Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Carrefour Inn | Gijinka Art Exalt Rescue
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Goblincat

;A; You're art and gijinka designs are to die for! Could you put me on a pinglist for any future dragons? I am going to put so much treasure in your pockets if you do more of these.
@Goblincat

;A; You're art and gijinka designs are to die for! Could you put me on a pinglist for any future dragons? I am going to put so much treasure in your pockets if you do more of these.
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
@FancyFliers @Goblincat Could I be added to both of your pinglists please? Your art is wonderful!
@FancyFliers @Goblincat Could I be added to both of your pinglists please? Your art is wonderful!
dyf3akg.png
@Goblincat I'd love to be added into the pinglist! (Also tbh I have this dragon that I'm hesitant on exalting...could I give them to you if they inspire you?) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59868317] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598684/59868317_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Goblincat
I'd love to be added into the pinglist! (Also tbh I have this dragon that I'm hesitant on exalting...could I give them to you if they inspire you?)

59868317_350.png
m16OKP.jpeg
Dang, I'm sad I missed them! That knight one was sooo beautiful!
Dang, I'm sad I missed them! That knight one was sooo beautiful!
K2H4fpn.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future sales! <3
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future sales! <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Can I be added to the pinglist please for future sales
Can I be added to the pinglist please for future sales
rWENhKd.png
Could I get added to the pinglist??

Also, is there some sort of framework for donating a dragon? I have a boy with special eyes i don't want to exalt but idk if he's gonna sell ;w;
Could I get added to the pinglist??

Also, is there some sort of framework for donating a dragon? I have a boy with special eyes i don't want to exalt but idk if he's gonna sell ;w;
Everyone's been added to respective pinglists!
@infinipede @altair Thank you for the offers!! We've talked about it and decided that right now, we won't be accepting dragon donations (primary reason being: we already have a bunch of dragons in backlog and no lair space LOL) but will make an announcement if that changes!
Everyone's been added to respective pinglists!
@infinipede @altair Thank you for the offers!! We've talked about it and decided that right now, we won't be accepting dragon donations (primary reason being: we already have a bunch of dragons in backlog and no lair space LOL) but will make an announcement if that changes!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@goblincat hello that vamp kid is adorable and I’d love to have her in my lair :0
Do you take mixed payment? If so, what’s your g:t ratio? If not I’ll need a moment to exchange my treasure for gems somewhere but I definitely need this lady <3
@goblincat hello that vamp kid is adorable and I’d love to have her in my lair :0
Do you take mixed payment? If so, what’s your g:t ratio? If not I’ll need a moment to exchange my treasure for gems somewhere but I definitely need this lady <3

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121 yes to mixed payment, with a ratio of 1g/1kt! (I believe that's the current ratio anyway)
@Tala2121 yes to mixed payment, with a ratio of 1g/1kt! (I believe that's the current ratio anyway)
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58