Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | gen one lair cleanout
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cov
8kg for otho? I love that accent on him, would you sell it with him/for how much?
@Cov
8kg for otho? I love that accent on him, would you sell it with him/for how much?
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
@Cov Hello, any price in mind for this boy here? I'll offer 3kg to start with at least, just to get the ball rolling lol [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38130634] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381307/38130634_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cov Hello, any price in mind for this boy here? I'll offer 3kg to start with at least, just to get the ball rolling lol

38130634_350.png
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
super interested in strawbee - mayb interested in blorb and doog; no idea what 2 offer tho >.< when you've got time please do ping me w/ price ranges !
super interested in strawbee - mayb interested in blorb and doog; no idea what 2 offer tho >.< when you've got time please do ping me w/ price ranges !
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
I'm v. interested in saros :0 would 10kg be a good estimate for his value?
I'm v. interested in saros :0 would 10kg be a good estimate for his value?
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Tserin i'm sorry bb but i don't think i'd part w him for that atm ;;

@Cynil unfortunately i'm not looking to do holds at this time, but if he's still available when you have the gems feel free to contact me!

@dandyfrau looking to get at least 15kg for acontinum, maybe 4kg for blorb?, and mizuki has a 10kg offer atm!

@Firra i don't unfortunately ;;

@Vulpen i'd definitely consider that! i'll get back to you later this evening?

@1st @Naturalcyber @Irrwahn no thank you!

@mayanaz hoping for at least 10kg maybe?? not sure ;~;

@Aviv i dont unfortunately

@nephelle she currently has an offer of 10kg!

@Panderz hmm i'm not sure, maybe around 10kg or so?? think i could negotiate though

@BatCrooks honestly you can have thwap for free! he'd be perfect in your lair. i will send him over to you in a couple minutes.

@snartie i'd love to think on it if thats alright? can get back to you later this evening

@EgoLobster zuriel i'm not sure, i feel i definitely overvalue him so feel free to offer. 15kg minimum for firefly, sparrow i'm not sure (i think i paid like 8kg for him??), abyss girl is 20kg minimum, mizuki has a 10kg offer, and morning i'd ideally love 15kg but that might also be an overvalue on my end lol.

@OFF hello, you! i got an offer of 8kg on otho. let me know if you'd like to reoffer~

@Moosesushi i will pass on that for now, thanks so much though for the offer. ;u; nice seeing you around ♥

@Adagia mind if i think on that for otho?? i can get back to you later this evening. & i think i'll be holding onto his accent, apologies!!

@SarcasticHawke validus is a strange one, through the time ive had him ive received offers of 15kg and up for him. idk if thats still possible for him, but for now i will pass on 3kg!!

@seekae i'd love to get like 15kg for strawbee, but thats negotiable i think! blorb and doog i'd like 4kg or so each

@ado i think i could do 10kg, yeah!

phew sorry for the large post
@Tserin i'm sorry bb but i don't think i'd part w him for that atm ;;

@Cynil unfortunately i'm not looking to do holds at this time, but if he's still available when you have the gems feel free to contact me!

@dandyfrau looking to get at least 15kg for acontinum, maybe 4kg for blorb?, and mizuki has a 10kg offer atm!

@Firra i don't unfortunately ;;

@Vulpen i'd definitely consider that! i'll get back to you later this evening?

@1st @Naturalcyber @Irrwahn no thank you!

@mayanaz hoping for at least 10kg maybe?? not sure ;~;

@Aviv i dont unfortunately

@nephelle she currently has an offer of 10kg!

@Panderz hmm i'm not sure, maybe around 10kg or so?? think i could negotiate though

@BatCrooks honestly you can have thwap for free! he'd be perfect in your lair. i will send him over to you in a couple minutes.

@snartie i'd love to think on it if thats alright? can get back to you later this evening

@EgoLobster zuriel i'm not sure, i feel i definitely overvalue him so feel free to offer. 15kg minimum for firefly, sparrow i'm not sure (i think i paid like 8kg for him??), abyss girl is 20kg minimum, mizuki has a 10kg offer, and morning i'd ideally love 15kg but that might also be an overvalue on my end lol.

@OFF hello, you! i got an offer of 8kg on otho. let me know if you'd like to reoffer~

@Moosesushi i will pass on that for now, thanks so much though for the offer. ;u; nice seeing you around ♥

@Adagia mind if i think on that for otho?? i can get back to you later this evening. & i think i'll be holding onto his accent, apologies!!

@SarcasticHawke validus is a strange one, through the time ive had him ive received offers of 15kg and up for him. idk if thats still possible for him, but for now i will pass on 3kg!!

@seekae i'd love to get like 15kg for strawbee, but thats negotiable i think! blorb and doog i'd like 4kg or so each

@ado i think i could do 10kg, yeah!

phew sorry for the large post
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov no worries, if he's still around in a while I'll definitely come back to revisit my scry and give you a better offer [emoji=heart size=1]
@Cov
no worries, if he's still around in a while I'll definitely come back to revisit my scry and give you a better offer
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Cov @Kairo
Are you willing to hold Sparrow until I get the 8kg? Shouldn’t be long. I’m guessing like a week or two
@Cov @Kairo
Are you willing to hold Sparrow until I get the 8kg? Shouldn’t be long. I’m guessing like a week or two
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Cov

Alright, if he is still there by the time I get the money I'll definitely check back!
@Cov

Alright, if he is still there by the time I get the money I'll definitely check back!
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
@Cov oh just saw, thanks for giving me the opportunity! I think the most I could go at this time is 8.5kg, if they offer more then I most likely can't counter haha wishing you some successful sales regardless, so many lovely dragons! [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@Cov
oh just saw, thanks for giving me the opportunity! I think the most I could go at this time is 8.5kg, if they offer more then I most likely can't counter haha

wishing you some successful sales regardless, so many lovely dragons!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
Since I didnt get a reply- I guess thats a no for all of them? Hhhh
Since I didnt get a reply- I guess thats a no for all of them? Hhhh
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6