Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality - LGBTQ+ Hatchery -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Killi That’s you added [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
@Killi
That’s you added
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
oooooh, so happy to see this thread back up and running!! can't wait for more pretty pride babies <3
oooooh, so happy to see this thread back up and running!! can't wait for more pretty pride babies <3
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngblm-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.pngtumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngOriginalsizeRupeeLightning.gif
absolutely, like i said i wasn't picky!~
absolutely, like i said i wasn't picky!~
I'm probably not gonna buy from this particular hatchery, would you be able to remove me from the pinglist please?
I'm probably not gonna buy from this particular hatchery, would you be able to remove me from the pinglist please?
UsagiNita-Sama.pngSage3.png Sage2.png 2/3 links here are closed for now.
So excited!! I'm glad this is being reopened!
So excited!! I'm glad this is being reopened!
Oh my gosh yes!
Oh my gosh yes!
Waystone1.gif
I'm SO glad this is being re-opened! I got my pan Nocturne beauty from here, I waited for her for absolute ages (lol 15% Noc chance plus I wanted a girl) but she was completely worth it [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Also can I just say how wonderful I think it is that you have something in place for people who are closeted? You're ace [emoji=heart size=1] (pun wholly intended [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]) Can't wait for future projects! (especially with the recent Fade/Blend genes, they've got amazing potential for stunning pride dergs)
I'm SO glad this is being re-opened! I got my pan Nocturne beauty from here, I waited for her for absolute ages (lol 15% Noc chance plus I wanted a girl) but she was completely worth it

Also can I just say how wonderful I think it is that you have something in place for people who are closeted? You're ace (pun wholly intended )

Can't wait for future projects! (especially with the recent Fade/Blend genes, they've got amazing potential for stunning pride dergs)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
67912EV1523.gif

plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png

Badge_1_150px.png

Cis Lesbian she/her
I'd just like to thank you all for your support it means so much to me [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=rainbow size=1] Currently, I have a pair on a nest that i'm hoping will get me a male to match the female I bred a while ago for the gay pride pair, and with any luck we'll finally have a gay pride pair (after hopefully saving for the expensive part of buying two wildclaw scrolls... oops!) Hope you all have a good [s]gay[/s] day :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/LD3FB1I.jpg[/img]
I'd just like to thank you all for your support it means so much to me

Currently, I have a pair on a nest that i'm hoping will get me a male to match the female I bred a while ago for the gay pride pair, and with any luck we'll finally have a gay pride pair (after hopefully saving for the expensive part of buying two wildclaw scrolls... oops!)

Hope you all have a good gay day :D

LD3FB1I.jpg
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
!!!

I like to check up on my hatchlings every now and then -- I have the parents of Genesis, who had always been intended as a pride pair but I myself am too lazy and impatient to sell dragons, so I let Bisexuwhale breed them for this hatchery, and was surprised at how many people got their babies. I had def been bummed when it seemed the hatchery was inactive.

Happy to see it up and running again! Gotta say your plans for the gay pride pair look great. Can't wait to see 'em ;)
!!!

I like to check up on my hatchlings every now and then -- I have the parents of Genesis, who had always been intended as a pride pair but I myself am too lazy and impatient to sell dragons, so I let Bisexuwhale breed them for this hatchery, and was surprised at how many people got their babies. I had def been bummed when it seemed the hatchery was inactive.

Happy to see it up and running again! Gotta say your plans for the gay pride pair look great. Can't wait to see 'em ;)
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33