Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystal Moon Exalt Rescue {Closing down)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2493178][img]https://i.imgur.com/lxGCyJv.png[/img][/url]
lxGCyJv.png
+3 hrs FR time
[center]affiliate bump! [emoji=heart size=1][/center]
affiliate bump!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
Last update So things have been very quiet here.... And I've been pondering quite a bit as life has gotten more and more messier. In the end, with a heavy heart, I am saying goodbye to Crystal Moon. I do want to say I had a blast with this project, and seeing all the dragons I've saved makes me so soooo happy. But I think Im moving in another direction in FR, not in an exalting sense, but in the sense of wanting to do projects and other things. Plus I feel a ton more rescues do it so much better than mine, but im glad my lil rescue gave quite a few cute babs a home~ Maybe one day when I'm in a position to allow my projects to coexist with the rescue again, I may just reboot this rescue.... But for now, Id rather close it down than let it stay in a possibly eternal hiatus and have it be all sad and quiet. As for the dragons in my care currently? I am, of course, not going to exalt them. So for those on my pinglist, any of the dragons on the Little stars page are [b]free to good homes[/b]! As a special thank you,[b] all of them will be reserved to only those on the pinglist for 24 hours. [/b]If you all like a cutie, consider it a thank you from me for the support! Pinglist: @floofthe2nd @KrazKitCat @Nonsense @creameinlatte @Tripwire @allunar @GrimdarkRoxy @Nana64 @VairaSmythe @BambooGummy @Nana64 @evetype @Vinnamah @BambooGummy Finally we have one final topic before I close this out: Donations [img]https://i.imgur.com/MH6xd5Y.jpg[/img] This is what I got in donations up to this point (treasure and gem wise, the food I did collect cause omg Im a hoarder), I was originally saving up for a gene or two in order to help a dragon maybe get adopted.... But that didnt really pan out. So what am I going to do? Well, if you donated, I dont mind reimbursing at all. However, I will be giving the donations to a 3 year old hatchery and someone who has dedicated 90% or more of their lair to finding these kinda dragons their home. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2137061][img]https://i.imgur.com/ctYHVNq.png[/img][/url] [/center] Proof it was sucessfully sent. [url]https://imgur.com/FhTG9cg[/url] Thanks to all of my Affiliates, for letting my advertise on their hatchery/threads: @Darksaphira @Tserin @theladymewtwo @Pansy147 @Absoreon @SnoringHyena @FrostWing6 @Lunaia @Lela @AceofCrows @hawchoo @CanadianCryptid @ColdLasagna @Bramblewing @QuietlyAlice @YoukaiInukimi @Oppabo @Malzykins @Llealynarisia @Azera @ALEXMERCER2424 @Evaria @FishyAeronaut @Cov @KaiaKuma @Doberman @Catrisa I wish you all a merry good day/night!~
Last update

So things have been very quiet here.... And I've been pondering quite a bit as life has gotten more and more messier. In the end, with a heavy heart, I am saying goodbye to Crystal Moon.

I do want to say I had a blast with this project, and seeing all the dragons I've saved makes me so soooo happy. But I think Im moving in another direction in FR, not in an exalting sense, but in the sense of wanting to do projects and other things. Plus I feel a ton more rescues do it so much better than mine, but im glad my lil rescue gave quite a few cute babs a home~

Maybe one day when I'm in a position to allow my projects to coexist with the rescue again, I may just reboot this rescue.... But for now, Id rather close it down than let it stay in a possibly eternal hiatus and have it be all sad and quiet.

As for the dragons in my care currently? I am, of course, not going to exalt them. So for those on my pinglist, any of the dragons on the Little stars page are free to good homes! As a special thank you, all of them will be reserved to only those on the pinglist for 24 hours. If you all like a cutie, consider it a thank you from me for the support!
Pinglist:
@floofthe2nd @KrazKitCat @Nonsense @creameinlatte @Tripwire @allunar @GrimdarkRoxy @Nana64 @VairaSmythe @BambooGummy
@Nana64 @evetype @Vinnamah @BambooGummy

Finally we have one final topic before I close this out: Donations

MH6xd5Y.jpg
This is what I got in donations up to this point (treasure and gem wise, the food I did collect cause omg Im a hoarder), I was originally saving up for a gene or two in order to help a dragon maybe get adopted.... But that didnt really pan out. So what am I going to do? Well, if you donated, I dont mind reimbursing at all. However, I will be giving the donations to a 3 year old hatchery and someone who has dedicated 90% or more of their lair to finding these kinda dragons their home.
ctYHVNq.png
Proof it was sucessfully sent.
https://imgur.com/FhTG9cg

