Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Something4EveryoneG1s Dusthides!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74
@AnonMadSci @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @sapphiole @Nerds @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight @Lykos @Loyalties @Mareanie @Takadimi @creepshow @Bloodwyrm @MarinaQuakenbush @Adia @tasseomantic @FishyWishyz @smeraldo @Phoebici @ItsGigglez @Nitch @Orgetzu @ZUK0 @sickreaps @2towels @evidence @Frailty @Ranboo @StarstruckDoodle @leafwreath

Got 11 new G1s up! All triple basic, including some Multi-Gaze!
@AnonMadSci @Kyriashi @Vaze @Uitwaaien @Anacapri @Luteia @Chantares @Shadowfoxlord @RainyJackalope @beautifuldragon @Gusted @Artgeekallday @QuetzalQueen @SilverQuark @SilverRain @Phoenixfyre @Sunwolf @Laxi @Apothecaria @Fugo @SheerCold @Madolche @Archiy @sapphiole @Nerds @illusolite @Isegard @Yokudl @Mudy @halforq @Alstroemeria @SpicyTunaRoll @Flurries @Drastalblight @Lykos @Loyalties @Mareanie @Takadimi @creepshow @Bloodwyrm @MarinaQuakenbush @Adia @tasseomantic @FishyWishyz @smeraldo @Phoebici @ItsGigglez @Nitch @Orgetzu @ZUK0 @sickreaps @2towels @evidence @Frailty @Ranboo @StarstruckDoodle @leafwreath

Got 11 new G1s up! All triple basic, including some Multi-Gaze!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn Hello! I just snagged that banana obelisk boy and I saw this girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51518471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/515185/51518471_350.png[/img][/url] Would you be willing to haggle a bit on her price? I only have 360g rn ; v ;
@Multilyn

Hello! I just snagged that banana obelisk boy and I saw this girl:
51518471_350.png
Would you be willing to haggle a bit on her price? I only have 360g rn ; v ;
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz

Hiya! 360g is a bit low for me, but I'd love to work something out! I could knock her down to 450g pretty easily to start. I can accept treasure @ 1:1000 and Bladed Flatleaves for the current Gladekeepers Fest @ 4 leaves = 3g!
@Novawaltz

Hiya! 360g is a bit low for me, but I'd love to work something out! I could knock her down to 450g pretty easily to start. I can accept treasure @ 1:1000 and Bladed Flatleaves for the current Gladekeepers Fest @ 4 leaves = 3g!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn

I could do 450 if you wouldnt mind a mixed payment! I'm grinding in the coliseum right now so it shouldnt take long!
@Multilyn

I could do 450 if you wouldnt mind a mixed payment! I'm grinding in the coliseum right now so it shouldnt take long!
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz

Yup! Mixed payment is a-ok! I'll send her over in a CR that you can accept whenever you're ready!
@Novawaltz

Yup! Mixed payment is a-ok! I'll send her over in a CR that you can accept whenever you're ready!
zJ1RT3W.png
hey could i grab 74866467 (moon/mantis/peach) for treasure equivalent please? c: i've also got a [item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] if you'd like that as partial payment too! my scry plan for him <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=74&bodygene=82&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=79&auth=394f3f69d36e2b5d384e24b8eed1b5f3215acc5a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
hey could i grab 74866467 (moon/mantis/peach) for treasure equivalent please? c: i've also got a if you'd like that as partial payment too!

my scry plan for him <3
dragon?age=0&body=74&bodygene=82&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=79&auth=394f3f69d36e2b5d384e24b8eed1b5f3215acc5a&dummyext=prev.png
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared

I'm not in need of the Phantom currently, but I can definitely take treasure! I'll send him right over!
@scared

I'm not in need of the Phantom currently, but I can definitely take treasure! I'll send him right over!
zJ1RT3W.png
thank you so much! super excited for this little guy! c:
thank you so much! super excited for this little guy! c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif

Got 19 new G1s for sale! 11 Triple Basic and 8 Bargain Bin!

I also moved my 'Dragons Sold' archive to page 2 to make my page 1 sales less image heavy!

@MeraHunt @Agareia @Jaspernoir @sunwolf

Got 5 on the Exalt Block!

Got 19 new G1s for sale! 11 Triple Basic and 8 Bargain Bin!

I also moved my 'Dragons Sold' archive to page 2 to make my page 1 sales less image heavy!

@MeraHunt @Agareia @Jaspernoir @sunwolf

Got 5 on the Exalt Block!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn Could I get this one for treasure please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74065818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740659/74065818_350.png[/img][/url]
@Multilyn

Could I get this one for treasure please?

74065818_350.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74