Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] g1 hatches and g2 imperials
1 2 3 4 5
copy and pasting from this list will give you a huge list, this is the widely used one!

@Story
copy and pasting from this list will give you a huge list, this is the widely used one!

@Story
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
x
x
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
z
z
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
x
x
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
x
x
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@nearku Is this boy still available? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61255644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612557/61255644_350.png[/img][/url] And if so, I have seen that some other G1s you're selling have "320g or egg" in their bio... So would you take a nocturne egg (valued at 310g LAH) plus 40g for him ? Thanks!
@nearku
Is this boy still available?
61255644_350.png
And if so, I have seen that some other G1s you're selling have "320g or egg" in their bio... So would you take a nocturne egg (valued at 310g LAH) plus 40g for him ?
Thanks!
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@VonGacy
@elfmoss

eggs work!

but, since i have been dmed/pinged in the same time frame for the orange guy, i am going to say here that whoever offers the highest above his price (350g) will get him. i like to keep things fair and transparent so hopefully doing it this way is ok ! once hes been uncontested for a full day i'll sell him.
@VonGacy
@elfmoss

eggs work!

but, since i have been dmed/pinged in the same time frame for the orange guy, i am going to say here that whoever offers the highest above his price (350g) will get him. i like to keep things fair and transparent so hopefully doing it this way is ok ! once hes been uncontested for a full day i'll sell him.
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@elfmoss
@nearku

Not surprized someone else has shown interest! :D Mini auction time, then!
I'll offer 450g, please ping me if you offer more so that i can keep track, as I tend to be a bit forgetuful! <3
@elfmoss
@nearku

Not surprized someone else has shown interest! :D Mini auction time, then!
I'll offer 450g, please ping me if you offer more so that i can keep track, as I tend to be a bit forgetuful! <3
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
it has been noted!
it has been noted!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@VonGacy @nearku seems absolutely fair to me! i'll pass on him now, 450g is a bit out of my budget, but i'm happy to leave him in good hands [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@VonGacy @nearku seems absolutely fair to me! i'll pass on him now, 450g is a bit out of my budget, but i'm happy to leave him in good hands
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
1 2 3 4 5