Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | I've quit. Permababies, g1s,etc for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@EgoLobster
Hey, sorry, I just remembered about the imperial.

If he's still available I have enough to adopt him now.
@EgoLobster
Hey, sorry, I just remembered about the imperial.

If he's still available I have enough to adopt him now.
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
Hey @EgoLobster 7 days ago I sent a crossroads for the dragon I asked about. Are they still available?
Hey @EgoLobster 7 days ago I sent a crossroads for the dragon I asked about. Are they still available?
@EgoLobster hello! are you willing to haggle on soltaria at all? and/or would you do holds/payment plans? ^^
@EgoLobster hello! are you willing to haggle on soltaria at all? and/or would you do holds/payment plans? ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@EgoLobster

Has an offer been made on Hugo? If not I’d really like to know how much he is. I’m sad to see you go, but if you do I’d like him and Charming to be buds together
@EgoLobster

Has an offer been made on Hugo? If not I’d really like to know how much he is. I’m sad to see you go, but if you do I’d like him and Charming to be buds together
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty
If you have discord hmu so we can stay in contact! Also if you want Hugo, he's free to you. I'd want him to be with Charming.
@Cruelty
If you have discord hmu so we can stay in contact! Also if you want Hugo, he's free to you. I'd want him to be with Charming.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster
Thank you so much!! I’ll send you my discord over PM when I get home. :)
@EgoLobster
Thank you so much!! I’ll send you my discord over PM when I get home. :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@EgoLobster i'm sorry to bother, did you accidentally miss my post? my apologies if you've said somewhere you don't do either, i didn't see anything when i read through the thread!
@EgoLobster i'm sorry to bother, did you accidentally miss my post? my apologies if you've said somewhere you don't do either, i didn't see anything when i read through the thread!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
I missed your post! My bad! She's up for auction:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2766345
@Alphazi
I missed your post! My bad! She's up for auction:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/2766345
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster no worries! thank you for letting me know :D i'll keep a tab on that!
@EgoLobster no worries! thank you for letting me know :D i'll keep a tab on that!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Ok I guess she's not available. Thanks anyway...
Ok I guess she's not available. Thanks anyway...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8