tanzz @Crim @Alithium8 @PlatinumStardust @Gravitate @dreamflowers @VortexDemon @SnowMewKat @consume @Xesei @Koffein @Sekine @queenhelixxia @ulvesang @Nayolah @makkochi @Casteller @WitchyyWeasel @GollyDrakes @suesue @Skelestial @WindChimes @Pharloom @trubbish affiliates: @Sessmachine @Necramancy @Infliction @Solinary @Closetcreep @insight89x @ksanzo @Tserin @SuperSchwiizer @Tarvalian @Mediguro @Aquadrops @UnversedDream @Holland @pyromutt @Rhowyn @Kaixin @Reithya @Pestilential @Lucanidae @Sheta @Dianounais @Kataclysmic @mephitic @LimeShark @FncyPnts
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

@Paganism
Welcome to the new hatchery! :D
@Paganism
Welcome to the new hatchery! :D
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126