Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality - LGBTQ+ Hatchery -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
!!!!! Omg this is great! I still have my ace boy Adonis from long ago, I can't wait to collect more to fill out my identity!

As a minor suggestion, I would LOVE to eventually see some revised/remade ace pairs with different genes and etc. since both pairs are kinda the same atm
!!!!! Omg this is great! I still have my ace boy Adonis from long ago, I can't wait to collect more to fill out my identity!

As a minor suggestion, I would LOVE to eventually see some revised/remade ace pairs with different genes and etc. since both pairs are kinda the same atm
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Can I be on the pinglists: Precious Poly, all Ace/Demi, Tickled Pink Trans, Nonbinary, Demiboy, Genderqueer

also I love pride dragons if you ever want an associate/helper haha
Can I be on the pinglists: Precious Poly, all Ace/Demi, Tickled Pink Trans, Nonbinary, Demiboy, Genderqueer

also I love pride dragons if you ever want an associate/helper haha
aH6Quqw.png
i'm a little confused on how to buy...should i DM or just post here?
i'm a little confused on how to buy...should i DM or just post here?
*Vibrates* Oh I can not wait for Ace hatchlings, finally I'll be able to use my Ace accent [emoji=mirror love size=1]
*Vibrates* Oh I can not wait for Ace hatchlings, finally I'll be able to use my Ace accent
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
yaaaaay so glad to see this revived
yaaaaay so glad to see this revived
Shadow | they/them
[quote name="Exlann" date="2019-11-24 13:18:59" ] As a minor suggestion, I would LOVE to eventually see some revised/remade ace pairs with different genes and etc. since both pairs are kinda the same atm [/quote] @Exlann thank you for the suggestion! This is actually something I noticed myself aha and I’m looking to make a new pair/change up the genes in the near future :D @shazza Whichever you prefer, if you’d rather keep things private we can go through PMs (I offer PMs in case someone is closeted and/or uncomfortable asking for a dragon out in the open) but if you don’t mind you can contact me directly on this thread C: hope that clear things up
Exlann wrote on 2019-11-24 13:18:59:

@Exlann
thank you for the suggestion! This is actually something I noticed myself aha and I’m looking to make a new pair/change up the genes in the near future :D

@shazza
Whichever you prefer, if you’d rather keep things private we can go through PMs (I offer PMs in case someone is closeted and/or uncomfortable asking for a dragon out in the open) but if you don’t mind you can contact me directly on this thread C: hope that clear things up
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
okay! i'm fine with posting here honestly, i was interested in one of the genderfluid ones on the sale page :)
okay! i'm fine with posting here honestly, i was interested in one of the genderfluid ones on the sale page :)
Hello!! I'm so glad this is back, my personal project can begin! I'd like to buy Gabe if still available. <3
Hello!! I'm so glad this is back, my personal project can begin! I'd like to buy Gabe if still available. <3
MrRCllp.pngPTVAf7u.pngaQp8eZz.png aKdV5MN.png AWmHNbQ.png qBNWrht.png MTtORbV.png
FtPB84c.png
Sk1ttle | FR +3 | 20
Lore Clan | Semiactive
Pixel decor
Oh this is wonderful! I can't wait to snag some ace and trans pride dergs!
Oh this is wonderful! I can't wait to snag some ace and trans pride dergs!
Okay!
@Gam1ngSk1ttle
Gabe is yours, assuming Shazza is is okay with grace C:

And @shazza are you okay with taking Grace? As you said you wouldn’t mind having either of them ^-^

The two of them are currently waiting in bisexuwhales lair as I ran out of space to take i’ll send the PA’s when I wake up myself tomorrow morning (around 1am server time ) as Whale should have been able to send them over to me by then!) emoji=planet size=1]
Okay!
@Gam1ngSk1ttle
Gabe is yours, assuming Shazza is is okay with grace C:

And @shazza are you okay with taking Grace? As you said you wouldn’t mind having either of them ^-^

The two of them are currently waiting in bisexuwhales lair as I ran out of space to take i’ll send the PA’s when I wake up myself tomorrow morning (around 1am server time ) as Whale should have been able to send them over to me by then!) emoji=planet size=1]
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33