Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Massive double G1 auction?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Helsing what were your prices on gummy and mynthe for flatsales? i'd like to offer but i'm afraid i might not have your range for them, might just want to be pinged for the auctions C:
@Helsing what were your prices on gummy and mynthe for flatsales? i'd like to offer but i'm afraid i might not have your range for them, might just want to be pinged for the auctions C:
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
@cpm Gummy around 8kg and Mynthe 1kg or something. The auction sbs will ofcourse be way lower :p

edit: Gummy got sold, updating this just in case
@cpm Gummy around 8kg and Mynthe 1kg or something. The auction sbs will ofcourse be way lower :p

edit: Gummy got sold, updating this just in case
CXuWKHk.png
I would like a ping for any auctions please.
I would like a ping for any auctions please.
yfM68XN.gif
@Helsing Hello! I'd like to offer 8kg for Gummy : 0
@Helsing Hello! I'd like to offer 8kg for Gummy : 0
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@lemecrazy if nobody else is interested in a couple hours I will gladly take that offer!
@lemecrazy if nobody else is interested in a couple hours I will gladly take that offer!
CXuWKHk.png
i would love to see them auctioned. I like a few of them tbh ^_^ if you do auction them do ping me, preferably i would like them to be auctioned all together.
P.s. ;_; would it be a shame to buy and regene some of your dragons from firefly to underbelly? man i just hate firefly but i know it must have costed a fortune ><"
i would love to see them auctioned. I like a few of them tbh ^_^ if you do auction them do ping me, preferably i would like them to be auctioned all together.
P.s. ;_; would it be a shame to buy and regene some of your dragons from firefly to underbelly? man i just hate firefly but i know it must have costed a fortune ><"
@Zenemesis Will do! and ofcourse not, you can do what them what you want :p firefly is 'free' for me anyway since I always gather the stuff for it myself
@Zenemesis Will do! and ofcourse not, you can do what them what you want :p firefly is 'free' for me anyway since I always gather the stuff for it myself
CXuWKHk.png
gummy is so cute but i don't do pink :<
also what a coincidence robin was a birthday hatch that i sold off to another person :0
gummy is so cute but i don't do pink :<
also what a coincidence robin was a birthday hatch that i sold off to another person :0
yv0mNts.png
@lemecrazy You can buy Gummy if you are still interested ^^ let me know if you need a hold or if you just want me to set up a private auction
@lemecrazy You can buy Gummy if you are still interested ^^ let me know if you need a hold or if you just want me to set up a private auction
CXuWKHk.png
@los pink = best color

also oh really that's quite funny lol. I got him from the auction house a while ago because he was so matchy x3
@los pink = best color

also oh really that's quite funny lol. I got him from the auction house a while ago because he was so matchy x3
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7