Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] A Raconteur Rescue (Art/Lore!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
[center][size=5][font=times New Roman][b]New Addition![/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]A new rescue is here! This strong Tundra has a mysterious past, and is just hoping they'll finally strike the key to unlocking it... ([i]Note: Both of this dragon's parents are exalted! Because of their lore, that might be an interesting direction for expanding their story...[/i])[/center] ----- [quote=Tomb][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53684133] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536842/53684133_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=transparent] ___________________________[/color] [b][size=5]Tomb[/size] [size=4]Lv. 1 / F-Pose / Tundra [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/elemental_banners/wind_banner.png[/img] [b][i]Hopeful Exhumer[/i][/b][/center] ----- [center][b]Shale Python Platinum Morph Antique Ghost ----- [b]Price: [emoji=treasure size=1][b]: 38,000 [emoji=gem size=1]: 38 [/b] [b]Includes outfit in bio![/b][/quote] ----- [indent][i]General Pinglist:[/i] @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii / @ShadowsKeep / @chorderaos / @TwoBigFools / @GrimHiive / @happyasaclam / @Angelsand [center][b]Edit:[/b] [i]Rescued![/i][/center]
New Addition!
A new rescue is here! This strong Tundra has a mysterious past, and is just hoping they'll finally strike the key to unlocking it...
(Note: Both of this dragon's parents are exalted! Because of their lore, that might be an interesting direction for expanding their story...)

Tomb wrote:

53684133_350.png

wind_banner.png
Hopeful Exhumer

Shale Python
Platinum Morph
Antique Ghost

Price:
: 38,000
: 38

Includes outfit in bio!

General Pinglist: @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii / @ShadowsKeep / @chorderaos / @TwoBigFools / @GrimHiive / @happyasaclam / @Angelsand
Edit: Rescued!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis
Tomb is awesome, I’d love to take them into my clan!!
@Drakessis
Tomb is awesome, I’d love to take them into my clan!!

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-AF-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121 Thank you!! I'll start the CR [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Tala2121 Thank you!! I'll start the CR
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[center][size=5][font=times New Roman][b]New Addition![/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]A new rescue is here! This Spiral runs a few gigs to make money for themself and their cat, and is considering a slight change of pace...[/center] ----- [quote=Valued][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53695624] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536957/53695624_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=transparent] ___________________________[/color] [b][size=5]Valued[/size] [size=4]Lv. 1 / M-Pose / Spiral [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/elemental_banners/nature_banner.png[/img] [b][i]Poetic Freelancer[/i][/b][/center] ----- [center][b]Leaf Lionfish Mint Noxtide Smoke Peacock ----- [b]Price: [emoji=treasure size=1][b]: 50,000 [emoji=gem size=1]: 50 [/b] [b]Includes outfit in bio![/b][/quote] ----- [indent][i]General Pinglist:[/i] @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii / @ShadowsKeep / @chorderaos / @TwoBigFools / @GrimHiive / @happyasaclam / @Angelsand [/indent] [center][b]Edit:[/b] [i]Rescued![/i][/center] ----- [center][size=3][font=times New Roman][b]Side Announcements[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]Hello everyone! This is mostly unrelated to the rescue, but if you're interested in my lore/writing, these may intrigue you! Currently, I am running a lore-based scatterquest for my random progen. Each scatter is accompanied by a short bit of writing, which, in order, links up into a greater, overarching story in my own clan's lore. There's not been many scatters yet, and it is easily navigated! If you'd like to check it out, you can click [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2777455/1] [b]here[/b][/url], and even be added to the pinglist for new scatters, if you'd like! In a similar fashion, I'm going to be doing a mass hatch after NotN! Each hatch will also be accompanied by a short bit of writing and take place within my clan, but there will be no larger overarching story. Hatchlings can be bought directly from the thread, but any unadopted dragons will eventually be sold with lore here! If you're interested, you can check out my interest check thread for the concept [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2786680#post_2786680] [b]here[/b][/url], and be added to the pinglist when I eventually start it up! Thank you all so much for reading, and for supporting my rescue all this time! I hope you have a lovely day and upcoming Night of the Nocturne!![/center]
New Addition!
A new rescue is here! This Spiral runs a few gigs to make money for themself and their cat, and is considering a slight change of pace...

