Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Eyestrain Emporium | Art Hatchery REOPEN
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 120 121
@SteampunkLlama

I would love a ping when you open an art shop!!! I have a eyeburner wildclaw and I would die if I could commission you to do him in a creepy vaporwave style like the shop asld;kfjasf. Oof I already REALLY want Vagabond and I'm only holding off because I have ten thousand wildclaw scrolls to buy. I swear my resolve is breaking every time I look at him
@SteampunkLlama

I would love a ping when you open an art shop!!! I have a eyeburner wildclaw and I would die if I could commission you to do him in a creepy vaporwave style like the shop asld;kfjasf. Oof I already REALLY want Vagabond and I'm only holding off because I have ten thousand wildclaw scrolls to buy. I swear my resolve is breaking every time I look at him
MwJo5fF.png
bump ~
bump ~
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
I bought crayola as soon as I saw them...can I be added to your pinglist?
I bought crayola as soon as I saw them...can I be added to your pinglist?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat
Of course!! Thank you for purchasing ^^
@Goblincat
Of course!! Thank you for purchasing ^^
BhNPnkO.gif
@Courage @eternatus @innerspeaker @PumpkinHead03 @Blightwyrm @Noctiferous @Watercolour @cowboyskittles @NostalgicBreeze @Fizzywits @pheelthemoment @ashdragonrider @Jee

Vagabond has been added to the AH

Also, as many of you have requested a ping for it, my art shop is now open for business!!
@Courage @eternatus @innerspeaker @PumpkinHead03 @Blightwyrm @Noctiferous @Watercolour @cowboyskittles @NostalgicBreeze @Fizzywits @pheelthemoment @ashdragonrider @Jee

Vagabond has been added to the AH

Also, as many of you have requested a ping for it, my art shop is now open for business!!
BhNPnkO.gif
@SteampunkLlama could you possibly hold Punk (#60678667) for me if they aren't already being held by someone else? I should have the funds in one or two days
@SteampunkLlama could you possibly hold Punk (#60678667) for me if they aren't already being held by someone else? I should have the funds in one or two days
hiiiii.gifqsrlQZr_1_100x.pnghe_hold_him_tail_20220206154934.png
@SteampunkLlama would it be possible to get hodgepodge for the gem equivalent? (managed to scavenge the 200k i needed ;;) id also love to be on your pinglist !
@SteampunkLlama would it be possible to get hodgepodge for the gem equivalent? (managed to scavenge the 200k i needed ;;) id also love to be on your pinglist !
lloyd! | 22
bYt72YT.png
5OZS7SI.png
75lkEnN.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
dbbt3v9-4167a425-cc0e-4549-a507-ad673bb6ccfd.gif ezgif-1-c8241e051e.gifdfktfxt-ff2b4f1a-288d-416b-9bd4-e8a44761cf09.gif 30w0Oi3.gif
@SteampunkLlama Please could I be put on the pinglist and also vagabond is excellent
not that I can ever afford him
@SteampunkLlama Please could I be put on the pinglist and also vagabond is excellent
not that I can ever afford him
My Username is a zero not the letter
@dragonstars12q
Sure thing!! Lemme know if you need an extention ^^

@dinaurian @G0NE
Added!!
@dragonstars12q
Sure thing!! Lemme know if you need an extention ^^

@dinaurian @G0NE
Added!!
BhNPnkO.gif
Bump!!