Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Massive double G1 auction?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Helsing: Hmm... I really like him, but not sure if I'll be able to scrape together enough to offer right now. ;x; I'll see what I can do.

//Edit: Grammar.
@Helsing: Hmm... I really like him, but not sure if I'll be able to scrape together enough to offer right now. ;x; I'll see what I can do.

//Edit: Grammar.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I'm not even sure if I will auction him so if you need a hold or anything I can do that! + I also take dragons/items as partial so if you really want to work something out just let me know. but I also won't mind keeping him ahah
@mercurialwings I'm not even sure if I will auction him so if you need a hold or anything I can do that! + I also take dragons/items as partial so if you really want to work something out just let me know. but I also won't mind keeping him ahah
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

I might be interested in Ginko. Do you have a price for her?
@Helsing

I might be interested in Ginko. Do you have a price for her?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne I don't think I'll sell Ginko tbh since she is my earth rep. You /can/ offer on her but I can't promise I'll part with her sorry :v
@Sienne I don't think I'll sell Ginko tbh since she is my earth rep. You /can/ offer on her but I can't promise I'll part with her sorry :v
CXuWKHk.png
Ah, no worries. I really wasn't sure if I wanted another XYX, and I already have a couple of double Ivories but she really does have lovely colors.
Ah, no worries. I really wasn't sure if I wanted another XYX, and I already have a couple of double Ivories but she really does have lovely colors.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne Thank you! Ivory is one of my favorite colors. your dragons are gorgeous btw ^^
@Sienne Thank you! Ivory is one of my favorite colors. your dragons are gorgeous btw ^^
CXuWKHk.png
Ah, thank you so much! Yeah, me too. Reminds me of cookies, esp with jaguar.
Ah, thank you so much! Yeah, me too. Reminds me of cookies, esp with jaguar.
Vj90o7H.png
up
up
CXuWKHk.png
Unlikely I'll be able to afford him but what were you looking for for Miro?
Unlikely I'll be able to afford him but what were you looking for for Miro?
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu I'll consider offers of 3000g+ for him :)
@Axqu I'll consider offers of 3000g+ for him :)
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7