Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Carrefour Inn | Gijinka Art Exalt Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Goblincat, if KiwiChirp is given up by NostalgicBreeze, I have the 500 gems to buy him. Do you mind pinging my if NostalgicBreeze no longer wants the KiwiChirp?
@Goblincat, if KiwiChirp is given up by NostalgicBreeze, I have the 500 gems to buy him. Do you mind pinging my if NostalgicBreeze no longer wants the KiwiChirp?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Goblincat I think that’s good! If not, I’ll tell you if I need a few days! I have 400g right now, but I should be able to sell enough things in those days? Please put Phantasma on hold for me!!

@Goblincat I think that’s good! If not, I’ll tell you if I need a few days! I have 400g right now, but I should be able to sell enough things in those days? Please put Phantasma on hold for me!!

Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@Goblincat I'd love to be ping listed!! Also, chucking you a link to the Dragons With Art pinglist just in case you want to make use ;D
@Goblincat I'd love to be ping listed!! Also, chucking you a link to the Dragons With Art pinglist just in case you want to make use ;D
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
i wish i could afford, best of luck!
i wish i could afford, best of luck!
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
@goblincat

aaa ive been waiting for an opportunity to grab a dragon from you, but it seems i was too late for my favorites! may i get a pinglist add as well, please? (and im interested in fancy's dragons as well!! just not sure i need to ping both!)
@goblincat

aaa ive been waiting for an opportunity to grab a dragon from you, but it seems i was too late for my favorites! may i get a pinglist add as well, please? (and im interested in fancy's dragons as well!! just not sure i need to ping both!)
IMG_2909.gif
May I be added to the pinglist please? Love the art [emoji=heart size=1]
May I be added to the pinglist please? Love the art
• cst • art shop • drink more water
@Goblincat your art so beautiful. I loved Phantasma art <3 Please, add me in your pinglist :)
@Goblincat your art so beautiful. I loved Phantasma art <3 Please, add me in your pinglist :)
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@FancyFliers @Goblincat OMG minglist for both of you please! I'm out of money right now but soon I'll have a real salary so I'll buy gems aaaah. Can't wait to see more of your designs!
@FancyFliers @Goblincat OMG minglist for both of you please! I'm out of money right now but soon I'll have a real salary so I'll buy gems aaaah. Can't wait to see more of your designs!
eUMhm7B.png
@Goblincat

Ahhh wow your art is goals! Please add me to the pinglist ;w;
@Goblincat

Ahhh wow your art is goals! Please add me to the pinglist ;w;
LaIgj8M.png
@FancyFliers @Goblincat Can I be added to the pinglist? This is such a cute idea but I just spent all my gems on skins whoops heh
@FancyFliers @Goblincat Can I be added to the pinglist? This is such a cute idea but I just spent all my gems on skins whoops heh
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58