Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Flyleaf Drakery~ Trickmurk Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
Ok, I'm going to send you a CR for 100k for both of them
Ok, I'm going to send you a CR for 100k for both of them
You've got it! Thank you so much.
You've got it! Thank you so much.
lGriifT.png
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/xHfDgBz/bump.png[/img][/center]
bump.png
General Pings: [size=0] @Aersolace @AbyssalKing @Alcina @AlexanderTheOk @aisuruu @Aoji @argotiquely @Auraelia @Barbaric @Beautifuldragon @Bootleg borrowedphrases @breadsacrifice @briar @browncoatparadox (half off next dragon) @CatkinStarchild (50% off next dragon) cometmebro @Crae @DaDragon @DafishOmega @Dartrix @DracoLeo @Dracotorix @dragoninmywagon @DreamyDreamer @Enako @Espoir @EtoilesFaillees @FoggyDownpour @Foreverkinght @Garjansverd @GingerGirl @Gowenna @Gravebloom @GryphonSong @heavylobster @HinodeTsurugi @ilimati @ImagineIf @insan3king @Jasher @Jeevas @TheLocalCryptid @Kael1030 @Kururin @Kuzcat @LadyHufflepuff @Ladymoon2886 @Lela125 @leopaws @LittleFirefly @loststarship lovebite @Marrigan masterpiece @Maybellmay @MaxxyWolf23 @MiraLief @mokalynn @MollyMerula @Mondschatten @Mukti @NekoAika @Nepkitty @Niflheimr @Nohrianm @Onceler @onemessyperson @OnionOwl @Oriette@Oteibilitz @OverlordFreya @Pistachiows @Poiichy @ProbablySkeletor (50% off next dragon) (50% off next dragon) @Pufferheart @Pyrouge @Qhersek @RainyRose @Raokiin (50% off next dragon) @RavageAndRot @reedshine @Requieum @Revals6609 @Rhowyn @RobotNix @Romi @Rukipk @Ryuuna @Saraceaser @sataan @Saturnia @scar66 @scribblingface @sellerie @Seonais @SeraCosmos @Serebronaga @Shapes05 @Sharpstar @ShatteringIce @shepofships @shinrinyoku @Siakb @SilkVelvet @Silverspun @SilverWhiteRaven @Skittyfairy @Snowfoot @SparkleOfGold @specialsari @Stephy @TextbookHumor @TheGoldDragon @thePurple @Tunfischhai @UchihaIyo @UmbraChaosDragon @Vely @warriorofaces @whiteraven90 @Wildness @wolfandcrow (50% off next dragon) @Wraith296 @Zaejin [/size] Specific Pings: @whimsicalwinds (Coatls) Ancient Tales: @Evaria @Skelestial @masterpiece @Farwalker (Female SD preferred) @Sides (SD with noxtide) Metamorphosis: Summer: @Airis @borrowedphrases @cometmebro [u](LAST TIME)[/u] Ancient History: Niflheimr Maybellmay @Skritnaja @makani (50% off next dragon) wolfandcrow (50% off next dragon) @GoldBlooded @Shoujo @sane sellerie @Tuchulcha @Huntess @selenomancy @baelistair @Gilbunny @Usoyo @SirBurrito @TheRunawayRaven @Xihen @Evaria @Arinyl @Skelestial @Harana [rule] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51097411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510975/51097411_350.png[/img] [/url] I hope you love these new hatchlings as much as I do! Tree of Life gives us beautiful Weeping Cherries and Summer Thicket (I couldn't wait till summer because they got a new gene)! I also have a hatchery favorite, Ancient History, and Ancient Tales has a few cryptids to offer! Plus I have the last nest from Metamorphosis: Summer! Check out the New Releases and stay tuned for sea-themed Water-fest hatchlings! Go to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2663028#post_38481172]sales post[/url] to see all available dragons! Let me know if you qualify for a discount. [CENTER][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/7b0f/f/2016/157/8/e/windy_swirl_divider_green_tiny_by_stormhawke13-da57098.png[/img][/CENTER] Want to see what's new and coming soon on the wind? Check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2663028/1#post_38481175]New Releases and Rough Drafts[/url]! No need to ping me! [rule]
General Pings:
@Aersolace @AbyssalKing @Alcina @AlexanderTheOk @aisuruu @Aoji @argotiquely @Auraelia @Barbaric @Beautifuldragon @Bootleg borrowedphrases @breadsacrifice @briar @browncoatparadox (half off next dragon) @CatkinStarchild (50% off next dragon) cometmebro @Crae @DaDragon @DafishOmega @Dartrix @DracoLeo @Dracotorix @dragoninmywagon @DreamyDreamer @Enako @Espoir @EtoilesFaillees @FoggyDownpour @Foreverkinght @Garjansverd @GingerGirl @Gowenna @Gravebloom @GryphonSong @heavylobster @HinodeTsurugi @ilimati @ImagineIf @insan3king @Jasher @Jeevas @TheLocalCryptid @Kael1030 @Kururin @Kuzcat @LadyHufflepuff @Ladymoon2886 @Lela125 @leopaws @LittleFirefly @loststarship lovebite @Marrigan masterpiece @Maybellmay @MaxxyWolf23 @MiraLief @mokalynn @MollyMerula @Mondschatten @Mukti @NekoAika @Nepkitty @Niflheimr @Nohrianm @Onceler @onemessyperson @OnionOwl @Oriette@Oteibilitz @OverlordFreya @Pistachiows @Poiichy @ProbablySkeletor (50% off next dragon) (50% off next dragon) @Pufferheart @Pyrouge @Qhersek @RainyRose @Raokiin (50% off next dragon) @RavageAndRot @reedshine @Requieum @Revals6609 @Rhowyn @RobotNix @Romi @Rukipk @Ryuuna @Saraceaser @sataan @Saturnia @scar66 @scribblingface @sellerie @Seonais @SeraCosmos @Serebronaga @Shapes05 @Sharpstar @ShatteringIce @shepofships @shinrinyoku @Siakb @SilkVelvet @Silverspun @SilverWhiteRaven @Skittyfairy @Snowfoot @SparkleOfGold @specialsari @Stephy @TextbookHumor @TheGoldDragon @thePurple @Tunfischhai @UchihaIyo @UmbraChaosDragon @Vely @warriorofaces @whiteraven90 @Wildness @wolfandcrow (50% off next dragon) @Wraith296 @Zaejin