Thanks to all of my Affiliates, for letting my advertise on their hatchery/threads:
@Darksaphira @Tserin @theladymewtwo @Pansy147 @Absoreon @SnoringHyena @FrostWing6 @Lunaia @Lela @AceofCrows @hawchoo @CanadianCryptid @ColdLasagna @Bramblewing @QuietlyAlice @YoukaiInukimi @Oppabo @Malzykins @Llealynarisia @Azera @ALEXMERCER2424 @Evaria @FishyAeronaut @Cov @KaiaKuma @Doberman @Catrisa

I wish you all a merry good day/night!~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix It's a little sad to see this go, you had a noble goal and it was very pretty. But I wish you luck in all your future projects and endeavors!
@Wintersphoenix It's a little sad to see this go, you had a noble goal and it was very pretty. But I wish you luck in all your future projects and endeavors!
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia Believe me it was hard for me too. I kept trying to think of a way to allow both my future projects to coexist with the rescue, but the biggest issue ended up with lair space, and with not a ton of treasure in my pocket there's only so much I could do.

Maybe I'll relaunch someday in the future when I am in a position that it is more easier to coexist with what I am planning. In the end, I dont know, but I think its for the best to close the doors rather than leaving it quiet and sad.

But seriously thanks so much for being my affiliate, it meant the world to me~
@Llealynarisia Believe me it was hard for me too. I kept trying to think of a way to allow both my future projects to coexist with the rescue, but the biggest issue ended up with lair space, and with not a ton of treasure in my pocket there's only so much I could do.

Maybe I'll relaunch someday in the future when I am in a position that it is more easier to coexist with what I am planning. In the end, I dont know, but I think its for the best to close the doors rather than leaving it quiet and sad.

But seriously thanks so much for being my affiliate, it meant the world to me~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix I'm sorry to hear that you're closing up shop here, but I think we can all sympathize with how hard it is to save up for genes to fix up dragons, and how hectic RL can be. I do know that, with the kind heart you have, you'll eventually find another outlet for all that love, and who knows? It could turn out to be something even bigger and better that you're destined for. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Wintersphoenix

I'm sorry to hear that you're closing up shop here, but I think we can all sympathize with how hard it is to save up for genes to fix up dragons, and how hectic RL can be. I do know that, with the kind heart you have, you'll eventually find another outlet for all that love, and who knows? It could turn out to be something even bigger and better that you're destined for.
blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
@azera Awwww thanks so much~ Yeah and lair space, which doesnt help future projects at all. Im glad you understand, and who knows, maybe I'll come back to Crystal Moon.... maybe not tho.

However, thanks so much for being my affiliate, it means a lot to me~
@azera Awwww thanks so much~ Yeah and lair space, which doesnt help future projects at all. Im glad you understand, and who knows, maybe I'll come back to Crystal Moon.... maybe not tho.

However, thanks so much for being my affiliate, it means a lot to me~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix Aww, sad to see you go, but I understand completely! Thank you for letting me know, and as my very first affiliate for my hatchery I will always remember Crystal Moon! [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Wintersphoenix

Aww, sad to see you go, but I understand completely! Thank you for letting me know, and as my very first affiliate for my hatchery I will always remember Crystal Moon!
+3 hrs FR time
@lunaia and thanks for also being an affiliate of mine too, every one counted and im so glad to have been apart of your hatchery's developement~ (even if it was just a lil bit) Hopefully I will come back soon..... but.... time will tell. If you'd like ill letcha know on any developements, if any arises.

Cause honestly I am gonna miss this lil rescue~
@lunaia and thanks for also being an affiliate of mine too, every one counted and im so glad to have been apart of your hatchery's developement~ (even if it was just a lil bit) Hopefully I will come back soon..... but.... time will tell. If you'd like ill letcha know on any developements, if any arises.

Cause honestly I am gonna miss this lil rescue~
EHv4W21.pngVSdRYMa.png
@Wintersphoenix Aww hehe yeah, let me know if you come back to this or create something new and want to be affiliates again! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2]
@Wintersphoenix

Aww hehe yeah, let me know if you come back to this or create something new and want to be affiliates again!
+3 hrs FR time
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36