Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality - LGBTQ+ Hatchery -
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Agion Hiya! I'll be selling the pairs at 50kt/50g per pair (25kt per dragon, as it would be to buy a hatchling from me ^^ ) @Honalae Unfortunately the bi pair are spoken for, however I will get in touch with you about the ace pairings in the next few days! :D @CalliopeVale It's not too much of a matter to me if your hatchery isn't specifically pride themed! I'll get in touch with you in the next few days ! <3 @Beatoriche Aaa hello! Thank you for sharing the dragons you have from here! It literally gives me so much serotonin, I'm glad that they have a place in a lair that clearly loves them Cx I don't think this nest of enby babs that meet your criteria sdfhghj, perhaps the next one? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] @DragonFriend611 I'll get in touch with you in the next few days about potentially taking pairs! Your hatchery looks super cute Cx
@Agion
Hiya! I'll be selling the pairs at 50kt/50g per pair (25kt per dragon, as it would be to buy a hatchling from me ^^ )

@Honalae
Unfortunately the bi pair are spoken for, however I will get in touch with you about the ace pairings in the next few days! :D

@CalliopeVale
It's not too much of a matter to me if your hatchery isn't specifically pride themed! I'll get in touch with you in the next few days ! <3

@Beatoriche
Aaa hello! Thank you for sharing the dragons you have from here! It literally gives me so much serotonin, I'm glad that they have a place in a lair that clearly loves them Cx I don't think this nest of enby babs that meet your criteria sdfhghj, perhaps the next one?

@DragonFriend611
I'll get in touch with you in the next few days about potentially taking pairs! Your hatchery looks super cute Cx
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot

Can I get the polyam Spiral hatchling please? :3

Edit: in treasure c:
@Reefknot

Can I get the polyam Spiral hatchling please? :3

Edit: in treasure c:
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
Sounds good!
Sounds good!
qEDPfrb.png
@Reefknot

Hey, I'd like to grab Aodan, if he's still available c:

(Preferably treasure!)
@Reefknot

Hey, I'd like to grab Aodan, if he's still available c:

(Preferably treasure!)
NHq3LS0.gif mlSrRbK.png
dEe2UrM.png
FvSLVNv.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ujr5ghr.png
YMPbu9R.png
qbj5aU6.gif sjP3nbC.png
Such beautiful babies deserve nothing less than a loving lair <3

Ahh, Nallra is so close, but yeah, I'd like the secondary to be just a shade darker :') I know I'm hyperspecific haha, but crossing my fingers for the next batch... :eyes: Thanks for doing more nests, by the way!
Such beautiful babies deserve nothing less than a loving lair <3

Ahh, Nallra is so close, but yeah, I'd like the secondary to be just a shade darker :') I know I'm hyperspecific haha, but crossing my fingers for the next batch... :eyes: Thanks for doing more nests, by the way!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Reefknot Ah, good to know! In that case, could I perhaps buy the demiboy pair? I'd also be interested in the polyam pair, if it hasnt already been spoken for ^^

I'd also love to buy Pascal in treasure c:
@Reefknot Ah, good to know! In that case, could I perhaps buy the demiboy pair? I'd also be interested in the polyam pair, if it hasnt already been spoken for ^^

I'd also love to buy Pascal in treasure c:
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Reefknot could I get some info on the agender pair at somepoint if its still up for grabs
@Reefknot could I get some info on the agender pair at somepoint if its still up for grabs
tumblr_ps6aiaSpNY1ugssd3o3_500.png meteorbombing_badge_by_jeanawei-dblyp4m.gif]
@Reefknot I'd to grab this kid! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74110314][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741104/74110314_350.png[/img][/url]
@Reefknot
I'd to grab this kid! :D
74110314_350.png
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
@Reefknot Can I have Aerila, and if possible, the aro pair? I'll be paying in treasure if that's alright.
(whoops wrong ping)
@Reefknot Can I have Aerila, and if possible, the aro pair? I'll be paying in treasure if that's alright.
(whoops wrong ping)
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@Reefknot

Hecc. I hope there’s still dragons!

If possible could I snag any of the trans dragons? if there are any left (just reread the post. Sorry I just woke up)
@Reefknot

Hecc. I hope there’s still dragons!

If possible could I snag any of the trans dragons? if there are any left (just reread the post. Sorry I just woke up)
TBD
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33