Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Eyestrain Emporium | Art Hatchery REOPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 120 121
@HorrorFiend
sure!! I'll send a CR ^^
@HorrorFiend
sure!! I'll send a CR ^^
BhNPnkO.gif
YES YES YES IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEWEST NESTS AAAA.
also omg im in tears i love hazard's droopy ears i wanna smooch his forehead but i don't have the funds rn, especially if im going to have anything left over for the other nests in a week.
YES YES YES IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEWEST NESTS AAAA.
also omg im in tears i love hazard's droopy ears i wanna smooch his forehead but i don't have the funds rn, especially if im going to have anything left over for the other nests in a week.
IMG_2909.gif
@SteampunkLlama
Ohhh I think I’ve gotta pick up Chaos, I can pay in treasure :0
May I request the lightning flight discount?
@SteampunkLlama
Ohhh I think I’ve gotta pick up Chaos, I can pay in treasure :0
May I request the lightning flight discount?

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
Oh man, I'm glad someone else picked up Chaos because I loved that art sooo much I was considering nabbing em even though I already had Riot! I adore Punk's art too - these are all so creative, I love them! Do you think you'll ever open up an art shop?
Oh man, I'm glad someone else picked up Chaos because I loved that art sooo much I was considering nabbing em even though I already had Riot! I adore Punk's art too - these are all so creative, I love them! Do you think you'll ever open up an art shop?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Courage
!!!!! I'm glad you think so :DD Unfortunately someone nabbed Hazard already, but I do plan on doing more droopy eared mirrors in the next batch >:3cc

@Tala2121
Sure thing, I'll send a CR now ^^ With the discount it'll be 450k :DD

@eternatus
Thank you so much for the kind words!! Just gotta get the references together and double check the prices but I plan on opening an art shop within the next couple of days ^^
@Courage
!!!!! I'm glad you think so :DD Unfortunately someone nabbed Hazard already, but I do plan on doing more droopy eared mirrors in the next batch >:3cc

@Tala2121
Sure thing, I'll send a CR now ^^ With the discount it'll be 450k :DD

@eternatus
Thank you so much for the kind words!! Just gotta get the references together and double check the prices but I plan on opening an art shop within the next couple of days ^^
BhNPnkO.gif
Awesome, I'm excited to see it!
Awesome, I'm excited to see it!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@steampunkllama

hey no worries!! i edited it bc i saw it was claimed right after it was posted and didn't want to seem passive aggressive on accident ssjdkj i would love to see more of them? i love them so much cries its SUCH A LOOK. gosh im so stoked for the next few batches you have no idea hhhh and i'll keep an eye on your shop once you open!! you think you'll be offering a similar style to these, or are they hatchery exclusive?? cus if i can get my creepy imp in this style i'll literally go bonkers
@steampunkllama

hey no worries!! i edited it bc i saw it was claimed right after it was posted and didn't want to seem passive aggressive on accident ssjdkj i would love to see more of them? i love them so much cries its SUCH A LOOK. gosh im so stoked for the next few batches you have no idea hhhh and i'll keep an eye on your shop once you open!! you think you'll be offering a similar style to these, or are they hatchery exclusive?? cus if i can get my creepy imp in this style i'll literally go bonkers
IMG_2909.gif
@Courage
Dw you didn't sound passive aggressive at all ^^ I'm glad my art has made this impression :DD As for the shop it really depends on what the commissioner will want but I'm more than happy to draw creepy stuff as its a big special interest of mine :DD The hatchery designs are more a way of getting out of art block and challenging myself to do new poses and designs each time lol
@Courage
Dw you didn't sound passive aggressive at all ^^ I'm glad my art has made this impression :DD As for the shop it really depends on what the commissioner will want but I'm more than happy to draw creepy stuff as its a big special interest of mine :DD The hatchery designs are more a way of getting out of art block and challenging myself to do new poses and designs each time lol
BhNPnkO.gif
Super cute dragons, and I love your art style!
Super cute dragons, and I love your art style!
8d7o509.png
@SummerLark
Aww thank you!! ( ???)
@SummerLark
Aww thank you!! ( ???)
BhNPnkO.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 120 121