Specific Pings:
@whimsicalwinds (Coatls)
Ancient Tales: @Evaria @Skelestial @masterpiece @Farwalker (Female SD preferred) @Sides (SD with noxtide)
Metamorphosis: Summer: @Airis @borrowedphrases @cometmebro (LAST TIME)
Ancient History: Niflheimr Maybellmay @Skritnaja @makani (50% off next dragon) wolfandcrow (50% off next dragon) @GoldBlooded @Shoujo @sane sellerie @Tuchulcha @Huntess @selenomancy @baelistair @Gilbunny @Usoyo @SirBurrito @TheRunawayRaven @Xihen @Evaria @Arinyl @Skelestial @Harana

51097411_350.png

I hope you love these new hatchlings as much as I do! Tree of Life gives us beautiful Weeping Cherries and Summer Thicket (I couldn't wait till summer because they got a new gene)! I also have a hatchery favorite, Ancient History, and Ancient Tales has a few cryptids to offer! Plus I have the last nest from Metamorphosis: Summer!

Check out the New Releases and stay tuned for sea-themed Water-fest hatchlings!

Go to the sales post to see all available dragons! Let me know if you qualify for a discount.

windy_swirl_divider_green_tiny_by_stormhawke13-da57098.png

Want to see what's new and coming soon on the wind? Check out my New Releases and Rough Drafts!

No need to ping me!

lGriifT.png
Hii, could I purchase [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51097420]#51097420[/url]? =D I was on the pinglist. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=36&auth=c03a8651187c1366212c140b1741add2097b605d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hii, could I purchase #51097420? =D I was on the pinglist.

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=20&winggene=24&wings=36&auth=c03a8651187c1366212c140b1741add2097b605d&dummyext=prev.png
Dj7mGds.png
@Stormhawke

Could I take this lady off your hands?^^ if she's available that is
@Stormhawke

Could I take this lady off your hands?^^ if she's available that is
grisha_by_humerussin_small_by_skritnaja-danmxm1.png
affiliate_bump__by_cennys-dcoly2l.png
affiliate_bump__by_cennys-dcoly2l.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
gorgeous dragons! added myself to the pinglist <3
gorgeous dragons! added myself to the pinglist <3
PhjShg5.gif
Bb9XFYa.png7A7cEAI.png
@fruitbatt Thanks! So glad to have you joining us!

@Sides Absolutely! I'll prepare her for the journey.

@Skritnaja Sure! Her last listed price was 40kt or gems. :)
@fruitbatt Thanks! So glad to have you joining us!

@Sides Absolutely! I'll prepare her for the journey.

@Skritnaja Sure! Her last listed price was 40kt or gems. :)
lGriifT.png
Thanks so much! I love her already [emoji=heart]
Thanks so much! I love her already
Dj7mGds.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104