Valued wrote:

53695624_350.png

nature_banner.png
Poetic Freelancer

Leaf Lionfish
Mint Noxtide
Smoke Peacock

Price:
: 50,000
: 50

Includes outfit in bio!

Side Announcements
Hello everyone! This is mostly unrelated to the rescue, but if you're interested in my lore/writing, these may intrigue you!

Currently, I am running a lore-based scatterquest for my random progen. Each scatter is accompanied by a short bit of writing, which, in order, links up into a greater, overarching story in my own clan's lore. There's not been many scatters yet, and it is easily navigated! If you'd like to check it out, you can click here, and even be added to the pinglist for new scatters, if you'd like!

In a similar fashion, I'm going to be doing a mass hatch after NotN! Each hatch will also be accompanied by a short bit of writing and take place within my clan, but there will be no larger overarching story. Hatchlings can be bought directly from the thread, but any unadopted dragons will eventually be sold with lore here! If you're interested, you can check out my interest check thread for the concept here, and be added to the pinglist when I eventually start it up!

Thank you all so much for reading, and for supporting my rescue all this time! I hope you have a lovely day and upcoming Night of the Nocturne!!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis
Woah, Valued is really cool :O
Would you mind holding them for 24 hours? I don’t have the funds on me at the moment but I will by tomorrow!
@Drakessis
Woah, Valued is really cool :O
Would you mind holding them for 24 hours? I don’t have the funds on me at the moment but I will by tomorrow!

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-AF-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121 Thank you!! I can hold them for as long as you need! Just tell me when you're ready for them [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Tala2121 Thank you!! I can hold them for as long as you need! Just tell me when you're ready for them
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[center][size=5][font=times New Roman][b]New Addition![/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]A new rescue is here! This 1st Gen Tundra seems to be upholding a certain type of collection, and is looking for new ways to expand it...[/center] ----- [quote=Zarya][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44459964] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444600/44459964_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]Donated with prompts by @/HyperHero12![/b][/center] [nextcol][center][color=transparent] ___________________________[/color] [b][size=5]Zarya[/size] [size=4]Lv. 1 / F-Pose / Tundra [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/elemental_banners/earth_banner.png[/img] [b][i]Living Canvas[/i][/b][/center] ----- [center][b]Shadow Basic Green Basic Orange Basic [i]Generation 1![/i] ----- [b]Price: [emoji=treasure size=1][b]: 45,000 [emoji=gem size=1]: 45 [/b][/quote] ----- [indent][i]General Pinglist:[/i] @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii / @ShadowsKeep / @chorderaos / @TwoBigFools / @GrimHiive / @happyasaclam / @Angelsand [center][b]Edit:[/b] [i]Rescued![/i][/center]
New Addition!
A new rescue is here! This 1st Gen Tundra seems to be upholding a certain type of collection, and is looking for new ways to expand it...

Zarya wrote:

44459964_350.png
Donated with prompts by @/HyperHero12!

earth_banner.png
Living Canvas

Shadow Basic
Green Basic
Orange Basic

Generation 1!

Price:
: 45,000
: 45

General Pinglist: @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii / @ShadowsKeep / @chorderaos / @TwoBigFools / @GrimHiive / @happyasaclam / @Angelsand
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis

I'd love to take Zarya! Shall I send a CR?
@Drakessis

I'd love to take Zarya! Shall I send a CR?
EJParXT.pngWaBBT9K.pngnPqztrc.png
@Heirless That works for me! Thank you!
@Heirless That works for me! Thank you!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Price dropped!
Belladonna's price has been dropped by 10kt/10g! They are now 30kt/30g.
Price dropped!
Belladonna's price has been dropped by 10kt/10g! They are now 30kt/30g.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!